What's new

Pakistan to induct S400 and Pantsir-S1 SAM and Igla-S ManPAD Systems for Air Defence

Under AZM some hybrid like of J 20 which will share many things from J 20
Thats not a news but one of my guesswork

maybe a medium weight Stealth fighter ? i would prefer a hybrid of TFX and J20 :)
no reason to not use our Turkish brothers experience

maybe a medium weight Stealth fighter ? i would prefer a hybrid of TFX and J20 :)
no reason to not use our Turkish brothers experience
Or maybe tempest project of uk????

PA/PAF will likley look at the cheaper chinese versions rather than going for s 400/s300..and that too if it has funds, which it doesnt..otherwise the focus will be on more flexible items like multirole fighters
No they are looking for systems from Russia. And these are not the only systems which are being discussed but lot more things are being discussed and few have been inducted. Not Air Defence but one different system

No they are looking for systems from Russia. And these are not the only systems which are being discussed but lot more things are being discussed and few have been inducted. Not Air Defence but one different system
of course they are looking at so many russian systems but than when they come to finance sectary there is big laughter

of course they are looking at so many russian systems but than when they come to finance sectary there is big laughter
Yes still somehow we have 8 Frigates and 8 Submarines on order 30 T-129 on order. Rifle Trials soon to be over. AL KHALID tank in production JF-17 BLOCK II and BLOCK B in production and JF-17 BLOCK III on its way. Also 4 Corvettes or let say Patrol Crafts also on order. Also just ordered 48 WING LONG II UAV. Even one system from Russia has been inducted Janab. I can't say what kind of system it's but it has been inducted recently so please give me a break

close this thread now please.
Why it should be closed ???

A decade ago Pakistan was negotiating FD2000 with China. After that it went quite.

Yes still somehow we have 8 Frigates and 8 Submarines on order 30 T-129 on order. Rifle Trials soon to be over. AL KHALID tank in production JF-17 BLOCK II and BLOCK B in production and JF-17 BLOCK III on its way. Also 4 Corvettes or let say Patrol Crafts also on order. Also just ordered 48 WING LONG II UAV. Even one system from Russia has been inducted Janab. I can't say what kind of system it's but it has been inducted recently so please give me a break

Indians have signed for the s400s. I doubt the Russies are going to offer it to us. We should have capitalised on the rift between Ind-Russian defence relations and aqcuired these SAMs when we had the chance.

Indians have signed for the s400s. I doubt the Russies are going to offer it to us. We should have capitalised on the rift between Ind-Russian defence relations and aqcuired these SAMs when we had the chance.
Russian offer is open to every one. Russia sells weapons to every side. They sell to China they also sell to Vietnam which has lot of issues with China and also it sells to India. You pay Russia the money you get the weapons simple rule. Russians are still offering anything we want.

Russian offer is open to every one. Russia sells weapons to every side. They sell to China they also sell to Vietnam which has lot of issues with China and also it sells to India. You pay Russia the money you get the weapons simple rule. Russians are still offering anything we want.

In that case we should purchase at least two systems to balance off the Indian advantage. Place one in Sindh and one in Punjab. But I read somewhere on the forum that Indians asked Russians to not sell this missiles to us ever before they signed the deal. Which I hope is just a rumour.

and you got them from? russia?..or chinese liberal credit?

U shouldn't doubt what russia can offer pakistan. The only problem is can pakistan afford 3 billion $ investment on s400 at the moment?

No buddy, its not like that. Whoever Pays the full amount they can take the piece home. Its as simple as that when you deal with Russia. :-)

Back
Top Bottom