What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Your efforts topaint india like pakistan is futile because everybody know you people.

Not everybody. It is only you bharati trolls who shamelessly try to hide crimes of your army in Kashmir and different parts of India itself.

It doesn't make me happy. It is the reality anyways.

No It is not reality but makes you happy. You guys have the passion for lies. How you people are taught false history is exposed by many pakistanis (Not Indians) Like Hasan Nisar, Nazam shetty, Parvez Hudbhoy, Tarak Fatah and many reasonable Pakistanis. Norwegian is one of them on PDF.

Dear Indian friends

I request you if pak host hurriyat leaders in EID, we should ignore it because now pak is not a threat.............just ignore............Ignore.............................ignore........................................

Ignore

ignore

pakistan need to talk to us,we dont need to talk then just .......................ignore

Dear Indian friends

I request you if pak host hurriyat leaders in EID, we should ignore it because now pak is not a threat.............just ignore............Ignore.............................ignore........................................

Ignore

ignore

pakistan need to talk to us,we dont need to talk then just .......................ignore
You're doing a great job ignoring us......by visiting and posting on our forum boards.

Plz do a better job at ignoring us!

You're doing a great job ignoring us......by visiting and posting on our forum boards.

Plz do a better job at ignoring us!

we are saying that pak is not a threat,
What you want, we should oppose the huriyat leader invitation.
You can do what you want.
and we should do to..........................
ignore

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom