What's new

Pakistan to dig trench for securing Afghan border

I understand that. But compared to the tens of billions we are losing from attacks, it all balances out. Civil funds may have to be taken from KP to ensure we complete it.

Not out of KP but out of the Federal Budget & I don't think the costs are the issue as much as Afghans are; I remember @Icarus or @Xeric tell us about how they started fencing the border & what do you know the very next day most of that 'fence' was taken to Afghanistan & sold as scrap & the fence wasn't even completed !

Aur waisee bhiii you should be made to dig the ditch your baby fat will shred away - Bhabi kay orders ! :whistle:

I know and that's what these people feed on. We would stand in front our women and kids to protect them but they won't blink once before blowing up the whole damn market. Like I said earlier .. being an Indian even my general contribution here can be mistaken as trolling so I would just wish you guys good luck and happy hunting.

well as i said in my previous post , we need armed drones and attack heli's enough for them

Use collective punishment tactics. Every explosion in Pakistan linked to NDS should result in assasinations of high level charsis from the north. Target their investments!

Offense is the only defense, and histroy tells us that the peadophilic charsi warlords of Shumali Itehad understand only the language of violence.

I understand that. But compared to the tens of billions we are losing from attacks, it all balances out. Civil funds may have to be taken from KP to ensure we complete it.

Hi,

That is the right thinking----. You take your losses and compare it to your savings----if you stop half the attacks-----even 1/4 th of vthem---you will still come out ahed.

Hi,

That is the right thinking----. You take your losses and compare it to your savings----if you stop half the attacks-----even 1/4 th of vthem---you will still come out ahed.

The loss of over 55,000 lives should mean we justify any cost bro, and you are right at looking at the costs of attacks against our investment in such a measure.

Not out of KP but out of the Federal Budget & I don't think the costs are the issue as much as Afghans are; I remember @Icarus or @Xeric tell us about how they started fencing the border & what do you know the very next day most of that 'fence' was taken to Afghanistan & sold as scrap & the fence wasn't even completed !

Aur waisee bhiii you should be made to dig the ditch your baby fat will shred away - Bhabi kay orders ! :whistle:

Yes the federal budget should be used.

As for baby fat, no way bro. I'm currently at 12% fat and 228lbs. :mad:

Barbed-wire fence, security cameras and a lot of new border outposts (about a hundred). We cannot worry about costs when thousands of Pak-soldiers and civilians are dieing, losing billions of dollars combating terrorism from Afghanistan and Pakistan suffering due to no security.

At the end of the day Border will have to be sealed off as there is no other alternative even if it costs us billions.

A multilayered fence is a need of hour.

Last edited:
At the end of the day Border will have to be sealed off as there is no other alternative even if it costs us billions.

A multilayered fence is a need of hour.

Other option is keep bombing Afghanistan from time to time. But border is long term solution and better for everyone.

Short-term solution is heavy military defense; temporary military bases and outposts.
Long-term solution is barbed-wire fence with outposts.

thodi insaaniyaat baqi hai abhi yaar :angel:
You people are reactionary to indians. An indian @ranjeet suggests mining the border, tum logo ney insaniat ki baat shoro kardi. If a pakistani suggests mining border (which most often is the case) and indian member brings the question of humanity and geneva convention, you people will show opposite reaction, will justify mining the border and talk about teaching lessons to afghanis, they deserve it, they are rats blah blah.

well as i said in my previous post , we need armed drones and attack heli's enough for them
Not practical!
You can't monitor 2500km border every time with those goodies 24 hours a day.
Flying also cost $$s......

You people are reactionary to indians. An indian @ranjeet suggests mining the border, tum logo ney insaniat ki baat shoro kardi. If a pakistani suggests mining border (which most often is the case) and indian member brings the question of humanity and geneva convention, you people will show opposite reaction, will justify mining the border and talk about teaching lessons to afghanis, they deserve it, they are rats blah blah.
Aakhir Kehna Kia chahtay hoo??:confused::confused:

This is not a good idea. I doubt it will ever be implemented. Despite all the accusations thrown at the Afghans, we have plenty of homegrown fanatics and terrorists of our own. Its just more convenient to blame someone else.

Afghanistan needs to understand that however close it can get to India in bed, it's Pakistan that holds its balls. Sirf atta (flour) band kar dain tu ankhain bahir ajaingi inki!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom