What's new

Pakistan to construct a Motorway from Peshawar to Kabul.

I did not mean in homoerotic way... :disagree:
Ikr. But there's nothing common bw modi ji and ns, they're poles apart in their traits and everything. The former is a leader, the latter is a........

@ fakhre mirpur,
That your place or mine meme is hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing.

Great initiative for KP & Afghan border provinces....much needed. The motorway needs to be extended to Central Asian Muslim Republics.

there is something common between NS and Modi... both like highways ... they should do a road trip together and bond.. :pop:
5852.jpg

aby school bana lo haram khorooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :hitwall::pissed:

Commission is more important then school. What is a use of school anyway? even our educational minister was one time was illiterate. Make new road (commission) + repair it after a year (commission) + repair it again after two year (commission) + remake same road (commission). Why are you trying to stop my business.

Commission is more important then school. What is a use of school anyway? even our educational minister was one time was illiterate. Make new road (commission) + repair it after a year (commission) + repair it again after two year (commission) + remake same road (commission). Why are you trying to stop my business.

yaa tu commission bana lo , yaa Awaam ko Chutiya :hitwall:
Jahan paise lagane ki zaroorat hai , wahan tu kuch karen gay nai ,

Bro ask your Mr Qaim Ali Shah And your beloved Bhutto family who are ruling sindh for last 40 years

But they are still waiting for past 40 year that "Kab Bhutto ghar say niklay gaa?". once they are out then only Sindh will be develop

Kabul Peshawar Motorway is a good idea. Govt should also plan Quetta - Sukkhar Motorway, Quetta Peshwar and Quetta connecting with Iranian Azad Rah system at the earliest. The more integrated, the better we will be.

Is railway an option?
There is already a train track there. The highway will boost trade as both countries use more trucks and other motor vehicles for transport rather than trains or aircraft.

Infrastructure developments are necessary for economic growth, this is good.

Back
Top Bottom