What's new

Pakistan to buy bulletproof cricket buses

This is a good step taken by PCB to ensure the security of cricket players & supporting staff...

Stadiums & hotels can sanitized by many methods but no one can ensure the security on roads as full proof in current scenario of South Asia...

Har cheez par chutki lena chhor do bhaiyo ... India is also planning for same thing..

Good Initiative by Pakistan.

Hope these BP Buses decision is supported/accompained by cleaning the terror culprits from major cities where international cricket matches are likely to take place.\

God bless all these efforts & may international cricket soon find place in Pakistan !

I don't see the same Krait like we use to see. What have you been smoking these days? :smokin:

Dude while some Elite members and Think tanks are trolling ,what do you expect from a junior.Juniors do what the seniors do.:P

Kya yaar tum thoda bahut majaak bhi nahin lete...Sorry bhai logon...galti se mistake ho gaya. :enjoy:

Guys you should not start such topics which are perfect for indian trolls

Even some jews and american are also taking interest in pakistani cricket lol

what happened to players of world eleven ?

i guess they were all killed as soon as they had their foot on pakistani soil

The title is funny, having bullet proof buses and other facilities does not make any foreign teams anything better.

All foreign teams assess the situation of your country's security situation. If your army HQ was attacked, Naval forts were attacked, 5 star hotel, where the players used to stay was bombed very badly...whats the use of bullet proof buses? it looks like a joke indeed.

The title is funny, having bullet proof buses and other facilities does not make any foreign teams anything better.

All foreign teams assess the situation of your country's security situation. If your army HQ was attacked, Naval forts were attacked, 5 star hotel, where the players used to stay was bombed very badly...whats the use of bullet proof buses? it looks like a joke indeed.

This is all about BP buses for cricket players right now... may be they`ll take more steps for other things..

no need to waste tax payers money in this stupid things.....

as i always said tht even than teams will not come to Pakistan cz the issue is more political than security....

I think PCB should give more security to players after that international cricket will be possible in pakistan again.

Back
Top Bottom