What's new

Pakistan to build radar for JF-17 'Thunder' fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything is necessary if they can do it why not we they start first everywhere.

Umair

You are looking for Trouble ME THINKS this whole topic is about Thunder and Radars. Not about Tejas failures.

I suggest you look at this thread hyperlink do some research on LCA programme first before slating

http://www.lca-tejas.org/

Not bad even if it is a KLJ-7 home production.

this will give us experiance to built one in future on our own.........

Hi, this is a great Christmas present for the PAF. This is a huge step. If Pakistan can produce this radar on its own going forward, it is great for self-reliance and maintenance also. Big deal it is not an AESA radar, the AESA radar for the JF-17 has not been finalized, and China is still probably tweeking it. Producing the KLJ-7 is great. Take care.

Indians are not much active on this thread strange. Because of jealousy i assume as their MMR for LCA not even ready and LCA proving to be a billion $ failure kaveri is dead aircraft not upto the minimum standard set by IAF thats happen when a nation not having knowledge about something and try to be oversmart and end up in a disaster like LCA. Over 27 years late costing over Billion $ nearly twice the cost of each JF-17 and still not operational.

Because It's not a big news.With Chinese assistance Pakistan started a a local assembly unit of KLJ-7 radar at home. KLJ-7 is derived from Zhuk family in which unfortunately India got deep knowledge in it.:azn: whats so special in it.Please read the janes carefully.

Pakistan to build radar for JF-17 'Thunder' fighter

So finally Pakistan ended up with Chinese radars and finally concluded the long story of AESA from Selex..All the best guys.:)

Last edited:
There is always something great about some not so great news , hopefully it works out well for us & moves on to Joint AESA R&D for coming blocks.

PAC is already doing its work on 4 domestically made avionics packages , next big goal must be domestic production for WS-13.

There is always something great about some not so great news , hopefully it works out well for us & moves on to Joint AESA R&D for coming blocks.

PAC is already doing its work on 4 domestically made avionics packages , next big goal must be domestic production for WS-13.

Will you please provide any links for it,thanks.

Indians are not much active on this thread strange. Because of jealousy i assume as their MMR for LCA not even ready and LCA proving to be a billion $ failure kaveri is dead aircraft not upto the minimum standard set by IAF thats happen when a nation not having knowledge about something and try to be oversmart and end up in a disaster like LCA. Over 27 years late costing over Billion $ nearly twice the cost of each JF-17 and still not operational.

Hi,

Sir, dam-ned if the indians do it and dam-ned if they don't----.

why not pakistan develop with china AESA radar for JF 17 which will give great capability to aircraft

why not pakistan develop with china AESA radar for JF 17 which will give great capability to aircraft

How do you expect from a baby to start running even when it hasent even walked, so be patient.

I suggest JF17 basis, design a new fighter aircraft, it should be like F35. because the F16 is out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom