What's new

PAKISTAN: The Islamic Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
why so bias with al quaida and ttp. Arent they muslims too... What about karzai and afghanistan give them too... Lol

News Flash! Troll, we don't deal with terrorists & as for Afghanistan it hardly matters as Afghanistan is not even a sovereign state. By giving nukes to Saudia, Iran, Egypt & Jordan we will create a 'Balance of Power' in the region as the tyrant state of izraeel already has them.

why so bias with al quaida and ttp. Arent they muslims too... What about karzai and afghanistan give them too... Lol

terrorist aren't Muslims! change your ignorant ways plz

U wanna call it the Islamic bomb,

Ask all the wealthy oil rich Muslim countries to put forward $$100 bn and we can call it the Islamic bomb.........:azn:

terrorist aren't Muslims! change your ignorant ways plz

ignorant are those, who protect and support terror groups behind 26/11... such ignorant muslims(who keep eyes closed willingly), are no better than terrorists.

ignorant are those, who protect and support terror groups behind 26/11... such ignorant muslims(who keep eyes closed willingly), are no better than terrorists.

even more ignorant are those that accuse others of this ^^^ without knowing the whole truth.
And I am surprised and shocked as to how you managed to justify the racist views I quoted.

We Pakistanis suffered more then anyone at the hands of terrorists, and you are accusing us of supporting them, Shame on you!

Your prejudice is blinding you!
Open your eyes and see the reality...

No, ignorant are those who murder and torture thousands of Kashmiris and still roam about happily, ignorant are those who bombed Samjhota Express, ignorant are those who refused to take action against Babri Masjid incident. . :sniper:

Apparently only Pakistan's nuclear weapons got religion - well, OK - going through the article I was struck by the following:

While at the gas centrifuge plant, Khan was asked to translate classified documents of a West German uranium enrichment project into Dutch. From these papers, according to a Dutch official, he compiled a complete list of the plant's subcontractors and suppliers and passed it along to Islamabad

That's pretty thin, you've got to admit -- There was apparently a shortage of translators at a Dutch industrial giant?? and all of this according to a single person - and it's the basis of this article?? Just seems less than credible to me --

@title
whats islamic about a bomb which just kills millions?

What is so american or indian about the american or indian nukes?
The bomb does not have religion, those who have built it or those who possess it they do and accordingly they are portrayed. BTW it was the western media that portrayed the Pakistani nuke as 'Islamic Bomb', so you should direct your question towards the western media.

@title
whats islamic about a bomb which just kills millions?
Brilliant observation. But what's Islamic or Hindu or Christian about a car, the Internet or a mixer-blender, or staying with weapons, a sword or a gun? It's generally not the tool but it's use that crosses religious red lines.

To be truthful, a bomb, any bomb, has been sort of an exception to this rule with respect to Islam. Like I said on another forum recently, in this shariah at least, we are not allowed to burn a living being. This disqualifies all explosive and incendiary devices from use. Including all bombs. Some people extend even this to guns. Still, like most problems facing our fiqh/fatwa authorities (the few if they exist!), this is an open problem, still awaiting solution. But despite what the scholars say, no country will desist from making bombs, projectiles and rockets because in today's world you can't have a military force without.

In Pakistan the initial line of reasoning I heard was that our nuclear bomb is a deterrence and isn't meant to be actually used. But that stage is passé, and fortunately for Pakistan's dynamics, scholars have been relegated to insignificance; so now we can go ahead and decimate invading Indian columns and turn to the man with the scripture and say 'tis how 'tis:)

May be Mr.A.Q.Khan will consider and do it for a few bugs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom