What's new

Pakistan Tests Upgraded Shaheen-1A Missile

Your thinking doesn't make it true:lol:
The waves move at the speed of light.....
as i have said before either the radars are crap, or the NDC guys have recreated Mr. India's watch.....

as i asked before have Indian radars detected it? obviously missiles are for India, you radars needs to detect it - isn't it?

as i asked before have Indian radars detected it? obviously missiles are for India, you radars needs to detect it - isn't it?
Did you know that most radars do not have a range beyond 2000-3000 kms??The max range India has is 1400 kms on swordfish....

When Doctor AQ khan was still involved in the Missile development....i remember him saying that this shows our confidence in the missiles,they don't fail and the wont.
It is the usual practice of Pakistan not to inform the media or citizens before the launch(unlike india or russia or USA where launch date is published days or even months before launch).Doesn't that indicate the opposite of what you claim..?ie the lack of confidence..?

yesterday i saw a picture which was some answer sheet in which a question was asked "Qayam -e-Pakistan ma liaqat ali khan ka kitna hath tha" and the student drew a big hand and there was written beneath it " janab-e-wala itna bara hath tha"

so what u mean is like this boys answers...

whats the difference betqween testing and saying it hit the target ,,,and showing it ?
will just showing it hitting target bring about sanctions ? and not showing it will 'void' any sanctions ?
and if u still insist then even showing its launch should bring sanctions/condemnation 'if any' like the case ofd NK.. and we are not like NK.. we are in a situation where we need to test these...

Dear - I haven't seen videos of balletic missile test of any country showing it's accuracy, It's not just Pakistan

It could also mean that the confidence from the fact that the missiles are pre-tested by someone else, if you know what I mean...:cheers:
Instead of claiming it a test, Pakistan should be calling it a user trial...

Yup its a user trial.... NESCOM as manufacturer and Pakistan army strategic command is the user.....

Gimme link of Agni-V hitting target....
re-read your post , you said any country. Please do not troll without reading things here properly. Did I say I have a video of Agni-V hitting the target?

i personally feel that this test did not inspire the world like agni-5

re-read your post , you said any country. Please do not troll without reading things here properly. Did I say I have a video of Agni-V hitting the target?

You think - American videos are trust-able?

It is the usual practice of Pakistan not to inform the media or citizens before the launch(unlike india or russia or USA where launch date is published days or even months before launch).Doesn't that indicate the opposite of what you claim..?ie the lack of confidence..?
apparently it is......

You think - American videos are trust-able?
If you do not believe in Videos why ask at all? I said there is, verify the authenticity of it if you want... but probably I think it is true, they show MIRV tech too..

Do you guys really think Shaheen 1-A is what pakistan told airlines of india and other airlines in the region as prescribed by indian leaked news , i am definitely sure this is something very big not disclosed online or to media. so those who think its not a breaking news u are wrong definitely.

Attention all...

The missile WAS NOT launched from Nilore,Islamabad. Only the Ghauri series is launched from somewhere in Northern Punjab.
The "news" has been mistakenly released most probably, because all the activity took place far south. So stop calculating distances from Islamabad. Shaheen series of missiles are ALWAYS test fired into the Arabian Sea from Baluchistan.

And there is NO WAY Shaheen-1A ,having only ONE stage, can reach above 1000 km (considering other parameters like launch weight,lenght,diameter too). Also, one simply CANNOT just fit in MIRVs into such a small missile. Then it would be MRVs (multiple re-entry vehicles), not MIRVs.
l
LASTLY, the so-called "Stealth"...lol...The missile's ReV MAY have reduced RCS, but not the whole missile. Any long range radar can detect something THIS BIG. So please, fellow countrymen, stop fantasizing.

I do agree that the missile may have increased range (upto 1000 km), it may be faster, may have advanced counter measures to counter ABMs, better fuel, more compact and lesser launch preparation time.

i personally feel that this test did not inspire the world like agni-5

You should prostrate before god in thanks that it did not!

Attention all...

The missile WAS NOT launched from Nilore,Islamabad. Only the Ghauri series is launched from somewhere in Northern Punjab.
The "news" has been mistakenly released most probably, because all the activity took place far south. So stop calculating distances from Islamabad. Shaheen series of missiles are ALWAYS test fired into the Arabian Sea from Baluchistan.

And there is NO WAY Shaheen-1A ,having only ONE stage, can reach above 1000 km (considering other parameters like launch weight,lenght,diameter too). Also, one simply CANNOT just fit in MIRVs into such a small missile. Then it would be MRVs (multiple re-entry vehicles), not MIRVs.
l
LASTLY, the so-called "Stealth"...lol...The missile's ReV MAY have reduced RCS, but not the whole missile. Any long range radar can detect something THIS BIG. So please, fellow countrymen, stop fantasizing.

I do agree that the missile may have increased range (upto 1000 km), it may be faster, may have advanced counter measures to counter ABMs, better fuel, more compact and lesser launch preparation time.

Its the same JF-17 block-II euphoria again..
They take an incremental upgrade as having turned the thing into an F-22.

Although the question of MIRVs and MRVs is debatable since the I in MIRV is for independently targetable ..

So while the ReV's may be all pointed at the same target..they will manoeuvre separately.. and take different trajectories..
Pretty much what many cold war MIRV's were supposed to do.. and hence have increased effectiveness over a target area.

What it does imply is that since this has now been tested on the Shaheen-1..
these upgrades are more than likely going to be applied across the Shaheen series and all systems developed at NESCOM.
The KRL Ghauri series will fall back to second line systems and will eventually be phased out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom