What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 9 Nasr Missile

salvo mode, four missile launched in sequence from quad launcher.
that is good development then. The media is not reporting Salvo mode firing as yet but i hope your source is right!

EDIT: Ok i got the ISPR press release and as expected you were right. This indeed is a good development

Last edited:
It was in a press conference it was your government spokesperson who was asked the question and this reply was given and after 1 week we tested cruise Missile

Yes, if it was a press conference, then there has to be a press coverage on the issue. Isn't? Video, article, quotes, anything? I don't think the government spoke person speaks that loud, such that an average Pakistani can hear him sitting in their home.

that is good development then. The media is not reporting Salvo mode firing as yet but i hope your source is right!
Official ISPR Press Release has mentioned that they were fired from Salvo

541f95d83497af689621aee6518a691c.jpg

Do not scare me yaar, I am very much afraid of this 60 KM range missile. !!!!!!!!

With range of 60 km, this missile is good for committing suicide because you aren't getting near india with it..anyways, congrats on the successful launch.

According to Americans, Pakistan nuclear-capable short-range surface-to-surface missile Hatf IX (NASR), which has been specially designed to defeat all known anti-tactical missile defense systems.

If New Delhi responded against Islamabad with a conventional strike, Pakistan could threaten India with the use of tactical nuclear weapons, says Shyam Saran, chairman of India's National Security Advisory Board

Internet warriors Internet Warriors he rahtay hain sare omar lol ... jinko iske importance pata hey .. unko achi tarhan pata hey lol

Official ISPR Press Release has mentioned that they were fired from Salvo
Yes i just read the Press Release. It confirms that the test was conducted from a four tube launchers in Salvo mode.

Hi Zarvan,

Do you have any idea of guidance system of Hatf? I am curious.
Ok - now what about the guidance system?.
Not much is published but the missile has a mid course guidance system, featuring movable control surfaces behind the nose along side the Tail fins helping stabilizing the missile in flight.
A terminal guidance system is also employed, further improving hit accuracy.
Reported to be highly maneuverable to avoid enemy anti-missile defense and keeping in mind the Iron Dome working (specifically developed to be effective against short range missiles and rockets a well)
With high acceleration and speed, Salvo mode and shoot and scoot ability, it is a defensive weapon system being developed as a response to the reported Cold Start doctrine, against any high speed armored thrusts!

Ok - now what about the guidance system?.
If you want something on the lighter side, I suggest post #38, I have answered a fellow member about the query - if you want a more decrptive response then read Post # 56 -
in simple - Nasr has an internal terminal guidance system ---

According to my information Pakistan has developed really long range Missiles but they would not test them for a while because they will raise eyebrows

We also have some info about Pakistan building Nuclear Submarine, Aircraft Carrier and Man on a moon mission. But does not want to go public. Because of eyebrows...Do not tell anybody please..

Not much is published but the missile has a mid course guidance system, featuring movable control surfaces behind the nose along side the Tail fins helping stabilizing the missile in flight.
A terminal guidance system is also employed, further improving hit accuracy.
Reported to be highly maneuverable to avoid enemy anti-missile defense and keeping in mind the Iron Dome working (specifically developed to be effective against short range missiles and rockets a well)
With high acceleration and speed, Salvo mode and shoot and scoot ability, it is a defensive weapon system being developed as a response to the reported Cold Start doctrine, against any high speed armored thrusts!
not that it is confirmed but I was of view that Nasr also employs accelerometer to sense distance both longitudinally (fore and aft) and laterally....??

Back
Top Bottom