What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 9 Nasr Missile

aooo na zara khusbho laga kay Nasr kay kareeb ppata chalayga jadeed technology wala missile.... asi jaga say ghuns kar asi jaga say bahir ayega kay Mars dunya kay andar he nazar ana shuru hojayega ;) :rofl:
Let them come even our mountain Range is known as HinduKush

Congratulations to Pak army ... Allah bless them ...........

Congrats @Zarvan.

It was very much due after MOM reached Mars. Nasar was tested on November 2013 when India launced MOM. Now MOM reached Mars, it is tested once again.
Yes you reached Mars but its earth on which wars are fought and your mission at mars will not help you against this Missile if we fire it you will perish and your Mars Joker Mission too Mars you haven't shifted India on Mars yet you are still on earth and this Missile could create havoc for you

Let them come even our mountain Range is known as HinduKush

Do you know when the Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Indian Muslims go to Haj, they are identified as Hindus.

Yes you reached Mars but its earth on which wars are fought and your mission at mars will not help you against this Missile if we fire it you will perish and your Mars Joker Mission too Mars you haven't shifted India on Mars yet you are still on earth and this Missile could create havoc for you

Do not scare me yaar, I am very much afraid of this 60 KM range missile. !!!!!!!!

With range of 60 km, this missile is good for committing suicide because you aren't getting near india with it..anyways, congrats on the successful launch.

Hi Zarvan,

Do you have any idea of guidance system of Hatf? I am curious.
I don't know of details @Horus @Dazzler will help you out

Do you know when the Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Indian Muslims go to Haj, they are identified as Hindus.

Do not scare me yaar, I am very much afraid of this 60 KM range missile. !!!!!!!!
We have other Missiles too this is for your Tank Force and other forces gathered close to border but for Cities we have other Missiles too stop acting like a child and there are more long range Missiles which would be tested soon

Not facebook page I have my sources and you Indians should be the last one to talk about because before we tested for first time our cruise Missile your government a week before said we are not even close to developing a cruise Missile

Can you provide us with the official GoI statement on that?

Can you provide us with the official GoI statement on that?
It was in a press conference it was your government spokesperson who was asked the question and this reply was given and after 1 week we tested cruise Missile

Back
Top Bottom