What's new

PAKISTAN TEAM VISIT TO INDIA FOR THE GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osama Ali_16

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan team is getting protocol like a prime minister in India. This sounds good but it isn't favourable for Pakistan team going India to play as India doesnt want to welcome the guests + Pakistan shouldn't go like "MaN na man mei tera mehmaan"
Secondly after their previous defeat nobody favours this unprofessional, untrained team ever to play cricket, because for Pakistan, the team who cannot fight India cannot be called as a "Pakistani".

Last edited:
:crazy::crazy:

tumblr_mytlm0WIy61s0my1wo1_400.gif

Secondly after their previous defeat nobody favours this unprofessional, untrained team ever to play cricket, because for Pakistan, the team who cannot fight India cannot be called as a "Pakistani".

Is this the real reason you want the Pakistani team to say behind?

This sounds good but i am not in a favour of Pakistan team going India to play as India doesnt want to welcome the guests

As a full member of the ICC Pakistan has a responsibility to send its team to an ICC torunament

He is merely expressing his personal views

Well the second and the foremost responsibility is on India for protecting the team 24\7 if they fail they are responsible for any problem caused.

Did not you just say in the OP that they were given PM like protocol. Then why are you worried?

Did not you just say in the OP that they were given PM like protocol. Then why are you worried?
Because the extremist groups are still after them and we cant rely on the Indian security which is really poor, cant even catch a thief standing in front + cowardness.

Pakistan team is getting protocol like a prime minister in India. This sounds good but it isn't favourable for Pakistan team going India to play as India doesnt want to welcome the guests + Pakistan shouldn't go like "MaN na man mei tera mehmaan"
WelCome Back dude .......We miss you alot.......:yahoo::yahoo:

Hope Pakistani teams both men and women enjoy Indian hospitality

Because the extremist groups are still after them and we cant rely on the Indian security which is really poor, cant even catch a thief standing in front + cowardness.
Then why come to india. Please take back your countrymen from our country.
Nobody forced you.

Then why come to india. Please take back your countrymen from our country.
Nobody forced you.
Yeah i would have taken back my countrymen if i were in their place .... But actually dude our management consist of members having relations with the Indian thats the only reason that the "Ind vs Pak" game is still in exist! + India winning in the icc tournament games.

Cricket is now no more "Cricket" its a game of "Politics" presently

Pakistan team is provided high security. I think players won't be allowed to even roam around out of hotels unlike other teams, fearing an attack may happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom