What's new

Pakistan teaches France a $25 bln lesson for delays on JF-17 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go read up on your history. India was alway richer and wealthier than the nations which conquered and rule it for thousands of years. I hope you guys work hard and collect a whole bunch of wealth and riches. More of a reason for us to grab it as we always have in the past. The other problem with you guys is that you still subscribe to the world bank/ IMF/western criteria for success which only has couple of decades of history behind it. Historical and civilizational shifts of the type we are going through right now don't follow these rules. Be the nice, rule abiding, subservient global citizens doing back office work for the white man and wait until a more aggressive people who don't follow the acceptable rules and conventions come after you. It is just a matter of time. You know you will loose.

Well as a matter of fact I do know my history and better your's too..
Indian history is your history for you were a part of us, and before India was conquered, you were conquered first, be it by Alexander the Great, hordes of Muslim invaders, Genghis Khans army with the exception of British..and your pretense of being the invader and not the invaded..really won't work.

Besides as far capturing India or even a part of India is concerned..I am sure you realize, you have already lost half your country in that quest and the other half is on the brink.

Your desire to box above your weight category and try to match India has landed you in between rock and a hard palce..where on one side you are being bombed by your former allies(Taliban) on the other hand also have the honor of being only US ally, which it regularly bombs.
Infact Pakistan is only one of three perpetual national security states in the world ..where spending on defense far exceeds the spending wellbeing of citizens..so much so that 60% of its budget is spent on defence and paying off loans(that it borrowed to match India)

so maybe you like your present situation, but we sure as hell won't like to be in your shoes.

What does this exactly have to do with the thread? You have a knack of spreading lies about Pakistan and/or diverting from a thread.

What does this exactly have to do with the thread? You have a knack of spreading lies about Pakistan and/or diverting from a thread.

It has to do with Bossman's post, for I specifically quoted it..but pls do tell which part is a lie?

It has to do with Bossman's post, for I specifically quoted it..but pls do tell which part is a lie?

He didn't discuss anything along the lines of where you're going.

I will only highlight the lie, I won't discuss why because that will be a diversion. If you want, you can PM to find out what's the problem with that post.

Your desire to box above your weight category and try to match India has landed you in between rock and a hard palce..where on one side you are being bombed by your former allies(Taliban) on the other hand also have the honor of being only US ally, which it regularly bombs.

He didn't discuss anything along the lines of where you're going.

I will only highlight the lie, I won't discuss why because that will be a diversion. If you want, you can PM to find out what's the problem with that post.

He did discuss about how Pakistan is borrowing money from rest of the world to defeat India..I just further elaborated the repercussion Pakistan is facing for such actions..but now you tell ..why you picked my post to target ..for his post was way off-topic too!!

As far as the "lie" part is concerned ..I hope you realize ..it is perspective, you can paint the picture all rosy if you want, but this is the bottom line.

He did discuss about how Pakistan is borrowing money from rest of the world to defeat India..I just further elaborated the repercussion Pakistan is facing for such actions..but now you tell ..why you picked my post to target ..for his post was way off-topic too!!

IF you were honest, you'd point out that the money is used for other purposes, not against India. Given how much you know about Pakistan, I am sure you'd know that.

As far as the "lie" part is concerned ..I hope you realize ..it is perspective, you can paint the picture all rosy if you want, but this is the bottom line.

Well it's an "Indian bottomline", so to say. It's really a skewed a false perspective if there ever was. Just because it's a perspective doesn't mean it's true. I can guarantee you that what you're putting forward is not true. Many Indians do make themselves believe what you stated to make themselves feel better, but it is not true. I will again not go into it as that will be a major diversion.

Well as a matter of fact I do know my history and better your's too..
Indian history is your history for you were a part of us, and before India was conquered, you were conquered first, be it by Alexander the Great, hordes of Muslim invaders, Genghis Khans army with the exception of British..and your pretense of being the invader and not the invaded..really won't work.

Besides as far capturing India or even a part of India is concerned..I am sure you realize, you have already lost half your country in that quest and the other half is on the brink.

This is where you are wrong, you will not find many people in Pakistan who will subscribe to Indian version of the history included those who converted so don't waste your time. Even those who identify with a pre Islamic Indian heritage don't subscribe to that view. Our current Chief of Staff is case in point. He last name suggest a pre Islamic heritage but he is your biggest enemy. As far as carrying Bangladesh as big badge of honor is concerned, it is just one success you have had in a thousand year of Islamic domination so don't get too excited. Even with Bangladesh you didn't gain much. Bangladesh is more Islamic and militant today then what it was in 1971 and it will bite you in your a$$ when you least expect it. Don't worry about Pakistan, it will take you guys down before it goes down. In any case you Indian have been hoping for Pakistan demise since 1947 without much success and we are still a pain in your a$$.

IF you were honest, you'd point out that the money is used for other purposes, not against India. Given how much you know about Pakistan, I am sure you'd know that.

Don't you think he knows that??
Well it's an "Indian bottomline", so to say. It's really a skewed a false perspective if there ever was. Just because it's a perspective doesn't mean it's true. I can guarantee you that what you're putting forward is not true. Many Indians do make themselves believe what you stated to make themselves feel better, but it is not true. I will again not go into it as that will be a major diversion.

Yes I agree it is harsh one..but as I said its a perspective..same sequence of events can be given an extremely positive tinge too and both will be true.

This is you are wrong, you will not find many people in Pakistan who will subscribe to Indian version of the history included those who converted so don't waste your time. Even those who identify with a pre Islamic Indian heritage don't subscribe to that view. Our current Chief of Staff is case in point. He is of Rajput heritage but he is your biggest enemy. As far as carrying Bangladesh as big badge of honor is concerned, it is just one success you have had in a thousand year of domination so don't get too excited. Even with Bangladesh you didn't gain much. Bangladesh is more Islamic and militant today then what it was in 1971 and it will bite you in the when you least expect it. Don't worry about Pakistan, it will take you guys down before it goes down.

Again this false sense of racial supremacy ..is one of the reasons, why in all the wars its had the state pakistan has never been able to defeat India.

One you don't know your self
Two you don't know your enemy ..Sun Tsu would have been turning in his grave had he been a pakistani.

Don't you think he knows that??

Well you should point it out regardless, rather than go trolling.

Yes I agree it is harsh one..but as I said its a perspective..same sequence of events can be given an extremely positive tinge too and both will be true.

Well it's only harsh because it's false. The real one is not-so-nice for Indians to hear, so they never mention it.

Well you should point it out regardless, rather than go trolling.

Well it's only harsh because it's false. The real one is not-so-nice for Indians to hear, so they never mention it.

You still haven't answered me why you quoted my post and not his? ..for his post was off topic too and his post was 'dishonest' too(as per you).

Pakistan and $25 bil deal...gimme a break!

Ohh it is 20yr deal to buy LNG from Qatar and the French company would have just been a utility provider ..It not like the French were getting $25 Billion..probably now this too is in a limbo(neither here nor there) ..just like other deals Pakistani judiciary has interfered in...maybe now it will go to Pakistan's local Fauji foundation.

Again this false sense of racial supremacy ..is one of the reasons, why in all the wars its had the state pakistan has never been able to defeat India.

Indian defeat was never an objective but the post 1947 balance sheet is not necessarily against Pakistan despite all your numerical and qualitative advantages.

1947: Kashmir: why does the Indian government accuse Pakistan of illegal occupation of a big chunk of Kashmir? i.e. becasue we captured it in 1947. A definate plus for Pakistan. This is now called Gilgit Baltistan and fully integrated into Pakistan unlike Indian occupied Kashmir.

1964: Ran of Katch: Your a$$es got whipped

1965: In response to a minor border incursion on the disputed Kashmir border you guys started a full fledged invasion on the international border with the objective of having a double peg at the Lahore Gymkhana by the evening. In turn you guys got your a$$es whipped again at land, in the air and the sea. Hardly a victory for India.

1971: East Pakistan. I will give this one to you. You guys were smart enough to go after our weak underbelly by initiating a civil war, leveraging your friendship with the Soviets for equipment and your 11 to 1 numerical advantage on the eastern front. Hardly any ything to be really proud off but still you get the credit. You guys paid a very heavy price for that victory and are still paying becasue we will not forget. Remember what happened to the 3 key players responsible for this debacle Indira Gandhi, Mujib-ur-Rehman and Zulfiqar Bhutto. Our decision to go nuclear at its roots in this event.

1999: Kargil. We were sitting on your land. All fighting was on your land. You never gained an inch of our land and there are reports that some Indian land is still under Pakistani control. You lost 3 aircraft and 1 helicopter. Pakistan none. The number of casulties were about the same or maybe more on the Indian side. The purpose of this incursion was to test the nuclear deterence. It was tested and it did work. So despite all the bollywood movies and Indian propaganda you guys really lost this one.

2001-2002: Operation Parakram: Stand-off after the parliment attack. India mobilised and lost nearly 1,000 men through accidents and blasts without firing a bullet in anger. Nuclear deterence worked

2008 Mumbai Attack response: Despite all the hot air, Indian did not have the balls to do any thing. Nuclear deterence worked again.

Pakistan has always succeded when it comes across road blocks. Developing our industry to design avionics will be a better option. French do a lot of business in Pakistan and there are plently of ways to twist their arms.

French can also be blcoked from consumer products, oil exploration licenses, telcom, heavy machinary, free real estate for industrial setup etc.. Our relation with France should not have linkage with India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom