What's new

Pakistan Super League (PSL) Second Edition-News, Updates and Discussions

Which team will win this edition of PSL?

• Qalanders

• Kings

• Zalmi

• Galadiators

• United

Results are only viewable after voting.
MODI AND TEAM MUST BE CRYING JUST ABOUT NOW..ALL THE EFFORT WE PUT INTO KEEPING CRICKET OUT OF PAKISTAN AND ITS COMING BACK....THANKS TOGENERAL RAHEEL SHARIF AND THE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES

CRY MODI CRY
Indians would love to see Pakistan returning to normalcy.

Once Pakistan restarts hosting International cricketing events successfully then even India will not be able to refuse her International commitments and would have to accept playing in Pakistan.

Therefore GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT, ignore MODI and focus on much-needed reforms in your country to become acceptable for other international teams. That is the call of the hour.

United beating Karachi in psl final in Lahore, that would be a sight to watch :partay:

United won't come in final this time. Even they know it that is why they didn't buy much new players.

WATCH PSL Player Draft selection 2017:

Much bigger and better....hope its more competetive and exciting then ever before.

Is saal phir sey LQ waloan ko rulayein gay

Let's see KK Vs LQ in final. . . . LQ end is as same as last year's. KK is going to rock this time.

@Moonlight (Samaj to gai hu gi aap) remember last year. BTW, most of us started with supporting different teams while ended with ISLO. hahahahahhahah... that was epci. . . .

Let's see KK Vs LQ in final. . . . LQ end is as same as last year's. KK is going to rock this time.

@Moonlight (Samaj to gai hu gi aap) remember last year. BTW, most of us started with supporting different teams while ended with ISLO. hahahahahhahah... that was epci. . . .
@Moonlight aur @The Sandman end mein azaad umeed waar ban jatey hein

So people of Karachi Peshawar Islamabad Quetta are dead people

So people of Karachi Peshawar Islamabad Quetta are dead people

It will happen Karachi has a stronger team this time
No you are not.dead. But other organs of Pakistan

Nobody even mention Gladiators again. :what: Quetta is Dark horse again. Good !!!! :partay:

lead-quetta-gladiators.jpg

And ISB being my home city, So i support Islamabad United too. :D:tup:

islamabad-united.jpg

Last edited:
I am not sure if players like Eoin Morgan would be comfortable to travel to Pakistan given the fact they refused to travel to Bangladesh but I wish them best of luck

I hope the Final will be held in Lahore and will play a major role in bringing the major International teams back to Pakistani soil

none of the pakistani players in the platinum category really deserve so much money to be wasted upon. the only exception to this is sarfaraz. amir and imad should be there in this category . afridi is no more a player. he never was but his recent performance with bat and ball were really below par. misbah is not a T 20 player. wahab , ahmad shahzad and umar akmal are also highly inconsistent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom