What's new

Pakistan Super League (PSL) Second Edition-News, Updates and Discussions

Which team will win this edition of PSL?

• Qalanders

• Kings

• Zalmi

• Galadiators

• United

Results are only viewable after voting.
:yahoo::yahoo:Lahore Lahore ha excitment at its peak :victory::victory:....last time at gaddafi stadium during pak Zimbabwe match it was too much fun there
Lahore lions talent program proved to be very successful so hopefully this time we are keeping trophy at home

Only 2 BD players, both are in Zalmi. Will support them. Tournament looks boring with only 5 teams.

It's better then BPL (Boring Premier League) Also Fixing League

BPL held in Bangladesh with Empty Stadiums :D :D and you are talking about boring
Shakib-of-Rangpur-Riders-celebrates-a-wicket-during-the-match-of-the-Bangladesh-Premier-League-3-between-The-Rangpur-Riders-and-The-Sylhet-Super-Stars-held-at-the-Shere-Bangla-National-StadiumDhaka.jpg

1047.jpg

It's better then BPL (Boring Premier League) Also Fixing League

BPL held in Bangladesh with Empty Stadiums :D :D and you are talking about boring
Shakib-of-Rangpur-Riders-celebrates-a-wicket-during-the-match-of-the-Bangladesh-Premier-League-3-between-The-Rangpur-Riders-and-The-Sylhet-Super-Stars-held-at-the-Shere-Bangla-National-StadiumDhaka.jpg

1047.jpg

BPL is much fun. Its crowded after evening. People have jobs. Its not boring because people can enjoy the tournament in teir own country. Plus fixing is part of big tournaments. It happens in IPL too :D

Then you are the most worst Social Person..
Last year there was a 100 times bigger ceremony of PSL in UAE than IPl...
I just checked on net whether it was broadcast in india..I bumped into the following answer from quora

Will PSL (Pakistan Super League) be telecast in India?

Shahrukh Riaz, CTO Rolustech | SugarCRM Partner Firm
Updated Feb 11
According to the official website of Pakistan Super League [PSL], Ten Sports is NOT telecasting PSL in India. In fact, no TV channel has the right to broadcast PSL in India.

I know, this is not an excellent news for Indian cricket fans. Ten Sports & Ten Cricket seemed to have had the rights to telecast the competition but there’s no update [as of now] on the PSL schedule for it.

However, Indian viewers can watch the entire PSL by creating their own account with bet365. Here’s how you can watch PSL with bet365

The following is from psl website

Country Channels
Pakistan PTV Sports, Ten Sports, Geo Super
India No telecast on TV in India. Only live streaming available Cricketgateway.
Sri Lanka Ten Sports, CSN
UAE OSN
UK Prime

I just checked on net whether it was broadcast in india..I bumped into the following answer from quora

Will PSL (Pakistan Super League) be telecast in India?

Shahrukh Riaz, CTO Rolustech | SugarCRM Partner Firm
Updated Feb 11
According to the official website of Pakistan Super League [PSL], Ten Sports is NOT telecasting PSL in India. In fact, no TV channel has the right to broadcast PSL in India.

I know, this is not an excellent news for Indian cricket fans. Ten Sports & Ten Cricket seemed to have had the rights to telecast the competition but there’s no update [as of now] on the PSL schedule for it.

However, Indian viewers can watch the entire PSL by creating their own account with bet365. Here’s how you can watch PSL with bet365

The following is from psl website

Country Channels
Pakistan PTV Sports, Ten Sports, Geo Super
India No telecast on TV in India. Only live streaming available Cricketgateway.
Sri Lanka Ten Sports, CSN
UAE OSN
UK Prime
We dont bother

We dont bother
I am not asking you to bother..I was just replying to a person who called me worst social person..I was telling you that many indians are not aware of it coz neither the sports channels nor media(print and electronic ) covered it.

I am not asking you to bother..I was just replying to you for calling not so socialn..I was telling him that many indians are not aware of it coz neither the sports channels nor media(print and electronic ) covered it.
We also dont give the coverage of IPL....
How we know that.....!!!

You can watch all ipl matches on indian channels in pakistan ..I know how popular are indian channels there
We have here just Pak SAt ... i have bycotted India and indian channel right after my birth... I dont have seen wever any indian channel..
Dont know about else but no people in Pakistan like IPL... No Craze..

Back
Top Bottom