• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uff ye field reporter Zainab (っ´▽`)っ ♥

Quetta Gladiators 66/2 (9/20 over)

Quetta Gladiators require another 52 runs with 8 wickets and 11.0 overs remaining

Quetta Gladiators RR 7.33
Last 5 ovs 40/0 RR 8.00
Required RR 4.72
Islamabad United RR 6.10
.........................................................................................................................................................
Quetta Gladiators 80/3 (11.1/20 over)

Quetta Gladiators require another 39 runs with 7 wickets and 54 balls remaining
Quetta Gladiators RR 7.18

Last 5 ovs 33/1 RR 6.60
Required RR 4.33
Islamabad United RR 6.10

Mohammad Nawaz (lhb) 4 7
Sarfraz Ahmed (rhb) 24 21

......................................................................................................................

Islamabad United 117 (19.1/20 over)

Quetta Gladiators 101/3 (13.2/20 over)

Quetta Gladiators require another 17 runs with 7 wickets and 40 balls remaining

Quetta Gladiators RR 7.57
Last 5 ovs 38/1 RR 7.60
Required RR 2.55

Islamabad United .........RR 6.10

13.2.gif

saeed-four.gif

shehzad-out.gif

Quetta Gladiators 113/3 (15.3/20 over)

Quetta Gladiators require another 5 runs with 7 wickets and 27 balls remaining

Quetta Gladiators RR 7.29
Last 5 ovs 37/0 RR 7.40
Required RR 1.11

Islamabad United RR 6.10

Sarfraz Ahmed (rhb) .................50 ......37
Mohammad Nawaz (lhb) ..........11...... 18

Quetta Gladiators won by 7 wickets (with 23 balls remaining)

Sir j LQ ko to mene unke 2nd match mein hii chor kr QG join krlia tha ;) lekin ab KK ka kya hoga kaalia :D

Kuch nahi ho ga samandri and iodine wala namak khaya ha...:D..... par ye jo LQ se ghaddari ki ha es ki saza mile gi.... ye hath muje de do thakur..... wese PZ k paas b pathan k hath hain......:P

Wese sari teams apni hain.....

Naiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wo to nazar a hii gya aj :D

Agreed :) wese final to pakka PZ vs QG ka hoga kya khyaal hai?

Best bet indeed QG v/s PZ. Yahi lagta ha and deserving b hain against the rest of major and rich cities. ..

I have feeling that either lahore qaladar or Karachi kings will be at the bottom of table...Quetta Glad and peshwar zalmi are two strong team right now

Last edited:
PZ.......................:sniper::sniper:

56bce2836d637.png

The greatest show on earth: A report

56bc36bcd5190.jpg

The Pakistan Super League (PSL) has been a smashing hit with TV viewers. The ratings of the three sports TV channels, which have been telecasting the PSL matches, have experienced a manifold rise.

Viewers have been unanimous in expressing their glee and appreciation for the efforts made by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) in organising the event which has also attracted the participation of international cricketing stars.

However, not everyone seems so happy about the PSL.

Leading the pack, in this regard, are some talk show hosts from various local news TV channels. The ratings of their respective shows have plummeted ever since the PSL kicked off with a colourful opening ceremonya week ago.

Though most talk show hosts have somewhat quietly grumbled about the challenge that they are facing from the PSL matches being shown on TV, Dr. Daantist, a veteran talk show host from the Pakistani TV news channelAgitated Reactionary Yahoos, recently conducted a whole show that rather convincingly exposed the diabolic conspiracy unleashed to ease out honest, patriotic and revolutionary TV talk show hosts from the screens (through events such as the PSL).

In his popular show, Root Canaling with Dr. Daantist, he invited two leading members of a recently formed intellectual and scholarly think-tank who helped him bring to light some startling facts about the PSL.

56bc2bc0efb29.jpg
Dr. Daantist examining fresh evidence against the PSL.

The guests were Mr. Hamid-bin-Saladin-Peshawari and Mrs. Beena-bint-e-Meena-Muneeb. Both are the founding members of the @#%&$%&! think-tank. The think-tank came to light late last year when it published a book which was a scholarly anti-thesis of Malala Yousafzai’s book, I Am Malala.

The book published by the think-tank became an instant bestseller in the northern most part of South Waziristan and in the canteen of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provincial assembly building.

Titled, I Am Not Malala; I Am Coca-Cola, the book not only has essays exposing Malala’s many frauds, but it also puts in a considerable intellectual effort in detailing the geopolitical effects and impact (in Pakistan) of the on-going Cola Wars between Coke and Pepsi.

On the show, Mrs. Beena and Mr. Hamid, endorsed Dr. Daantist’s claim that the PSL was being funded by the CIA, FBI and the Pope through an organisation formed by Malala’s father who has become a multi-zillionnaire!

Dr. Daantist said that 3 years ago it was already proven (in an exclusive Dawn.com report) that Malala was a Polish woman masquerading as a Pakhtun schoolgirl who had staged an assassination attempt on herself in Swat to discredit pious freedom fighters and Peshawar’s famous chapli kebab outlets.

56bc2bc050513.jpg

Dr. Daantist shared this rare 41-year-old photo of Najam Sethi when he was an Iraqi Kurdish militant.

But he added that recent evidence unearthed by the @#%&$%&! think-tank suggests that the main mastermind behind the PSL, Najam Sethi, is a former Iraqi Kurdish militant masquerading as a journalist in Pakistan to malign the country’s image that is being passionately and patriotically built by TV anchors like him (Dr. Daantist).

On the show Ms. Bina read a portion from her think-tank’s next book, I Hate, Therefore I Am, in which there is a mention about how she permanently injured one of her toenails while researching Sethi’s background but was not sent abroad for treatment.

She told Dr. Daantist: ‘I broke my toenail while trying to unearth the truth about a dangerous fellow. But no TV channel, NGO or liberal was willing to talk about my plight. No one offered to take me to England for treatment. And yet, a conniving schoolgirl who was shot in the face by foreign agents, was flown to the UK, treated there and then given a Nobel Prize? At least they could have given me a position in the PCB.’

56bc2bc1c3594.jpg
Dr. Daantist interviewing Ms. Bina on his show.

Mrs. Bina’s ordeal brought tears to Dr. Daantist’s eyes and he began to hurl curses at PSL, PCB, Najam Sethi, Malala, Malala’s father, Misbahul Haq, and, for some odd reason, Leonardo DiCaprio.

‘I have never heard a more tragic story than this,’ Dr. Daantist told the viewers. ‘I hope Malala gets punched in the face, even though we all know she staged her own assassination attempt with fake bullets and foreign agents who are actually pious warriors but funded by our enemies but we need to talk to them and also have a military operation against them because they are agents but pious but terrorists but our brothers but our enemies but you know what I mean …?’

At this point a caller phoned in to say, ‘no, I don’t what you mean.’ This brought tears to Mr. Hamid’s eyes who began to hurl abuses at the caller, PCB, PSL, Malala, Malala’s father, grandfather, great-grandfather, great-great grandfather and a paternal uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom