• Islamabad United

• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bowlers can survive, takes another set of skill. One would say it's hell for fast bowlers, look at the record of Wasim Akram or Waqar here, they liked to bowl in these dead pitches. Takes another class itself.

Experience matters yar, Quetta has relatively fresh and inexperienced bowlers. By change of game plan I mean to say Sarfraz this time needs to think if Quetta should bat first after winning the toss. Batting first and putting up a huge score (which they can) will win them half the match. This does not take into account the dew factor.

Experience matters yar, Quetta has relatively fresh and inexperienced bowlers. By change of game plan I mean to say Sarfraz this time needs to think if Quetta should bat first after winning the toss. Batting first and putting up a huge score (which they can) will win them half the match. This does not take into account the dew factor.
Bowling first is better, as chasing is relatively easy. Though posting a big total batting first has its own pressure. As i said before, we will see good Cricket and good crowds in Sharjah. Lets hope for the best.

Bowling first is better, as chasing is relatively easy. Though posting a big total batting first has its own pressure. As i said before, we will see good Cricket and good crowds in Sharjah. Lets hope for the best.

Not in case of Quetta, it was proved in their match against Qalandars.

Yep lets enjoy and hope for the best which is Quetta indeed.

Zalmi vs Kings going on at the moment. Peshawar batting very well. 93 from 10.2 overs for 0 wickets.

Hafeez on 59
Tamim Iqbal on 31

Every PSL team is unpredictable. My gut feeling say; Islamabad United will win 1st season of PSL.

Ball stuck in wall =-O

107-1 at 12.2

Oh I thought the game was as good as over but Karachi need 32 from 15 balls. Still doable.

Bopara on fire. one 6 and two 4's in last over.

Game zinda hai, go Karachi. Tait has a lot of pace for these death overs.

Dam Ravi SIX amazing shot------------ 26 in an over ----- might be a close finish ----- we have good game on our hands

should have taken a single and let Bopara continue batting

instead of taking that double

oh wait he strikes back. Six by Tanvir! 13 needed of 7 balls now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom