What's new

Pakistan successfully tests Babur 2 Cruise Missile.

How difficult or easy would it be to install this "canister" configuration of babur on our surface naval warship? :pop:

Babur mated with TNW is a deadly combo.

Last edited:

15542437_10154457388152663_7581387913446478758_n.jpg

Pakistan Test Fires Upgraded Version of Babur Cruise Missile. CJCSC also witness the successful testing.

@Side-Winder @farhan_9909 @Horus @Oscar @HRK

How difficult or easy would it be to install this "canister" configuration of babur on our surface naval warship? :pop:
We hardly mount CIWS on them. I think Babar and Raad will remain land and air launched, there will be another derivative for naval purpose.

wasn't babur-2 supposed to be naval platform launched and with greater range???
only thing i can see is that it can hit naval targets too.....but for that it should be supersonic..i hope it is supersonic as babur 1 is subsonic.

btw congratz to Pakistan.

BABUR 1 - A not Babur 2 with not a single upgrade to engine or Fuel efficient . more like a Shaheen 1 A updates

If you want to know what Enhanced aerodynamics and Avionics means, Follow the upgrades of Tomahawk. Most probably, it can loiter before hitting target, They might have added a datalink into missile , Can fly over the featureless water. Some kind of Sea capability added into TERCOM (TERCOM needs features on land to distinguish where it is going.

Remember the MoDP report Pakistan is creating Anti Ship and Land versions of Missile

Last edited:
Well that was out of the blue, just received this image.

CzpCL0ZXAAAnQle.jpg
This is from the older tests.... Here is the latest

image.jpg

BABUR 1 - A not Babur 2 with not a single upgrade to engine or Fuel efficient . more like a Shaheen 1 A updates

If you want to know what Enhanced aerodynamics and Avionics means, Follow the upgrades of Tomahawk. Most probably, it can loiter before hitting target, They might have added a datalink into missile , Can fly over the featureless water. (TERCOM needs features on land to distinguish where it is going.

Remember the MoDP report Pakistan is creating Anti Ship and Land versions of Missile

Land based was tested months back .. Called it "Zarb" but pics,specs weren't released.

Back
Top Bottom