What's new

Pakistan Successfully Tested Babur 3 Cruise Missile launch from Submarine : ISPR

Look this war of stealth can go on for ever lets be practical these are all theories you are giving me I gave you some thing concrete and proven research.
theories becomes practical:enjoy:, its a race between stealth and radars you build stealth then your enemy counter stealth radar than you build better stealth and your enemy again build a better counter stealth radar the race will continue
so you say that there are no counter stealth technology in world currently:hitwall::crazy: if you said so you live on your LALA LAND:enjoy::lol::rofl:

Look this war of stealth can go on for ever lets be practical these are all theories you are giving me I gave you some thing concrete and proven research.

This is how desperate USA was to observe the launch
https://www.rt.com/news/373052-us-navy-iran-shots/

Still the were not able to detect it.
So what?

Bro you don't need to feel down.

I see and read a lot of stupid/lame logics/comments/ideas/analysis, on which I laugh, but remain quite as it serves no purpose.

I also refrain from commenting on such issues before hand, like in this case.
There is alot of info, which if told, will blow minds of these google champions, but at the appropriate time.

So just love your country and pray for it's glory, which is inevitable by the will of Allah.

Sir, Thank you for your kind words, and support. Appreciate it.

The problem is not what the average joe like to speculate or extract from you, but the inaction of the mods, or their support of trolls, clueless title holders, pro-Iranian/ pro-zionist propagandists, that one is forced to think is this forum really a Pakistani forum, that goes directly against Pakistan's foreign policy? Hence, should one be actually contributing to it?

Therefore my decision to limit my myself.

Best Regards

show me a that Iranian ship has a stealth its ordinary military ship, show me iran has a stealth capability:enjoy:
lol USA was trying to monitor Pakistani missile launch and to do so as the RADAR was not detecting they pushed near and near. Iran and USA got shots fired.

The problem is not what the average joe like to speculate or extract from you, but the inaction of the mods, or their support of trolls, clueless title holders, pro-Iranian/ pro-zionist propagandists, that one is forced to think is this forum really a Pakistani forum, that goes directly against Pakistan's foreign policy? Hence, should one be actually contributing to it?

Best Regards

I made a similar statement once and my comment was deleted right away. Sometime this forum doesn't feel like a Pakistani forum.

lol USA was trying to monitor Pakistani missile launch and to do so as the RADAR was not detecting they pushed near and near. Iran and USA got shots fired.
how do you know that are you in that US ship or working ISI agent in US:lol: they have spy satellite to monitor:enjoy:

your all posts are illogical and insane, spy satellite is there no need for navy ship
Spy Sat has no info where a Sub is under water so get a grip man. If spy sat had any such capability they would have used them to search for flight MH370 and not spent millions on search efforts.

Spy Sat has no info where a Sub is under water so get a grip man. If spy sat had any such capability they would have used them to search for flight MH370 and not spent millions on search efforts.
yaar don't fool you yaar stop it so much stupidity:lol::rofl:

Best Regards

Limiting oneself only benefits the trolls.
The mods have to run a forum, so they have to give some relaxations here n there.
Don't worry, the Admins are spirited Pakistani's.

Keep working in the right direction and let the by standers have a laugh.
It show's there worth. not yours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom