What's new

Pakistan, Sri Lanka agree to promote bilateral relations in defence and trade

dont show him ny videos plzzz.it all ur fabricated video...it all doctored.....u indian, he knows like the back of his hand....

u discovered thru my debating pattern....hmmm lemme guess ,this is the side effect of growing nd playing only with girls in childhood....hai na hai na.....now the problem is just not educating u....u need a total overhauling of ur personality as well

hmmm thanks for suggestion

i but you know I never played with girls like you. Al though I would like to:smitten:

Now i surely know you are from Pakistani media.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ohhh..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

so do you think paksitani media is same as indian.... have you ever seen one??? and the obvious answer is no..... pakistani media is rarely talking about india the only thing that they show about india is bollywood or any comment that is made by respective countries about each other nothing else......... What's going on in kashmir right now is not a secret....

our media is not like your media who is always putting blames on pakistan....
Like "aaj mumbai mein aik machar ki mout ho gai aur yeh ISI suported paksitani atang wadyion ka kaam hai police abi chaan been kar rahi hai par humein pta hai yeh kaam unhi atang vadyion ka hai " :rofl::rofl:

dont show him ny videos plzzz.it all ur fabricated video...it all doctored.....u indian, he knows like the back of his hand....

come on Indian media bring news from heaven
and i really like it :yahoo:

c if ur seeking growth in Pakistan's media...stop watching ZEE news...switch to INDIA tv...believe me had this been in pakistan it would have been a huge hit....emulate it.... yes Zaid hamid is very famous here, when i feel bore , i start watching his videos.....strong contender for comedy circus

Why do you call every one as madam do you had any fight with the girlfriend or wife.I am a sir not madam.

Well as far as i can see your kind of talent is very much used by Pakistani media.;)

I think you know what I mean.:whistle:

name only 3 pakistani channels allowed in idia which you have seen:D

the day when srikanka starts supporting its tamil population

tat day srilanka will become heaven(most developed country in this region)

supporting how?? through separation. Tamils have to be in the mainstream.

LTTE was nothing but a terrorist organization :suicide: which destroyed Tamil identity through the idea of a separate country.

Ohhh..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

so do you think paksitani media is same as indian.... have you ever seen one??? and the obvious answer is no..... pakistani media is rarely talking about india the only thing that they show about india is bollywood or any comment that is made by respective countries about each other nothing else......... What's going on in kashmir right now is not a secret....

our media is not like your media who is always putting blames on pakistan....
Like "aaj mumbai mein aik machar ki mout ho gai aur yeh ISI suported paksitani atang wadyion ka kaam hai police abi chaan been kar rahi hai par humein pta hai yeh kaam unhi atang vadyion ka hai " :rofl::rofl:

Did you see the comment that i was replying to.:no:

LTTE was nothing but a terrorist organization :suicide: which destroyed Tamil identity through the idea of a separate country.

yes its distroyed Tamil identity with help of Indian support

Tamils of Tamil Nadu should understand the games of central govt

DMK rules and should resort to its demands of 60's

Kugga, accha sach mein kya baat hai.u guys are improving.....aur haan this is what the handlers(sitting in pakistan) might be telling to their pawns in india to kill d "macchar"

name only 3 pakistani channels allowed in idia which you have seen:D

there was geo tv, ary news, ary music etc before. and later it was heard that they missed a deadline for registration and hence was taken off air.

LTTE was nothing but a terrorist organization which destroyed Tamil identity through the idea of a separate country.

this is also one of the reason where GOI ideas clashed with LTTE

this were the factors which led to negativity of LTTE among GOI,soon after which rajiv was assanitated,hence tat was the time when LTTE'S fate was sealed

GOI wanted tamils to get right but it never supported seperate country policy

Oh really.

You seems to know a lot about tamils in tamilnadu and the parties and the policies more than the rest of the people of other states in India.

Are u a tamilian in Pakistan??:undecided::undecided:

now DMK'S have changed there policy

tey want all srilankan tamils refugees to be given indian citizenship and tamils present in srilanka to be handeled well which srilankans have agreed to

Back
Top Bottom