What's new

Pakistan should Give Palestine and KSA Its Nuclear umbrella

Dude, try and understand both CPEC/Gawadar and Chabahar have different significance. Gawadar is a trading port and lifeline for Pakistan. Chabahar on the other had is almost exclusively for use by India. The Iranians has much bigger and much more developed port at "Bandar Abbas" and a smaller port "Bandar Jask" not too far from Chabahar. Therefore nothing is null and void as long as Chabahar serves India's strategic purpose. :-)

CPEC has a massive strategic significance for China. As it helps to bypass the vulnerable straights of Mallacca and South China Sea. It acts as a key alternative energy and supply route for China.

Pakistan has tiny amount of nukes anyway with little to no plutonium.... Pak can't afford to give any nation any amount of nukes atm.

WRONG! Pakistan has had H-bombs capability since at least early 2011:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

Chutiye people like @PakGuns contributing nothing to this thread.BC apna kaam kiu nahi kr raha ,randiye ki olad.BC tere jese Chutiye ko sahi sabaq siqaye hai mene.Lun k bachay problem hai thread se to apne ami se ja kr ro.Ider kia baqwas kr raha hai.
@RoadRunner401 I'm a proud Chitral from North of PAkistan. Pisa royan sar zada Jam.
Now eat that up,I don't care if i get a negative rating for this.
Got a thousand other ways and places to discuss this other than this place.
Here you got an Idea to force yourself to the world,Just can't happen with the "Rat Mentality" of Pakistanis.
Have a blast reading this.
Thanks to all the sane contributors to this thread which contributed logically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderators please close this thread.
Chutiye people @PakGuns contributing nothing to this thread.BC apna kaam kiu nahi kr raha ,randiye ki olad.BC tere jese Chutiye ko sahi sabaq siqaye hai mene.Lun k bachay problem hai thread se to apne ami se ja kr ro.Ider kia baqwas kr raha hai.
@RoadRunner401 I'm a proud Chitral from North of PAkistan. Pisa royan sar zada Jam.
Here you got an Idea to force yourself to the world,Just can't happen with the "Rat Mentality" of Pakistanis.
1000 other ways and places to discuss this other than this place? really where?

Moderators please close this thread.
Chutiye people @PakGuns contributing nothing to this thread.BC apna kaam kiu nahi kr raha ,randiye ki olad.BC tere jese Chutiye ko sahi sabaq siqaye hai mene.Lun k bachay problem hai thread se to apne ami se ja kr ro.Ider kia baqwas kr raha hai.

don't feel too bad,
believe in Allah,if there are people out against saudi and palestine then unless Allah desires it,nothing will happen
so keep wishing for their well being from Allah
besides,saudi already has full pakistani protection

1000 other ways and places to discuss this other than this place? really where?

it would be pretty nice to have a pakistani version of 4chan

Sorry about the Language ,I ain't undoing that.
@EpiiC @Hrk19 Yaar a thousand different people ,Few other good websites.
The Idea of moving nukes is not new,Just look at how many countries have done it in the past.
As I mentioned before you take all the national interests of countries and extract it to your benefit avoid collateral damage of any Kind in the process,That includes foreign sanctions.
That is the reason why I said ,Move nukes tell the Israel we solve hamas.
Tell hamas we solve israel,Make a Deal with KSA somewhere along the lines of @Kaptaan .You can eradicate poverty by sending all the people you have in Pakistan GCC ,make a deal to replace all the workers with the Indians.
KSA has no threats besides Iran.
I mean who the hell will attack the holy sites?? We only get benefit from the move.
You can ultimately do something stupid like creating a political leverage against Israel by demanding freedom for Kashmir.
There are whole lots of ways you can go about that.
The main things is "Do you have the balls" ,It seems majority of Pakistanis here too scared.
IF we move nukes and do so with back-channel negotiations with US and Israel,What problem is there to talk about??

Sorry about the Language ,I ain't undoing that.
@EpiiC Yaar a thousand different people ,Few other good websites.
The Idea of moving nukes is not new,Just look at how many countries have done it in the past.
As I mentioned before you take all the national interests of countries and extract it to your benefit avoid collateral damage of any Kind in the process,That includes foreign sanctions.
That is the reason why I said ,Move nukes tell the Israel we solve hamas.
Tell hamas we solve israel,Make a Deal with KSA somewhere along the lines of @Kaptaan .You can eradicate poverty by sending all the people you have in Pakistan GCC ,make a deal to replace all the workers with the Indians.
KSA has no threats besides Iran.
I mean who the hell will attack the holy sites?? We only get benefit from the move.
You can ultimately do something stupid like creating a political leverage against Israel by demanding freedom for Kashmir.
There are whole lots of ways you can go about that.
The main things is "Do you have the balls" ,It seems majority of Pakistanis here too scared.
IF we move nukes and do so with back-channel negotiations with US and Israel,What problem is there to talk about??

problem is,for something so ballsy you need a strong leader
and we have none and our current one is too selfish and cowardly
so unless we have a leader like imran or gen raheel type strong people,it would be of no value

problem is,for something so ballsy you need a strong leader
and we have none and our current one is too selfish and cowardly
so unless we have a leader like imran or gen raheel type strong people,it would be of no value
Well as we can see the UN is not too hasty about Palestine Issue,So unless something provocative happens ,That ain't going anywhere :P
Sad seeing Imran-khan make a mess of his politics,I was hoping the PPP would go extinct because of PTI .

Pakistan should finally move beyond its problems ,Doesn't meant it shouldn't act or forget.
We know that problems like poverty aren't going anywhere when our leaders take around Gigantic Mercedes and protocol,Its time we should make laws to Improve this system.
A poor nation led by one of its wealthiest?
On a larger scale we know that Pakistan doesn't anywhere near holds the International importance and recognition as it used to,During the cold war and Iron curtain Pakistan was the only state that took hold of communist foray by aligning itself with the Western superpowers along with that the fall of East Pakistan also happened due to the very reasons
Yes our Government made their own mistakes which contributed to the fall of East Pakistan.
Pakistan needs to make itself heard on the World stage and stop pretending like Nothing,We've the backing of Iran(future superpower and Important regional player)Turkey and China.
Most Secular Pakistanis hold KSA to a Disregard and blame them for Wahaabi Mullana's,Whatever that is should be forgotten as NAP is working on this.
KSA holds outstanding significance to all muslim's around the world,It is a country with own self importance,Given the fact we already would act if its threatened with aggression,Why shouldn't we take the Saudis under our Nuclear umbrella?
The Saudis would help us in our Future Nuclear ambitions and that could cover a range of developments.

Palestine:
We Already know the problems with Palestine,Moving our nukes into Jordan to provide Palestine a umbrella would be a win/win situation for everybody.
First step should be to hold talks with the Israelite,Convince them that we're here to solve this problem,Just get them in the game,Tell them we don't want to talk about how you made Palestine your home with all the Askenzai and Oranzai whatever jews,We just want peace for Palestinian people,Tell them that a huge chunk of radicalized terrorist groups exist because of this country where you live peacefully that contributed to a sense of betrayal for the rest of the world.
Second step would be to convince Anti-Zionist groups like hamas to lay down arms. Once they do you can create a Palestinian defense force (PDF) and let em protect their borders.

What's in it for Pakistan?
Besides peace for the region,We would create strategic depth for our country and our nuclear arsenal. If Palestine issue comes to a stop,One part of Middle east is automatically going to be repaired,We can demand favors like Military bases in Jordan and Saudi-arabia.
Pakistan can ultimately get its much needed Geo-political significance on the world stage,As currently we're busy cleaning up the mess in our own country but it should be noted that since 1948 we've been fighting war's so our Country is used to it.
3 likes, not a popular suggestion then.

3 likes, not a popular suggestion then.
A wise man once said.
"If I had asked what people wanted ,They would've said Faster horses" -Henry ford
It ain't about If somebody likes or no,It about what you can do and get in the extract.

Well as we can see the UN is not too hasty about Palestine Issue,So unless something provocative happens ,That ain't going anywhere :P
Sad seeing Imran-khan make a mess of his politics,I was hoping the PPP would go extinct because of PTI .

insha Allah the ppp will go extinct when the rangers start their planned operation in interior sindh

arrey zamzam ka pani na hai yeh jo bant te phiro kabhi palestine, kabhi KSA, kabhi Morocco.

arrey zamzam ka pani na hai yeh jo bant te phiro kabhi palestine, kabhi KSA, kabhi Morocco.
LOL Oyee Zamzam or Muslmaniat mat lao isme ,PLS.
Thanks
Btw If doing so we get unlimited zumzam supply and our workers replaced by yours in Gulf,You can expect free zamzam.
Everybody wins :P Unless you a hindu or sikh them got their own holy water.

CPEC has a massive strategic significance for China. As it helps to bypass the vulnerable straights of Mallacca and South China Sea. It acts as a key alternative energy and supply route for China.

And when did I claimed otherwise friend ?? :)

I was just saying that Chabahar has similar if not more strategic importance for India as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom