What's new

Pakistan should Give Palestine and KSA Its Nuclear umbrella

Chabahar has similar if not more strategic importance for India as well. :)
Chabahar provides an alternative to CPEC and Gwadar mainly ,That's about it.
main-qimg-4a1e48ed9b051af0c348eb8157fc930f

Gwadar2.jpg
Its existence mere is a threat and should be neutralized from Indian Influence.

LOL Oyee Zamzam or Muslmaniat mat lao isme ,PLS.
Thanks
Btw If doing so we get unlimited zumzam supply and our workers replaced by yours in Gulf,You can expect free zamzam.
Everybody wins :P Unless you a hindu or sikh them got their own holy water.

What ever you are saying will make Pakistan look like that country which slams it's feet on the axe. You do not know what are the consequences of providing nuclear cover to Palestine and KSA.

Inviting unnecessary sanctions, more threat, world will support India's view on Kashmir and you will permanently lose Kashmir.

What will be the thresh hold of nuclear strike even if you give cover?

But I wish that your dream comes true. And India gets to do whatever it wants in Kashmir.

Chabahar provides an alternative to CPEC and Gwadar mainly ,That's about it.
main-qimg-4a1e48ed9b051af0c348eb8157fc930f

Gwadar2.jpg
Its existence mere is a threat and should be neutralized from Indian Influence.

Well, Chabahar was never and will be never an alternative Gwadar is a much bigger port and very big project. Chabahar once fully operational will be almost exclusively used by India apart from Iran. So it has more of a strategic importance for India than commercial. Regarding trading ports, we have plenty of them in the Arabian sea. :)

What ever you are saying will make Pakistan look like that country which slams it's feet on the axe. You do not know what are the consequences of providing nuclear cover to Palestine and KSA.

Inviting unnecessary sanctions, more threat, world will support India's view on Kashmir and you will permanently lose Kashmir.

What will be the thresh hold of nuclear strike even if you give cover?

But I wish that your dream comes true. And India gets to do whatever it wants in Kashmir.
Look problems like Kashmir have been going on since 1947,Same can be said for Palestine.
It won't make Pakistan looklike anything,Go through the thread and read what I said.
Permanently losing Kashmir?I take that as a Joke because you need to come to reality ..
The cover is just a cover, you really are mad enough to think Nukes would ever be used???
The whole point of this Conclusion is using the Israelis and Americans in the process.
I don't have any dream at all,I'm just trying to point some-sort of USE from its Nuclear arsenal.Besides pointing them at India all the time.
Don't need to make it pointy at anybody.Just do politics with it,That's the whole idea,It ain't about some "Dead hand" style Nuclear Armageddon.

Well, Chabahar was never and will be never an alternative Gwadar is a much bigger port and very big project. Chabahar once fully operational will be almost exclusively used by India apart from Iran. So it has more of a strategic importance for India than commercial. Regarding trading ports, we have plenty of them in the Arabian sea. :)
Agreed ,But its a alternative Like I said.

Look problems like Kashmir have been going on since 1947,Same can be said for Palestine.
It won't make Pakistan looklike anything,Go through the thread and read what I said.
Permanently losing Kashmir?I take that as a Joke because you need to come to reality ..
The cover is just a cover, you really are mad enough to think Nukes would ever be used???
The whole point of this Conclusion is using the Israelis and Americans in the process.
I don't have any dream at all,I'm just trying to point some-sort of USE from its Nuclear arsenal.Besides pointing them at India all the time

Do you think world and Israelis and Americana and europeans will accept you giving nuclear umbrella to saudis and palestenians. Even the Chinese will slam you for doing this.

This will invite unnecessary nuclear war flashpoint because no doubt israel will launch the strikes the day you deploy.

Do you think world and Israelis and Americana and europeans will accept you giving nuclear umbrella to saudis and palestenians. Even the Chinese will slam you for doing this.

This will invite unnecessary nuclear war flashpoint because no doubt israel will launch the strikes the day you deploy.
lol the whole thing will be based on a false media pretense of Pakistan moving nukes towards Israel Just to make Hamas believe,With the Americans and Israel in the game.
We'll give KSA Live nukes and in-return we extract the GCC in our favor.

lol the whole thing will be based on a false media pretense of Pakistan moving nukes towards Israel Just to make Hamas believe,With the Americans and Israel in the game.

This false media propaganda will definitely invite Israeli strikes.You will be just helping and making Israel's case stronger that palestine has possessed nukes from Pak and Israel has right to strike. Arre bhai Israel Gullu Butt thodi hai jo pakad ke thaney le gaye lol

And when did I claimed otherwise friend ?? :)

I was just saying that Chabahar has similar if not more strategic importance for India as well. :)

China is going to become the world's first and only GLOBAL HYPER POWER. india is not. Their strategic assets and power supercedes that of india's.

China is going to become the world's first and only GLOBAL HYPER POWER. india is not. Their strategic assets and power supercedes that of india's.

Whatever sails your boat.
And after the Hyper Power, Qayamat ?? LOL

Remember "There is nothing permanent except change". :p:

Last edited:
Whatever sails your boat.
And after the Hyper Power, Qayamat ?? LOL

Remember "There is nothing permanent except change". :p:

Whatever sails the Indian boat too. Like the indian bollywood fantasy that Pakistan will NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance :azn:

Whatever sails the Indian boat too. Like the indian bollywood fantasy that Pakistan will NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance :azn:

Something that no one will ever use. Come on dude, they are just show pieces and you know that very well. :azn:

Chutiye people like @PakGuns contributing nothing to this thread.BC apna kaam kiu nahi kr raha ,randiye ki olad.BC tere jese Chutiye ko sahi sabaq siqaye hai mene.Lun k bachay problem hai thread se to apne ami se ja kr ro.Ider kia baqwas kr raha hai.
@RoadRunner401 I'm a proud Chitral from North of PAkistan. Pisa royan sar zada Jam.
Now eat that up,I don't care if i get a negative rating for this.
Got a thousand other ways and places to discuss this other than this place.
Here you got an Idea to force yourself to the world,Just can't happen with the "Rat Mentality" of Pakistanis.
Have a blast reading this.
Thanks to all the sane contributors to this thread which contributed logically.

That language?
holy shit.....

Chabahar port is not intended to match the economic output of Gwadar port. However, this might change in the future.

Chabahar is important for India, Afghanistan and Russia. Shipments coming from the West can also tap it.

Back
Top Bottom