What's new

Pakistan should Give Palestine and KSA Its Nuclear umbrella

Emotional responses aren't good for anybody...neither is trying to run before learning to walk.

First get an umbrella of security and prosperity over yourself before offering anything to others.

Especially when your talking about about threatening a country which controls the world's sole superpower and has used it to arm itself to the teeth.

Nukes are pretty useless for black mailing.
Pakistan is not going to do it because it is too risky.

Anyway, Hamas is not going to obey Pakistan, and neither is Israel.
You don't get it :disagree::disagree: Went over your head there

Decades? could you clarify.
We're nowhere to be seen now that Syrian army,ISIS etc are cutting down babies and eating them for breakfast.

And what is Pakistan suppose to do about it? For the last 70 years we have stood alone and have been constantly repelling an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. We can't take on any more baggage. Other nations need to step up and come to the fore.

Last edited:
Also there is a lot of things Arabs can do, I suggest you stop-underestimating us.
Dear bro I don't underestimate,I just want the conflict to stop to amenable solution with Arabs allied to Pakistan you can stop this embarrassment of radical Islam the conflict in Palestine,Get assad out of syria.

Dear bro I don't underestimate,I just want the conflict to stop to amenable solution with Arabs allied to Pakistan you can stop this embarrassment of radical Islam the conflict in Palestine,Get assad out of syria.

Can you stop this embarrassment of radical islam in Pakistan and Afghanistan? Can you stop the conflict in Kashmir?

Can you save the Rohyniga ? Can you tear down the Anti-Pakistani Afghans?

No? Then I suggest you don't criticize our efforts in anything.

Deal with your own problems not ours.

And what is Pakistan suppose to do about it? For the lady 70 years we have stood alone and have been constantly repelling an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. We can't take on any more baggage. Other nations need to step and come to the fore.
Yaar last I checked we do get strong support from all fronts either its about Kashmir or something else.
7xbigger it is but the madness of us thinking them as enemies will need to stop.
Its not baggage you're strengthening your country.
I mean just look at Iran today,Have we not failed with India at chabahar port??
I do believe we can stop India using chabahar against CPEC by accepting offer of Iranians to join CPEC

Can you stop this embarrassment of radical islam in Pakistan and Afghanistan? Can you stop the conflict in Kashmir?

Can you save the Rohyniga ? Can you tear down the Anti-Pakistani Afghans?

No? Then I suggest you don't criticize our efforts in anything.

Deal with your own problems not ours.
Percentage of Pakistanis in terrorism inside our Borders is very low.
Most of them are from different countries.
TTP had what was called Punjabi taliban,Where are they now?? I'm from northern Pakistan I know the ground realities of my country all the way down to Karachi.

TTP had what was called Punjabi taliban,Where are they now?? I'm from northern Pakistan I know the ground realities of my country all the way down to Karachi.

Same goes for Arabs so what's your problem?

Stupid idea. Wake up from this dream of Ummah and taking others problems on urself. No Muslim country on Earth cares for another Muslim country based on this concept of Ummah. It's just a fantasy that Pakistani ppl wish to be true.

The Arabs think of us as their servants
Iran doesn't care for us bcuz they think we lick Arab boots
Indonesia/Malaysia are busy with their own matters
Bangladesh specially under Hasina is in India's camp.

None of these countries would ever help us in our hour of need.

We did what is was in our interests at that time. Like US and Pak supported taliban against USSR, it was in our national interests to fight afghan war. And we dont fight religious wars, we just helped muslims countries against isreal, and this has nothing to do with religion.

This thing "Interest" is a highly relative term. Dare I say that "Interest" of yours is one of the biggest reasons behind your current state. Correct me if I am wrong but US never recognized the taliban Government, only you, Saudis and UAE did. USA armed a multi ethnic coalition of Afghan rebels against the USSR. They made you do their bidding and since you were paranoid over Soviet expansion, you accepted with both hands. If you had stayed neutral that time,you probably did not have to bear the brunt of WOT, your citizens would not have been droned mercilessly, Pakistan would still be a safe place.

You have fought against Israel as you consider them to be illegally occupying muslim land. No matter how you try to twist it, has got everything to do with religion.

So you think now they are rich, and they will support us against India over Kashmir? LOL. Let me tell you one of UAE ministers warned Pakistan for just not to take part in Yemen adventure. And yet you say they will support us.

Please understand, I never said they will directly support you and join the war. Geopolitics has never been so black and white, there are a lot of grey areas which you are not taking into consideration. Tell what benefit they would gain if they join a Indo-pak war? heck you would probably have better luck in resisting Indian invasion without fat sheiks fighting besides you. They can be of invaluable support if they let you use their toys, provide fuel and back you up with money, which they are very much capable of doing. In order for them to do that they needed to know where your loyalty lies, joining the Yemen war could have resulted in overwhelming Arab support for you against us. They are not as powerful as USA to dictate you terms, by joining the Arab coalition you could have not only secured truckloads of petrodollars but also their support against India. As far as I know they did not issue any warning, it was just a reaction of the Pakistani refusal which they considered to be a betrayal.

Or its opposite of what you said. May be they wanted us to send boots on ground in Yemen and Syria. Did you hear a single statement from any muslim country (except Turkey: OIC is dead) on LoC voilations and Kashmir during recent voilations? So why do we provide them nuclear shelter?

Bro don't get me wrong if I say this, but majority of you people have a weird sense of inferiority complex when it comes to Arabs. How does it matter what the Arabs say on the Kashmir issue? Do they really have the power to change anything on ground? What can Turkey do except throwing comments here and there for the heck of throwing? I would rather prefer to be silent if I know my words aren't carrying enough weight. In fact I would like to know what did Turkey do to help you while you were fighting against us? Apart from providing lip service about brotherhood, hugs and kisses time to time Turkey is pretty much irrelevant here. Kindly hear me out again, Arabs can not help you diplomatically or militarily but they can be invaluable in providing financial and material assistance in a war time scenario when resources will start getting depleted by hour.

All i wanted to say they can do the same investment in Pakistan rather than funding religious entities. Just check the stats of their FDI in India vs Pakistan. plus they prefer to recruit indian employees over Pakistanis.

They did invested a lot in Pakistan, in construction, healthcare, education and many more sectors, please pardon my lazyness for not being able to google those for you. of course their investment will be bigger in India considering we can provide more safety and a highly diversified huge market. I really don't think they have any biases as they treat all south asians as crap. You feel bad about that as you share the same religion, we don't care as long as we are churning out money over their slothful a$$.

And if we do so, they start black mailing by awarding Modi highest civil award, decreasing investment and fuckin' warnings. As you say they pay us for that, why dont you fight for them and earn.

I am sure you are intelligent enough to understand for you Modi may be a devil, and a mass murderer, the rest of the world don't really give a damn. He is a respected leader elected by billions, running a trillion dollar economy, of course he will be more celebrated and respected than Pakistani politicians and even by muslim countries.

let me tell you this again, we have a purely business oriented relation with them, they do not consider us to be their religious brethren, nor do we want any part of this religious brotherhood pie. By your logic you should ask China to join their war, as it does even more business with the GCC than India.

No! We are well aware of our arab foes those are against CPEC. Your last para is nothing other than your burn. and for your info, a couple of days ago, we discussed to increase bilateral trade and defence production with a few GCC countries. Finally your plans to isolate Pakistan are failed. The more you chant isolation, the more countries are willing to join CPEC. We will do what is in our interest.

Not sure what benefit will the Arabs gain by antagonizing China and Pakistan at the same time. I am not a spoke person of my country, my views are my own, I have no ill feeling for Pakistanis, I wish you all the best for CPEC. Hope India also gets involved sometimes, we should not let go of any chance of making money.:D

You don't need any Arab army soldiers in your soil to fight India. Pakistan army is enough to deter any Indian aggression .What you need fiancial help to buys develop maintain high quality weapons and diplomatic support from Arab countries.

KSA will never sacrifice their relationship with India by supporting Pakistan openly in a direct war with India. No Arab country would. And I do not blame them for it. We must look to our own.

Pakistan should offer nuclear umbrella to KSA if and only if
  • KSA openly supports Pakistan on Kashmir issue at every forum without ambiguity
  • Drops all investments in India and reduces the trade to essentially zero
  • Gives Pakistanis a preferred and special visa category
  • If a Pakistani marries a KSAian, he or she is given the citizenship
  • Pakistanis are treated in the same manner or better than European tourists and workers in KSA
  • KSA does not support any extremist group inside Pakistan or any anti-Pakistan group outside the boundaries of Pakistan
  • KSA does not start a war against any Muslim neighbour without consulting Pakistan
  • Allows petrol to be traded in currencies other than USD especially Pakistan Rupees
  • They accept all of the above
If they accept all of these conditions, Pakistan can extend its nuclear umbrella to KSA...else NOOOOO

This thing "Interest" is a highly relative term. Dare I say that "Interest" of yours is one of the biggest reasons behind your current state. Correct me if I am wrong but US never recognized the taliban Government, only you, Saudis and UAE did. USA armed a multi ethnic coalition of Afghan rebels against the USSR. They made you do their bidding and since you were paranoid over Soviet expansion, you accepted with both hands. If you had stayed neutral that time,you probably did not have to bear the brunt of WOT, your citizens would not have been droned mercilessly, Pakistan would still be a safe place.

You have fought against Israel as you consider them to be illegally occupying muslim land. No matter how you try to twist it, has got everything to do with religion.

Please understand, I never said they will directly support you and join the war. Geopolitics has never been so black and white, there are a lot of grey areas which you are not taking into consideration. Tell what benefit they would gain if they join a Indo-pak war? heck you would probably have better luck in resisting Indian invasion without fat sheiks fighting besides you. They can be of invaluable support if they let you use their toys, provide fuel and back you up with money, which they are very much capable of doing. In order for them to do that they needed to know where your loyalty lies, joining the Yemen war could have resulted in overwhelming Arab support for you against us. They are not as powerful as USA to dictate you terms, by joining the Arab coalition you could have not only secured truckloads of petrodollars but also their support against India. As far as I know they did not issue any warning, it was just a reaction of the Pakistani refusal which they considered to be a betrayal.

Bro don't get me wrong if I say this, but majority of you people have a weird sense of inferiority complex when it comes to Arabs. How does it matter what the Arabs say on the Kashmir issue? Do they really have the power to change anything on ground? What can Turkey do except throwing comments here and there for the heck of throwing? I would rather prefer to be silent if I know my words aren't carrying enough weight. In fact I would like to know what did Turkey do to help you while you were fighting against us? Apart from providing lip service about brotherhood, hugs and kisses time to time Turkey is pretty much irrelevant here. Kindly hear me out again, Arabs can not help you diplomatically or militarily but they can be invaluable in providing financial and material assistance in a war time scenario when resources will start getting depleted by hour.

They did invested a lot in Pakistan, in construction, healthcare, education and many more sectors, please pardon my lazyness for not being able to google those for you. of course their investment will be bigger in India considering we can provide more safety and a highly diversified huge market. I really don't think they have any biases as they treat all south asians as crap. You feel bad about that as you share the same religion, we don't care as long as we are churning out money over their slothful a$$.

I am sure you are intelligent enough to understand for you Modi may be a devil, and a mass murderer, the rest of the world don't really give a damn. He is a respected leader elected by billions, running a trillion dollar economy, of course he will be more celebrated and respected than Pakistani politicians and even by muslim countries.

let me tell you this again, we have a purely business oriented relation with them, they do not consider us to be their religious brethren, nor do we want any part of this religious brotherhood pie. By your logic you should ask China to join their war, as it does even more business with the GCC than India.

Not sure what benefit will the Arabs gain by antagonizing China and Pakistan at the same time. I am not a spoke person of my country, my views are my own, I have no ill feeling for Pakistanis, I wish you all the best for CPEC. Hope India also gets involved sometimes, we should not let go of any chance of making money.:D

Holy shit someone who doesn't hate Arabs and actually thinks logically instead of stereotyping over 200 million people!

Yaar last I checked we do get strong support from all fronts either its about Kashmir or something else.
7xbigger it is but the madness of us thinking them as enemies will need to stop.
Its not baggage you're strengthening your country.
I mean just look at Iran today,Have we not failed with India at chabahar port??
I do believe we can stop India using chabahar against CPEC by accepting offer of Iranians to join CPEC

Madness????????......indians are an existential threat to Pakistan. Thinking otherwise is in fact Madness. The strength of China and significance of CPEC make other nations participation fairly redundant and meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom