What's new

Pakistan should buy this Tank

I love it, can we please also have a battalion of these future soldiers?

View attachment 898302

Is that the new upgraded TEJAS? Geen colouration = Vegi Samosa?
Lets keep it realistic, The Infinity Lota is Pakistans best bet
5b33f43a42e1cc37426e247b

I love it, can we please also have a battalion of these future soldiers?

View attachment 898302

Is that the new upgraded TEJAS? Geen colouration = Vegi Samosa?
Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi, General of the 212th airborne legion of the Grand Army of the Republic? He comes free with the tank, depending on the camo and where the tank will be deployed. If deployed in a desert environment, then you will get Obi wan and his 212th airborne legion.

If deployed in say, Kashmir, then you will get Anakin Skywalker and his 501st Legion (also known as Vaders fist), free with the tank.

Okay so I just worked how much the AT TE would cost in PKR, it would come to roughly 28883801 PKR. Also yes, I did do exchange rates for the Republic credits.

Last edited:
Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi, General of the 212th airborne legion of the Grand Army of the Republic? He comes free with the tank, depending on the camo and where the tank will be deployed. If deployed in a desert environment, then you will get Obi wan and his 212th airborne legion.

If deployed in say, Kashmir, then you will get Anakin Skywalker and his 501st Legion (also known as Vaders fist), free with the tank.

Okay so I just worked how much the AT TE would cost in PKR, it would come to roughly 28883801 PKR. Also yes, I did do exchange rates for the Republic credits.

The Indians could counter will Kali Ma
MV5BMjI5Nzk4Nzk3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzc1MzA4NA@@._V1_.jpg

I agree, but if we have no intention on taking on India, we need to fully rule out ever making these kind of purchases.
We don't have the money.
The Germans will never sell to us.
Even if they did sell to us, if we were attacked by India they would freeze all support and spare parts anyway.
This his all hyperbole.

Should we discuss what I would do, if I became the new King of England?
It's never going to happen, but more chance of that happening than Pakistan getting this Tank.
The purchase of this tank was a ridiculous suggestion to begin with, the economy is shattered and we are broke, yet he wants to use limited and scarce funds to fulfil his personal desires for something we just recently placed an order for already, in an amount that meets our needs.

The focus should be on our economy. Other countries have plans to build colonies on Mars while lumber wan are still focused on DHA. Very shameless bunch of people.

Let's raise public funding to bring Panther to Pakistan Guys. 🙂😃
Guys can we buy this beauty, I love the WW2 German Tanks like Tiger and Panther and to see Panther coming back to life is absolutely amazing, Pakistan should buy this tank even a few would be great, even if we have to pay more. I want to see this tank in Pakistan Army.
How old are u?

You think buying a military tank is like going supermarket getting vegetable and tomatoe?

If nice looking, so must buy and enter service? :rofl:

Those of you who argued with me when I said there should be a minimum age limit to join this forum and my suggestion was at 25 year of age and college degree holder.....So you!! what yo say now? having fun reading threads like this??

What's up with you guys, don't anyone of you guys have any interest in WW2 and tanks of that era? Panther was a legendary tank of that era and was a prime example of German Engineering of that era.
It's like after 80 yrs in future Americans decide to make a new fighter and name it F 16 or F15s etc, those who had interest in history of fighter jets would want to see those new f 16's in their country's arsenal.
It's about history guys and the name this tank carries PANTHER.

Guys can we buy this beauty, I love the WW2 German Tanks like Tiger and Panther and to see Panther coming back to life is absolutely amazing, Pakistan should buy this tank even a few would be great, even if we have to pay more. I want to see this tank in Pakistan Army.
Our economy will default if we buy one lmao

Nah Pakistan should buy this instead

View attachment 898292

This baby packs enough firepower to make you feel like you could take on the whole empire on your own. Featuring 4x Maad 21 heavy canons on the front and 2x on the rear on the tank, as well as a single Firefront 04 Mass Driver Canon, with 360 degrees rotation, this AT TE walker can punch a whole through any armour that anyone on this planet has. T14 Armata? Pfft. M1A2C SEP V3? Pfft, piece of cake.

Still not sold? The armour of this is made out of solid [REDACTED], which in layman terms, is equivalent to around [REDACTED] of RHA.

On top of that, this thing can hold upto 2 squadrons of soldiers ( or about 20 soldiers) that it can deploy rapidly.

The best part is, it only costs 100,000 Republic credits.

The perfect tank for Pakistan

What do you guys think? @RescueRanger @Thinker3 @Super Falcon @iLION12345_1
Frankly i disagree, there are better options on the market, I vote for Arjun MK-1A limited edition with sunroof and cruise control, much better tank.

Back
Top Bottom