What's new

Pakistan should buy this Tank

Thinker3

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys can we buy this beauty, I love the WW2 German Tanks like Tiger and Panther and to see Panther coming back to life is absolutely amazing, Pakistan should buy this tank even a few would be great, even if we have to pay more. I want to see this tank in Pakistan Army.

Last edited:
Guys can we buy this beauty, I loved the WW2 German Tanks like Tiger and Panther and to see Panther coming back to life is absolutely amazing, Pakistan should buy this tank even a few would be great, even if we have to pay more. I want to see this tank in Pakistan Army.
1668797517583.jpeg

Rather than buy this tank buy that tank philosophy Pakistan should invest in its own indiginous defence technology for key sectors.

This would include the follow sensors-
- Fire Control System
- Infarad IR sensor
- Laser Range Finder (I believe we have???)
- Night Vision sensor
- Commanders Night Vision sensor
- Active protection kill system
- Battle Management System (Which we already have)
- Advanced ERA blocks (We could cooperate with Ukraine, China, Turkey)

Alot of this technology is cross platform and could be adopted for other army/naval/air force/drone systems in the defence industry. Think of it the same tech used on a tanks night/IR vision will also be used in a drone or fighters night/IR vision

Ukraine war has shown that old tanks equipped with tanks easily win out with modern tanks equiped with no tech. We have seen Ukrainian T-64BVs take out modern Russian T-90Ms. Old upgraded Ukrainians tanks with latest sensors/tech have completely outclassed the most modern Russian T90/T80 tank divisions.

Pakistan could upgrade thousands of older T-59's, Al-zarrars, T-89s, T-69s, Al-khalids with such sensors and even develop newer tank models with above sensors. Best thing would be we would have production in our hands, we would enrich pakistani private companies, provide employment to thousands of engineers/scientist, and increase our homeland security.

We already uselessly investing in too many MBT when we have

1200 Al Khalid
500+approx Al zarar
320 T 80UD
500 VT 4
and unnecessary getting Haider

Better invest in infantry fighting vehicles infantry carrier vehicles which can launch Liotering munitions in number for future warfare

We already uselessly investing in too many MBT when we have

1200 Al Khalid
500+approx Al zarar
320 T 80UD
500 VT 4
and unnecessary getting Haider

Better invest in infantry fighting vehicles infantry carrier vehicles which can launch Liotering munitions in number for future warfare
ATGM, loitering Munitions, increased tactical A2/AD, upgrading and modernisation of mechanised infantry with battle space infosphere, integrating and embedding over the horizon technology at regiment level to bridge the gap between "overwatch" and assured C2.

1668809177905.png

Back
Top Bottom