What's new

Pakistan should ban Afghans, Indians, and Bangladeshis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha even Pakistanis don't want to live there..Yo mama's so stupid, Who apart from afghan refugees would like to come there ?

I don't think indians got the idea your questions was specified to Pakistanis.

I think Pakistan should ban all entry of Afghans, Indians, and Bangladeshis for whatever reason. Things are too problematic as they are, we shouldn't allow entry of such nationals. As well as ban entry of Kuwaitis.

Whose with me on this?
You are asking for impossible...................:P

Indians ki entry pakistan main pak paaye..........kisi ke baap main himmat nahi.. ...........:P

But i can guide you to one bangladeshi living in nazimabad.....:azn:

I think Pakistan should ban all entry of Afghans, Indians, and Bangladeshis for whatever reason. Things are too problematic as they are, we shouldn't allow entry of such nationals. As well as ban entry of Kuwaitis.

Whose with me on this?

Pakistan should ban all non skilled immigrants, illegal, asylum or otherwise from entering and kick out the ones already there.

Regardless of nationality, when a country has an exploding population, you can't take more people. Especially a third World country.

These foreign nationals should be warned we have some nationalist Pakistanis and if you venture off to the NW there are some Taliban there waiting to eat you up, and you're not going to like it.

Yes you are on your right steps of becoming North korea Isolated with the outside world .

Then you should have explicitly mentioned: Pakistanis Only

Even when I do that, you people still don't adhere; because you can't help yourselves to get involved all things Pakistan.

I don't think indians got the idea your questions was specified to Pakistanis.

Seriously though, how many Indians actually go to Pakistan?

I can't think of anyone except some Sikhs who go there in some religious holidays. And maybe some journalists for reporting purposes. There might be the odd tourist every now and then, and if you want to stop them too then go ahead I guess.

hahaha even Pakistanis don't want to live there..Yo mama's so stupid, Who apart from afghan refugees would like to come there ?

Can't you read, we don't want you in the first place, only people who can help us, not burdens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom