What's new

Pakistan should ban Afghans, Indians, and Bangladeshis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think Pakistan should ban all entry of Afghans, Indians, and Bangladeshis for whatever reason. Things are too problematic as they are, we shouldn't allow entry of such nationals. As well as ban entry of Kuwaitis.

Whose with me on this?

and Risk losing all that money webby makes for those visits?

:rofl:

Yes, but question is really directed towards Pakistanis members, in case you didn't understand the premise and implied audience of the question.

In more seriousness.. im not choosing a side.. but we both know it won't happen.

and Risk losing all that money webby makes for those visits?

:rofl:

I'm talking about real-life, not internet forum, that is a separate subject. Real-life human entry into the country is the subject.

I think Pakistan should ban all entry of Afghans, Indians, and Bangladeshis for whatever reason. Things are too problematic as they are, we shouldn't allow entry of such nationals. As well as ban entry of Kuwaitis.

Whose with me on this?

How about Israelis and Americans ??? ;)

Whose with me on this?
in this forum or in pakistan?

Yes, but question is really directed towards Pakistanis members, in case you didn't understand the premise and implied audience of the question.

Then you should have explicitly mentioned: Pakistanis Only

Zardari cult is acting exactly opposite.

They are issuing passports to RAW operatives.

I'm talking about real-life, not internet forum, that is a separate subject. Real-life human entry into the country is the subject.

Glad you cleared that up.. title can be miss leading..

NOTE: For COUNTRY

Also, banning foreign nationals from entering Pakistan won't solve much.
+ it potentially can stop foreign investment..

I thought Bangladeshis are friends of Pakistan :blink:

no..we should just keep visa policy hard for suspicious people..ban should not be a option!!
@Afghanis i agree,because they are headache for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom