What's new

Pakistan Shaheen 3 Can Hit Deep Inside India and Israel

691 Km for Shaheen III and 383 Km for Shaheen II.

Seeker on ballistic missile? Yep he knows a lot... Go sing bhajan or something.

I don't expect the paint shop owners to develop ring laser gyro, but you can certainly make me eat my words by mentioning a seeker that they might have developed...huh? May be you should recite the surah a little harder. You are letting down your madarsa....

691 Km for Shaheen III and 383 Km for Shaheen II.

Seeker on ballistic missile? Yep he knows a lot... Go sing bhajan or something.
Earth's atmosphere is upto 10,000 km and thermosphere (second outer layer) is upto 700 km (per wiki). See link http://www2.mae.ufl.edu/~uhk/ICBM.pdf NY to Mosco range reduction 380 kms..

Then how will the range b increased or decresed with earth's rotations considering drag to be equal in all directions?
because earth moves?? - http://www2.mae.ufl.edu/~uhk/ICBM.pdf

Earth's atmosphere is upto 10,000 km and thermosphere (second outer layer) is upto 700 km (per wiki). See link http://www2.mae.ufl.edu/~uhk/ICBM.pdf NY to Mosco range reduction 380 kms..

because earth moves?? - http://www2.mae.ufl.edu/~uhk/ICBM.pdf

1) it's very thin.

2) it would have same impact irrespective of the direction of launch.

I don't expect the paint shop owners to develop ring laser gyro, but you can certainly make me eat my words by mentioning a seeker that they might have developed...huh? May be you should recite the surah a little harder. You are letting down your madarsa....

Train a snake and worship it instead of wasting your time here... Or better yet have a refreshing cowca cola that might cool you down.

@Horus @Oscar

1) it's very thin.

Train a snake and worship it instead of wasting your time here... Or better yet have a refreshing cowca cola that might cool you down.

@Horus @Oscar

Run Lola Run....

Run Lola Run....

Chal beta... Tere dhande ka time ho gaya... Hahahaha

Indian-SnakeCharmer2.jpg

Why are you bringing Israel? They are our cousins!

1) it's very thin.

@Horus @Oscar
What is thin? angular momentum is a vector. Even if the drag absolute value is same in all direction, ang mom itself will be different based on direction. So, eastern ranges are lesser than rest of the directions...

What is thin? angular momentum is a vector. Even if the drag absolute value is same in all direction, ang mom itself will be different based on direction. So, eastern ranges are lesser than rest of the directions...

O bhai. He will die googling the meaning. He had me confused with his buddies already.

As I implied in the first post angular momentum is a much more important factor than the atmospheric friction. I was talking about the atmosphere at that height.

O bhai. He will die googling the meaning. He had me confused with his buddies already.
Aghori baba has resorted to indirect attacks.... Hahahahaha.

I think Pakistanis are getting too excited about a missile, which is essentially in same league as India's Agni 2, a missile first tested 16 yrs ago.

Agni 2

Service history
In service
(Test by DRDO)11 April 1999
(Test by SSC)09 November 2014

Unit cost
7px-Indian_Rupee_symbol.svg.png
25–35 crores orUS$5.6–6.6 million
Specifications

Weight
16,000 kg (Include 1,000 kg warhead)

Length
21 m

Diameter
1.3 m

Warhead
Strategic nuclear (15 kt to 250 kt), conventional HE-unitary, penetration, sub-munitions, incendiary or fuel air explosives

Engine
Two-and-half-stage solid propellant engine

Operational
range
2,000–3,000 km

Flight ceiling
405km

Flight altitude
230km

Speed
~mach 12 or 3.9 km/s (Agni-II)

Guidance
system

Ring Laser Gyro- INS (Inertial Navigation System), optionally augmented by GPS terminal guidance with possible radar scene correlation

Accuracy
30-40m(Latest Version)

Launch
platform

8 x 8 Tata TELAR (Transporter erector launcher) Rail Mobile Launcher

Shaheen 3

Specifications
Warhead HE\NE

Engine Multi-stage Solid-fuel rocket

Propellant Solid-fuel system

Operational 2,750 km (1700 miles)range

Guidance Inertial guidance system