What's new

Pakistan seriously considering Rafael says Aftab Iqbal

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF knows better then the folk of PDF who r discussing about the induction of Rafale in PAF.:lol:

You know what guys- the ferrari showroom is just next to my home where I live. I went their and saw 458. I was told that it has 560 bhp and It can eat miles like nothing you can think off. 0-60 miles in 3.4 secs. It has E-Diff - what and what not.
BUT - the big freaking BUT. is that I didnt have the money to buy it. I want to the Nissan and bought my maxima and for me it was no less than ferrari but at the end of the day I could buy what my pocket allowed me. So all this orgasmic talk of rafale- needs a rethink. where we have loadshedding of 12 hours in our commerical cities. We dont have enought money to keep our home running. and etc.
I agree Defence comes first. But where is the money? Money makes everything happen. Countries like India with no say and presence internationally a decade or two ago have alot of presence internationally now .. how? !!! Money and business.
No Money- No Nothing.
Thanks.

Kuwaiti MPs Voice Disapproval of Rafale Purchase

Please read this article. Opposing MPs say that the plane is not technically advance considering it price and maintainability costs. I think that is why Rafale is ranked under Typhoon and other modern planes. So....no Rafale for Pakistan. J-10B is the only option.
Hi,
would be nice if UAE disapproves of Rafale as well as it will force French to reconsider the halt on the sale of avionics for JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom