What's new

Pakistan seriously considering Rafael says Aftab Iqbal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is speculation at best and the purpose it serves is nothing more than to somehow indirectly influence the Indian decsion for MRCA by creating random propaganda.

PAF will not announce any future procurements till the MRCA contender has been finalised. Once the MRCA has been chosen, PAF will then assess all competitors and find the best suitable solution possible to counter the Indian MRCA winner.

dont get it still beacuse in the PAF doctourine it says that PAF would not be ghetting any twin engine fighter before 2019 how can you guys speculate that we are ghetting twin engine fighter??

Then what about J-10. What is the position of this deal?

:what:

Iftab Iqbal might have read the same news which came on 1st April this year that Pakistan is procuring 36 Rafale fighters. Until unless news comes from some reliable source, such news are news as such.

But considering our requirements and MMRCA of India, Pakistan is in need of such development. Pakistan has also ordered (can somebody confirm that) we are getting 18 tiger helicopters and if this Pakistan would go for Rafale, it wouldn't be a surprise.

not happening for atleast 10 more years. Way to expensive for the PAF.

^ youd be surprised, finish off with the MRCA then we'll make our move :D

1. i think inda will russian planes again in there MRCA story....i mean the chances are more then 70%

2. Surprisingly after the induction of MRCA the technology gap between pakistan and india would be much lesser (hard to digest, i know)

3. India is a Big spender but as you know Big spenders some times get shopaholic, her hasty plans in the past has created this big multi billion dollar project of MRCA. Such a big influx of aircraft may show big spending and ambitious plans but the other side of the picture is a totally different story. Dont you see what went wrong in the past that India has to go out and buy on such a massive scale......do you think they will integrate such a large number of aircraft over night.... the only hopeful option that india has in this project is a Russian plane ( thats what i think)

well i would call it disinformation by mr aftab..i was the first one to post about it that mr. aftab dis-informed Pakistan in his program about it..He called the company that makes rafale as "Rafale" not "Dassault" another blunder..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/53686-hasb-e-haal-no-1-talk-show-pakistan.html

rest assured Pakistan will make her surprising move after mrca..and makes sense. the more time we get the more funds we get..

1. i think inda will russian planes again in there MRCA story....i mean the chances are more then 70%

2. Surprisingly after the induction of MRCA the technology gap between pakistan and india would be much lesser (hard to digest, i know)

3. India is a Big spender but as you know Big spenders some times get shopaholic, her hasty plans in the past has created this big multi billion dollar project of MRCA. Such a big influx of aircraft may show big spending and ambitious plans but the other side of the picture is a totally different story. Dont you see what went wrong in the past that India has to go out and buy on such a massive scale......do you think they will integrate such a large number of aircraft over night.... the only hopeful option that india has in this project is a Russian plane ( thats what i think)

What hasty plans are you talking about? If you mean the MKI then she is a "Heavy Class" fighter and this is a deal for Medium class fighter one in the 16 to 20 ton category. And buying a Russian plane means putting too many eggs in a single basket, which i advice is not good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-30MKI#Specifications_.28Sukhoi_Su-30MKI.29

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/f-18-specs.htm

These specifications may help you to see how different these aircrafts are from each other.

Last edited:
18 f-16's + more f-16 for which GHQ is negotiating with America + 250-300 JF-17 + 150 J10B + and now 36 Rafale

seems to a great plan by Pakistan to counter indian MRCA.:pakistan:

Now 126 MRCA r not enough for india.

I thnk these are just rumors.Paf is nowhere in position to buy such costly aircraft

18 f-16's + more f-16 for which GHQ is negotiating with America + 250-300 JF-17 + 150 J10B + and now 36 Rafale

seems to a great plan by Pakistan to counter indian MRCA.:pakistan:

Now 126 MRCA r not enough for india.

France isnt even considering the parts for JF-17 and ppl come with fake rumors abt their latest fighter like Rafale .......man some ppl live in fantasy more than reality ....never mind time will unfold everything :P

France is playing both Pakistan and India. If India does not give significant order of MRCA to France then Pakistan will get enhancement package for JF-17 and probably Rafales. It is a win-win situation for France as it will create jobs in battered French economy and increase Sarkozy's 2012 re-election prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom