What's new

Pakistan- Science Breakthru: Magneto-Hydro-Tropism: Pakistani scientists make gigantic breakthrough

Hi,

To all of my fellow Pakistanis. This 'professor' is a shame and his discovery a scam. Having published my own papers in international scientific journals and having read a large sum of those, I can easily Identify this as a fake attempt at gaining limelight. Remember the water car engineer? this one is even bigger a nutcase.

The sad reality is that barring a few, most of the universities in pakistan have been hijacked by such lunatics who do not have anything to do with real science.

This is what Amer Iqbal, A harvard visiting faculty member and fellow at university of washington, one of the leading theoretical physicists in pakistan (He is a student of Hoodboy who studied from Abdul Salam) had to say about this. He wrote this in a letter to dawn:

"
APROPOS your news report (‘Breakthrough’ in magneto-kinetics, July 6). Your correspondent writes about a ‘scientific breakthrough’ being claimed by a group of people associated with various universities, including the Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South Institute of Information Technology (COMSATS) and the Higher Education Commission (HEC).

Over the years your newspaper has published similar claims by some of these people, including claims of receiving international awards.

What is troubling about this story is that two public-sector institutions, COMSATS and HEC, were named in the article but they have not publicly distanced themselves from this ‘scientific breakthrough’.

To its credit, it seems that the University of Punjab has taken some steps and removed the content related to this event from its website. It should be clear to anyone reading the press release that the writer knows nothing about physics and has almost randomly put together words.

It is a sad state of affairs and a story of continued decline of scientific literacy in the country. A few years back we all saw how the media and the scientific establishment were all in awe over a car being fuelled by water. All that was needed to debunk this pipedream that was some basic understanding of physics.

Amer Iqbal

Lahore

Published in Dawn, July 24th, 2016
"

Furthermore, anyone with a rudimentary understanding of science and scientific method will realise that this press release by Mr. Hafi (for I can not come to terms with calling him a Dr.) does not say anything about any discovery. It is just a collection of vague, almost arbitrarily chosen grand sounding words.

If anyone has a doubt, please go to Mr. Hafi's website. I did that in order to gain some insight into this matter. His biography on the website also is full of such BS. claiming him to be an accomplished saint and scientist and god knows what else since most of the gibberish doesn't even make sense...

Some very good scientific work is being done in Pakistan, but the sad reality is that such people are destroying the credibility of those very hardworking real scientists and engineers.
Indeed Dr Amer Iqbal is one of Pakistans new generation of preminent physicists, along with Dr Sabieh Anwar and US based Dr Nergis Mavalvala. I too was astonished by what I had read by this charlatan, we need to bring in a scientific culture to Pakistan because as of know it is seriously lacking.Kudos

If I'm not wrong, It's something related with altering the physical properties of photons(light particles) by exposing them to extreme magnetic fields such as 1.2 Tesla as stated. It's really strange and confusing right now, especially when it comes to it's possible applications. Medical field is a possible choice.

A similarly related tech is NMRI for medical scanning where the hydrogen nuclei's direction is altered by a magnetic field. Maybe this new Magnetohydrotropism field can help us produce something related to NMRI so non-organic objects can also be scanned(which is currently not possible with NMR).

Another possible outcome, and perhaps more ambitious, can be a new space and atmosphere propulsion technique in which photons are emitted at high speeds using magnetics which can propel space crafts at extreme speeds, similar to the current Ion propulsion tech on NASA. But this new thing can be more highly efficient then the current ION and Chemical rocket engines. It would be no surprise if the Pakistani scientists keep up the good work and soon companies like NASA become interested in our work
smile.gif

But most of all we should stop criticizing on this new tech as we have no valid proofs that discredit this discovery. Lets hope they become successful as we have left behind even India in this recent discovery, which is also known to research towards it
You have absolutely no understanding of Physics, your post has just highlighted that, no wonder you are prey to crackpot charlatans like this alchemist, saint and self declared physicist. Now have a good day.

You have absolutely no understanding of Physics, your post has just highlighted that, no wonder you are prey to crackpot charlatans like this alchemist, saint and self declared physicist. Now have a good day.
Would like to explain the phenomena to the pdfians in layman's terminology or minimal use of jargon?

Would like to explain the phenomena to the pdfians in layman's terminology or minimal use of jargon?
I have never ever come across this MHT so I cannot cater to your request for a explanation, what I would suggest is that if you really want to get to the bottom of this, contact the chap who has come up with, according to him a new branch of physics.Kudos

I have never ever come across this MHT so I cannot cater to your request for a explanation, what I would suggest is that if you really want to get to the bottom of this, contact the chap who has come up with, according to him a new branch of physics.Kudos
I actually asked you since, I honestly found your response a bit condescending
I know you are one few serious and balanced posters but that seemed a bit off..no offense sir,

Regards,
WnP

I actually asked you since, I honestly found your response a bit condescending

I know you are one few serious and balanced posters but that seemed a bit off..no offense sir,

Regards,
WnP
My apologies Sir, like some others unfortunately I am not immune from the occasional outburst.Kudos

If I'm not wrong, It's something related with altering the physical properties of photons(light particles) by exposing them to extreme magnetic fields such as 1.2 Tesla as stated. It's really strange and confusing right now, especially when it comes to it's possible applications. Medical field is a possible choice.

A similarly related tech is NMRI for medical scanning where the hydrogen nuclei's direction is altered by a magnetic field. Maybe this new Magnetohydrotropism field can help us produce something related to NMRI so non-organic objects can also be scanned(which is currently not possible with NMR).

Another possible outcome, and perhaps more ambitious, can be a new space and atmosphere propulsion technique in which photons are emitted at high speeds using magnetics which can propel space crafts at extreme speeds, similar to the current Ion propulsion tech on NASA. But this new thing can be more highly efficient then the current ION and Chemical rocket engines. It would be no surprise if the Pakistani scientists keep up the good work and soon companies like NASA become interested in our work
smile.gif

But most of all we should stop criticizing on this new tech as we have no valid proofs that discredit this discovery. Lets hope they become successful as we have left behind even India in this recent discovery, which is also known to research towards it
Great points and ideas though, I'm not sure about the veracity and validity of these since this is not my forte, but I appreciate your efforts and line of thinking...the basic ingredient in science and it only get refined with knowledge and experience...so claps here.

However photon based propulsion is only possible in space using light sails where the photons impart their momentum on the sail and this loaf sized spaceship has a 32 sq m of sail :)
And I know some of these guys as they from my university.

As far as criticising is concerned, this is really unfortunate to see the people .. IDK..

My apologies Sir, like some others unfortunately I am not immune from the occasional outburst.Kudos
Sir it only shows a person's greatness to acknowledge his mistake and try to make mends.
We are all humans and we all can err at times :). You have more respect from me now :)

Regards,

Last edited:
This idiot Profession Hafi is a well known fraud...

Pakistani scientist Professor Aurangzeb Hafi has been named one of the ten Global Thematic Merit Icons of the Decade.

According to a press release by PRweb UK, His inclusion in the high profile list was due to:

Multi-disciplinary research eruditions coupled with philosophical transcendentalism along with an unswerving conviction and solidarity towards the child-disability centered issues, extensively endorsed in Tsunami catastrophic management services.

Dr Hafi had earned great honour for Pakistan by developing ‘Magneto-Agricultural Development Model and Sectorial Magnetic Model’ which would have an impact on the fields of agriculture, environmental and medical sciences, space biology, magnetobotanics, magnetohydrodynamics and multidisciplinary sciences.

Hafi along with psychologist Stephen Soldz have also been nominated as the Thematic Merit “Persons of the Decade”.

The list has been released by The Decade Merit Scrutinum, endorsed by The Sovereign Military Order Of Malta. The full list includes:

1- Psychologist Stephen Soldz
2- Prince Charles
3- Julian Assange
4- Nelson Mandela
5- Professor Emeritus Michel Chossudovsky
6- Professor Ali Shalal
7- Professor Auarangzeb Hafi
8- Lt Cmdr Charles Swift
9- Dr Guy Peter Manners(Late)
10- Dr Leonid Mikhailovich Roshal

The press release in its entirety is available on Yahoo.

UPDATE: January 26, 2011

Dr. Aurangzaib Hafi was never awarded by the the Sovereign Order of Malta. The Sovereign Order of Malta does not award the prize ‘ten Global Thematic Merit Icons of the Decade’.

The organization called Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, has no connection with the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and Malta, also known popularly as the Sovereign Order of Malta or as the Knights of Malta. This organization it is not authorized to use our name and emblems which are legally registered as service marks or trademarks in more than 100 countries. The persons associated with it, likewise, are unknown to us.

We feel obliged to advise you that there are persons or organizations, which make use of our name or variants for commercial or personal purpose unrelated to the aims and traditions of the Order Sovereign Order of Malta.

We have taken immediate action to understand who is behind this, and the perpetrators will be prosecuted.

Thank you for inquiring. Best regards

Eugenio Ajroldi di Robbiate

Communications manager

Sovereign Military Order of Malta

Via Condotti, 68 – 00187 Rome

Pakistani media fooled again by fake scientist peddling a “virgin” concept
fake_science-650x399.jpg

LAHORE – Major Pakistani English newspapers and news websites were duped over the Eid break this year into celebrating the Einstein-like “breakthrough” of a questionable Pakistani scientist, who claims to have discovered a previously unheard of scientific force after successfully “experimenting on a female rabbit in the air”.

The impressively named scientist, Professor Qadhi Aurangzeb Al-Hafi, claims to have brought Pakistan to “a great new-age climax” in the fields of “physics, chemistry, space sciences, medicine, biology, electronics, environmental sciences,” which will now apparently have to be built around his discovery. He also claims that the discovery will provide “schematic clues” for “understanding…cosmogenesis”, or the beginnings of the universe, in simple terms.

However, the scientist in question has been known to take great liberties in describing his scientific achievements in the past. In 2011, he got the Express Tribune to believe that he was one of ten “Persons of the Decade” honored by the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, an independent territory in Rome, Italy.

In reality, the independent Rome-based territory did not even have an award for “Persons of the Decade”. Yet it took the Express Tribune an entire week to publish a retraction, after the Sovereign Order of Malta contacted them directly and said it had “taken immediate action” to find and prosecute the “perpetrators”.

Fast forward five years and Prof. Hafi has duped the English news media once again. But even a week later, all those duped have yet to publish a retraction.

Beginning July 6, a series of stories began surfacing on the various English dailies, including Dawn, The News and Business Recorder, and well-known English news websites which celebrated a Pakistani scientist’s discovery of a previously unknown scientific phenomenon called Magnetohydrotropism (MHT), about which not even “a single scientific paper exists”. The name of his most recent discovery seems to be a slight tweak on the unique discovery he claimed to have made in 2011, then called “Magneto-Agricultural Development Model and Sectorial Magnetic Model”.

Keep it a secret. Someone may try to assassiante these scientists.

No body wants to assassinate a scientific fraudster...

Gigantic breakthrough??

Gigantic break through in fraud and stupidity of Pakistani media..

@rayboot @Darr sit tight guys don't be that deductionist. It's not a scientific law yet but scientific observations recorded, presented and explained with hope for becoming a scientific theory if all competent scientists fail to falsify. So read the article again you might get why there is not much around as it's a nascent with everything from bud.

You were saying?

Pakistani PU Scientists to Lead A Breakthrough Discovery in Applied Sciences

A Ground-breaking Discovery that Sets to Mark Major Paradigm Shifts in Global Scientific Frameworks.
Asian News Desk/ Sci/Tech - 11 July, 2016 - A team of Pakistani scientists has made a gigantic and colossal breakthrough by carrying out the first scientific demonstration of Magneto-Hydro-Tropism (MHT) - on the forefront of global scientific establishments.

According to the Associated Press, Prof Qadhi Aurangzeb Al-Hafi, the principal discoverer of MHT, performed the first experimentation of exposing plasma and other object-testers to approximately 1.2 Tesla at an altitude of over 4,000 feet from the ground level, in a plane yesterday.

Visit: http://vid.app.com.pk/vid/2016/07/pakistani-scientist-makes-breakthrough-in-applied-sciences/

Besides NASA, Cambridge University and National Post-Doctoral Authority, USA, demonstration’s observing scientific panel consisted of inter-disciplinary experts from diverse academia, including Dr Azam Sheikh (Science International), Dr. Khalida M. Khan (UN-KAKHTAH at CIMR, University of Punjab), Lt. Col.(R) Azhar Saleem (SAARC Post-doc Academia) and researchers of diverse disciplines, from different institutions of Pakistan.

Magneto-Hydro-Tropism (MHT) can coarsely and precisely be viewed or grasped as an omni-present, omni-potent phenomenon associated with the hydrogen element’s susceptibility to the magnetic field. The phenomenon is concomitantly based upon a massless wave like particle named as “Hydro-Magnetron”, which behaves like a vector-entity i.e. scalar lines producing vectorial effect.

The greatest discovery of the era - MHT has been made by Professor Qadhi Aurangzeb Al Hafi—a multidisciplinary scientist of Pakistan, currently engaged as the P.I. for post-doctoral research works in several reputed universities of Asia, including the University of Punjab, Pakistan.

The ground-breaking discovery of MHT emerges to vivid broad-spectrum and far reaching impacts on multi-spheric segments of basic, as well as applied sciences. It provides nucleic framework by laying the very core conceptual foundations of an entirely new orbit-realm in high energy physics.

By virtue of this magnanimous scientific achievement, indubitably, Pakistan is turning out to be the world’s capital in Magneto-kinetics - leaving far-behind the claims made by the scientists of a neighboring country.

The present research holds the potentiality that scores of the next centuries’ scientific generations would have to build their scientific innovations on the framework provided by it.

Pakistan today stands on the verge of a great new-age climax in sectorial magneto kinetics. We can claim without danger of contradiction that the present research is the opening of an entirely novel scientific era.

The research opens new horizons in the fields of physics, chemistry, space sciences, medicine, biology, electronics, environmental sciences and host of associated sciences.

Albert Einstein frame-worked the concepts of quantum physics and now Prof. Aurangzeb Hafi led Pakistani scientists’ team is frame-working the concept of MHT.

The phenomenon called ‘photo-tropism’ or the ‘photo-tropicity’ is not new to the scientific literature and has remained well known even in the centuries passed archives of discoveries’ history, but the phenomenon of Magneto-Hydro-Tropicity has remained such a virgin concept in the modern scientific endeavors so far, that no single scientific paper exists that bears the MHT concept, or even the term Magneto-Hydro-Tropicity.

Magneto-Hydro-Tropism or precisely MHT is an omni- present, omni potent phenomenon, weightless wave like vector-entity. The present discovery provides the schematic clues and gives answers to hosts of questions for understanding the multi-spheric phenomena of cosmo-genesis.

Magneto-tropic field is the only field known to science, which is external to and internal to itself.

The discovery outcomes of MHT along with the experimental procedures employed therein, and other details had been disclosed to the international media at the event of the inventive work's first demonstration at Walton Airport Lahore by 12:15 on 05/7/2016. An on-ground event-point media briefing was made by Professor Qadhi Aurangzeb Al Hafi - the theorist originator of the great discovery.

MHT is going to become a word, which is to be mile-stoned in the scientific legendary classics for the centuries to come.

About the P.I.:

SAIRI team’s Principal Investigator Prof. Aurangzeb Al Hafi is a world renowned Pakistan born planetary researcher who has brought numerous laurels for his motherland Pakistan during the last two decades of his uprightly intriguing career in different capacities. He is presently engaged with multilevel research on a diverse array of subjects. He is also a supervisor of doctoral and post-doctoral levels researches in a vast array of subjects including natural as well as social sciences. At present he has made obtainable his expertise to different institution and in a variety of subjects.

Findings’ Summary of Aurangzeb Hafi’s MHT-Magneto-Sectoral Model

The following scientific propositions have been endorsed by the experiment:

Almost all of the living organisms, the fluids or semi fluids containing hydrogen along with three iron, manganese and cobalt, can have remarkable variations influence till 2090 - the ending corner’s period of the (80 years cycles)quasi periodic cycles maxima, that has been started from 2010.

In south areas, the plants, if irrigated with magnetically dynamized water can grow 40 to 60 % better in both perspectives i.e. qualitatively and quantitatively.

The 22-years Magnetic cycle is characterized by a change in sign of the overall magnetic field. The 22-years cycle begins with an even 11-years cycle. Apparently, the 22-years cycles also governs the index of frequency of flares. The 80-years cycle is a quasi-periodic change in maxima of 11-years cycles. The maxima of 80-years cycles have fallen approximately in 1775-1855 and 1930-2010.

The larmor radius of electrons in geomagnetic fields does not exceed a few kilometers,

whereas for protons it may reach several hundreds of kilometers.

The longitude drift around the earth is opposite for particles with opposing charges, electrons move towards the east, protons towards the west.

Observation of high-energy electrons in the plasma layer near the morning side is more probable than near the evening side.

The area of the plasma layer is located along the magnetic lines of force (latitude of polar drop on the day side of the earth). On the night side, this area is projected along the magnetic lines of force at latitude (latitude of polar drop on the night side of the earth). The source of the plasma of this area is the solar wind, penetrating in to the magnetosphere of the earth. The mean energy of particles in this area fluctuates from a few hundred Ev to KeV.

A Pakistani sci-tech correspondent Maryam Dodhy expresses her annotational remarks as follows:

“Pakistani scientists are at the forefront of a major breakthrough in applied sciences. A team recently carried out the first scientific demonstration of Magneto-Hydro-Tropism (MHT).”

“The discovery of MHT is yet to become a subject of research worldwide but the team is confident of the world of possibilities it opens with it. The discovery can provide clues to unanswered questions regarding the multi spheric phenomena of cosmogenesis.

The breakthrough also provides a basic foundation of a new area in high energy Physics – a framework for future generations to lay their research on. According to the team that discovered MHT, it has a far-reaching impact on basic as well as applied sciences. It also opens up avenues in Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, Biology, Electronics, Environmental Sciences, and other associated fields.”

Visit: https://www.techjuice.pk/pakistani-scientists-lead-breakthrough-discovery-in-applied-sciences/

Important Update:

Some of the media’s Fourth Estate correspondents have reported the presence of Dr. Shaheen Khan from HEC. It was just a mere suggestion that her inclusion be made in the observing panel, however it could not be materialized due to certain reasons.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3002012#ixzz6JYOGPX47

Back
Top Bottom