What's new

Pakistan- Science Breakthru: Magneto-Hydro-Tropism: Pakistani scientists make gigantic breakthrough

yeah i did Press Trust of India is the main source of verified news for India or not??? and by the way its new filed just llike there was no papers on quantum mechanics before work of max plank and other scientists so dot be jealous this discovery and its benefits r for all humanity brought to from Pakistan peace

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamics#Magnetic_drug_targeting An important task in cancer research is developing more precise methods for delivery of medicine to affected areas. One method involves the binding of medicine to biologically compatible magnetic particles (e.g. ferrofluids), which are guided to the target via careful placement of permanent magnets on the external body. Magnetohydrodynamic equations and finite element analysis are used to study the interaction between the magnetic fluid particles in the bloodstream and the external magnetic field.
Only if reporting on its own. They discovered zilch. Except for throwing irrelevant technologies, they didn't even explain what they discovered.. water car all over again..

Had a very good laugh. It looks like he uses theasarus for every word he writes. Generously coining nonsensical terms so that some moon thinks he is a big scientist or something... how come some papers publish this cr@p? Don't they have editors with even some common sense?

If that was the case, his finds would have been reported by peer reviewed science journals, not some tabloid news websites. Scalar lines with vector properties? What the hell?
You are expecting too much too early from a last day's announcement. Research journals have a criterion and date for publication, they are not on demand or a compiled pdf randomly dropped over the net. It will be in all scientific journal's publications with reference and equation so wait.

You are expecting too much too early from a last day's announcement. Research journals have a criterion and date for publication, they are not on demand or a compiled pdf randomly dropped over the net. It will be in all scientific journal's publications with reference and equation so wait.
Your expectations from a person seeking cheap publicity is too much. If I had million dollar I would bet that this would be last time you hear about this topic. The next you hear from this guy would be some different breakthrough. He got no idea what he is talking about. He could even use vectors and scalpers properly.. Any decent science publication would laugh at what that statement said...

Lol...Look at the attitude of these Indians....The country whose MORE THEN 1 LAC PhD.s Applied for PEON job....:lol:
And here they are just posting their internal burns...!:lol:
We got 1 Pac PhDs then, probably more that all your high school grads..

It is sad to see a nation wide newspaper of Pakistan, DAWN report the outbreak of such "Groundbreaking" news without checking their own archives where they themselves reported that Shaheen Khan, one of the co-authors of the study, plagiarized her PhD without a penalty in Political Science. Now, what are the odds of a political scientist making a groundbreaking discovery in Physics versus a plagiarist and a cheater conning the scientific community.

Your expectations from a person seeking cheap publicity is too much. If I had million dollar I would bet that this would be last time you hear about this topic. The next you hear from this guy would be some different breakthrough. He got no idea what he is talking about. He could even use vectors and scalpers properly.. Any decent science publication would laugh at what that statement said...

That's why you don't have million, let them whatever the outcome would be neither me nor you have that level of knowledge to finger over professor grade professional, ,, and you think he don't know vector scalar,,, a 8th grade physics basics. You must be Einstein. I think we are debating for sake of debate.
It is sad to see a nation wide newspaper of Pakistan, DAWN report the outbreak of such "Groundbreaking" news without checking their own archives where they themselves reported that Shaheen Khan, one of the co-authors of the study, plagiarized her PhD without a penalty in Political Science. Now, what are the odds of a political scientist making a groundbreaking discovery in Physics versus a plagiarist and a cheater conning the scientific community.
Really ??? And now you are hurling baseless allegations.
Shaheen what ???.
Where you get that she's co author, she is govt representative for the panel and it could be anyone for formality.

Good development, Congratulations and best of luck for further development...

Yeah because you have 1.4 billion people...Common sense is not very common in Indians :lol::lol:

That's why you don't have million, let them whatever the outcome would be neither me nor you have that level of knowledge to finger over professor grade professional, ,, and you think he don't know vector scalar,,, a 8th grade physics basics. You must be Einstein. I think we are debating for sake of debate.
I do have a million dollars, just not to waste on betting on him. And yes, I do think that he doesn't even know basic physics. Otherwise why would he mention magnetron as "weightless particle" when it is just a microwave generator? All microwave ovens have them. Guess all microwave at weightless. And no quantum scientist call particle weightless, but massless. Everything is weightless in absence of gravity.

Yeah because you have 1.4 billion people...Common sense is not very common in Indians :lol::lol:
Yeah right, everyone is given PhD at birth. Common sense is not common, true that.

According to the findings' of Aurangzeb Hafi's MHT-Magneto-Sectoral Model the following scientific propositions have been endorsed by the experiment almost all of the living organisms, the fluids or semi fluids containing hydrogen along with three iron, manganese and cobalt, can have remarkable variations influence till 2090 - the ending corner's period of the (80 years cycles) quasi periodic cycles maxima, that has been started from 2010.

In south areas, the plants, if irrigated with magnetically dynamized water can grow 40 to 60 percent better in both perspectives ie qualitatively and quantitatively. The 22-year Magnetic cycle is characterized by a change in sign of the overall magnetic field. The 22-year cycle begins with 11-year cycle. Apparently, the 22-year cycle also governs the index of frequency of flares. The 80-year cycle is a quasi-periodic change in maxima of 11-year cycles. The maxima of 80-year cycles have fallen approximately in 1775-1855 and 1930-2010.
Kia kehraha hai bhai? :unsure:

makes me think that this is another water car, another claim like how musharaf proclaimed pakistan to be far ahead of india in space tech after buying a partially dysfunctional sat and relocating it to their orbit.

plz buy a few BURNOL for your self from the market.. that will help...

I do have a million dollars, just not to waste on betting on him. And yes, I do think that he doesn't even know basic physics. Otherwise why would he mention magnetron as "weightless particle" when it is just a microwave generator? All microwave ovens have them. Guess all microwave at weightless. And no quantum scientist call particle weightless, but massless. Everything is weightless in absence of gravity.

Yeah right, everyone is given PhD at birth. Common sense is not common, true that.
Because it's an omnipresent omnipotent phenomena. He's not talking about particle or wave, he's talking about a new framework a new set of conditions in which events would occur if controlled accordingly. It's not a new particle or wave he discovered, it's a phenomena, an entity .
“The discovery provides the schematic clues and gives answers to hosts of questions for understanding the multi-spheric phenomena of cosmogenesis. MHT is going to become a word, which is to be milestoned in the scientific legendary classics for the centuries to come.”

He's not just another guy but world's top university's professor with flawless history. Science is not about surety it's continual loop of try fail and success.

Really ??? And now you are hurling baseless allegations.
Shaheen what ???. Where you get that she's co author, she is govt representative for the panel and it could be anyone for formality.

I cant post links due to my low number of posts. But, if you just google her name with her affiliated organisation then you'll know that she has plagiarized her PhD in an article by DAWN. A PolSci is unfit to oversee a Physics experiment. It does not make any sense.

Last edited:
Because it's an omnipresent omnipotent phenomena. He's not talking about particle or wave, he's talking about a new framework a new set of conditions in which events would occur if controlled accordingly. It's not a new particle or wave he discovered, it's a phenomena, an entity .
“The discovery provides the schematic clues and gives answers to hosts of questions for understanding the multi-spheric phenomena of cosmogenesis. MHT is going to become a word, which is to be milestoned in the scientific legendary classics for the centuries to come.”

He's not just another guy but world's top university's professor with flawless history. Science is not about surety it's continual loop of try fail and success.
what? do you even know what on earth is an omnipotent phenomenon? this is why i am telling this is a big stunt to get cheap puboicity. actual scientific value is negative...

Back
Top Bottom