What's new

Pakistan’s rejection of Indian stance on Sir Creek

There will only be peace with india if india is serious about solving Sir Creek and Kashmir dispute.

Who controls it now?? and also i read that India erected some fences there??

648px-Sir-Creek-map.svg.png

The Sir Creek area. The Green Line is the boundary as claimed by Pakistan, the red line is the boundary as claimed by India.

So guys, which line is more logical and prudent? The center red line that divides the Creek equally between India and Pakistan or the green line hugging the Indian coast which gives Pakistan the advantage of having the entire waterway to itself?

No prizes for this one! :pop:

Hmmm! A floating fence. That would be interesting to see. And how secure would it be? After all you just need a heavy duty cutter to go through the fence and float away.

So guys, which line is more logical and prudent? The center red line that divides the Creek equally between India and Pakistan or the green line hugging the Indian coast which gives Pakistan the advantage of having the entire waterway to itself?

No prizes for this one! :pop:
you know "adha mera adha tera" rule is made up by bigger guy to grab all of it later. :)

Hmmm! A floating fence. That would be interesting to see. And how secure would it be? After all you just need a heavy duty cutter to go through the fence and float away.
I am not interested in that i just want to know who controls how much,read the last link i have provided they talk abut numbers but have used this #$# so i am not able to understand it properly.See it yourself and then tell me.

Back
Top Bottom