What's new

Pakistan’s rejection of Indian stance on Sir Creek

Afghan Govt itself signed the agreement with the British crown , who gives a damn **** what the ruler of the Kabul presidential palace thinks ?
How come i never heard my Govt claims Wakhan Corridor as Pakistani territory or is this BR history version ? :rofl:

Did you bother to read my post which clearly shows that Pakistan lost no land in 1963 agreement but settled and demarcated a hostile terrain and gained a loyal and faithful friend ? :pakistan:

Yeah , I saw the bull **** link you provided , some third class inventing things up like always ... Get me something from a credible site and we shall discuss it ...

You can call any link as bullshit and call anyone as mayor of Kabul or Wazir of Kandahar but dispute do exist before Soviet invasion of Afghanistan was never solved. China too have dispute with her every neighbour except Pakistan.

But reality about 1963 agreement is that Pakistan didn't want have third hostile country after India and Afghanistan so Pakistan surrendered the Shashken valley and their claim on Aksai instead of declaring the line of control as the International border. You got a great friend and all economic assistance but the reality is you surrendered huge Chunk of land to gain their friendship.

Durrand line isnt even a dispute.
There's no raja of kashmir arguement in this case, infact go to the place yourself and you'll see proud Paksitani patriots there. It's jsut an old wives' tale in afghanistan.

Durrand line isnt even a dispute.
There's no raja of kashmir arguement in this case, infact go to the place yourself and you'll see proud Paksitani patriots there. It's jsut an old wives' tale in afghanistan.

The fact is British divided Pashtuns into two nationalities against their Wish and during 1947 referendum Majority Pashtuns of NWFP boycotted it because there was not a third option of merging with Afghanistan/independence. And the talk is here not about who is patriotic or who is not but the case is Durand Line dispute is a reality and it lies in the back-burner because Afghanistan is in turmoil, soon Afghans will have a stable country it is going to be alive again.

The fact is British divided Pashtuns into two nationalities against their Wish and during 1947 referendum Majority Pashtuns of NWFP boycotted it because there was not a third option of merging with Afghanistan/independence. And the talk is here not about who is patriotic or who is not but the case is Durand Line dispute is a reality and it lies in the back-burner because Afghanistan is in turmoil, soon Afghans will have a stable country it is going to be alive again.

Oh my God, the Quaid vistid the NWFP and the tribes loved him and welcomed him, you do not know the intricate details of Pakistani history

You know tht we have more pashtuns than whole of afghanistan right? youve also seen how Pakistani Pashtuns dislike afghans...even on PDF? also before the afghan war... afghan army or askari had attacked Pakistan and got their a$$ handed to them by our tribals? they killed 3000 askaris in 65.... heck even PAF bombed them on their own soil in cross border raids... so much so your rants....... also the majority of afghan population the non pashtuns dnt want tht either...

Oh my God, the Quaid vistid the NWFP and the tribes loved him and welcomed him, you do not know the intricate details of Pakistani history

That's what your history book teaches you but you should google about that to know more facts. 100% Pashtun may love Pakistan today or whatever but in 1947 the case was different, Muslim League had no base in NWFP and majority of Pashtuns boycotted the referendum. Jinnah also dismissed elected government of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.

Read this:-
History is Not a Farce: The NWFP Referendum | Pak Tea House

That's what your history book teaches you but you should google about that to know more facts. 100% Pashtun may love Pakistan today or whatever but in 1947 the case was different, Muslim League had no base in NWFP and majority of Pashtuns boycotted the referendum. Jinnah also dismissed elected government of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.

Read this:-
History is Not a Farce: The NWFP Referendum | Pak Tea House

Doesnt matter, I have pashtun friends in real life, and theyd whoop the *** of any afghan dare try to ake their(our) land
Also, pushtuns need paksitan too. Afghans WANT to come to karachi and lahore, only the rich lazy ***** on the internet ever mention this dispute, real afghans only dream of coming to pak

You know tht we have more pashtuns than whole of afghanistan right? youve also seen how Pakistani Pashtuns dislike afghans...even on PDF? also before the afghan war... afghan army or askari had attacked Pakistan and got their a$$ handed to them by our tribals? they killed 3000 askaris in 65.... heck even PAF bombed them on their own soil in cross border raids... so much so your rants....... also the majority of afghan population the non pashtuns dnt want tht either...

Yes, Pakistani Pashtuns may love Pakistan or kicked India in all wars but at the end of the day Afghanistan kept the dispute alive and majority Pashtuns boycotted 1947 NWFP referendum is also a reality.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Doesnt matter, I have pashtun friends in real life, and theyd whoop the *** of any afghan dare try to ake their(our) land
Also, pushtuns need paksitan too. Afghans WANT to come to karachi and lahore, only the rich lazy ***** on the internet ever mention this dispute, real afghans only dream of coming to pak

Buddy, I also posted answer to your query in last comment, please read it.

@patna_ke_presley
I am still waiting for you to provide a credible link regarding Pakistan-Iran border dispute ... Even the link you provided conveyed that IRG was just chasing some Jundullah militants and the guards crossed the border while doing so and Tehran is protesting the arrest of its guards and some Pakistani fisherman who crossed Iranian maritime boundary ... Nothing about what dispute and where ? Because there ai'nt any , you guys are really good at inventing things by yourself ... From the tiny Nepal upto mighty China , India has disputes with almost every single neighbor , do you the foreign policy based on Chanakian ideology at work here again ?

India dont want peace ,John lennon should have been india....india could have done better

All these so called peace talks between India Pak are just waste of tax money sessions.

Just formalise the status-quo on all disputed territories and move on.

All these so called peace talks between India Pak are just waste of tax money sessions.

Just formalise the status-quo on all disputed territories and move on.

not before kashmir friend...kashmiris need to be given their due rights...dotn you fell ?

Back
Top Bottom