What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear weapons, a deterrent against India, but also US?

i thought they developed it because they didn't wanted a 2nd holocaust to happen again!

Who will carry out the 2nd holocaust? Historically, it has been whites that persecuted Jews. Who is the boss of the white man? USA. Israel does not need ICBMs to attack middle eastern countries.

Who will carry out the 2nd holocaust? Historically, it has been whites that persecuted Jews. Who is the boss of the white man? USA. Israel does not need ICBMs to attack middle eastern countries.

The Jews who controlled USA are mostly descended from the Ashkenazi Jews mixed with the White Europeans, who are themselves racist toward the Sephardic Jews, the original descendants of the Jews.

And Hitler himself was an illegimate offspring of the Rothschild family.

The Jews who controlled USA are mostly descended from the Ashkenazi Jews mixed with the White Europeans, who are themselves racist toward the Seraphic Jews, the original descendants of the Jews.

And Hitler himself was an illegimate offspring of the Rothschild family.

i hope some of the israelis or if we have jews on this forum confirm or disaprove this

DUDE !

1) Jews are not a race but a religion
2) Jews are white andbe a very few ethinic minoriy
3) Israel runs the US

DUDE !

3) Israel runs the US

Didn't the Jewish people always get stereotyped with a large hooked nose in the Western society?

how can pakistan's nuke be a deterrent against u.s.? it can't reach u.s. and if it could and were launched against u.s. and u.s. retaliated there will be no more south asia.

how can pakistan's nuke be a deterrent against u.s.? it can't reach u.s. and if it could and were launched against u.s. and u.s. retaliated there will be no more south asia.

Thats the point. The US can kill all Pakistanis. But it will also lose 150 million obese American oxygen wasters. Can it afford that?

In addition, once the US spends its nukes on 1 country, it is an open invitation for other countries to nuke the US.

Thats the point. The US can kill all Pakistanis. But it will also lose 150 million obese American oxygen wasters. Can it afford that?

Of course it can , 9/11 was an inside job after all its one such example of the US mass murdering its own people.
The US we mean the US govt. and other warmongering, child-killing psychopaths and not the everyday public people who want to mind their own business in America.

Yes I've heard of it. But I don't think you know one important fact: We're just in range.
Distance between LA and Lahore (closest points) is slightly more than 12,400 km whereas the Muniteman's range is 13,000 km.

But I don't know about India though, you're in target range my friend.

So have you heard about the Minuteman III ballistic missile with 8 MIRVs???
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool, but i must say we have a strategic engagement with the U.S, also don't forget the indian americans, they are doing their jobs nicely ......does that sound hot??

Minuteman III out of the list, fine
what about the 24 Trident II ballistic missiles on each of the 14 ohio-class SSBN!!
And please don't equate India with pakistan bilaterally or even in international stage. We have a heaven and hell difference amongst us. Try to cope with the dehyphenation of india and pakistan.

DUDE !

3) Israel runs the US

Can you please explain more ...

The Jews as we understand were followers of Moussa ( Moses).
There were 13 Tribes of which one is lost.
The rest 12 trace back their roots to the original tribes.

Cool, but i must say we have a strategic engagement with the U.S, also don't forget the indian americans, they are doing their jobs nicely ......does that sound hot??

Minuteman III out of the list, fine
what about the 24 Trident II ballistic missiles on each of the 14 ohio-class SSBN!!
And please don't equate India with pakistan bilaterally or even in international stage. We have a heaven and hell difference amongst us. Try to cope with the dehyphenation of india and pakistan.

I'm worried about the time you spend on specualting a Pakistan vs. US scenario. This thread wasn't about that in the first place and after the first debunking you got, you try to make a comeback using this ??
If you are interested in studying war strategies to counter relative threats, then please read a bit more before typing every new name you come across.

Have a good day mate.

Of course it can , 9/11 was an inside job after all its one such example of the US mass murdering its own people.
The US we mean the US govt. and other warmongering, child-killing psychopaths and not the everyday public people who want to mind their own business in America.

sorry, forgot 9/11. the US government is truly ruthless. But it has unfortunately taken the other 300 million Americans hostage.

pakistans nuclear weapons are a deterrent against not as much as people had hoped.

in this tough time what are the nukes doing for pakistan?

ok well then if a US led international force minus india declares war on pakistan how would the pakistan armed forces respond??? being heavily outnumbered, outsmarted, and outmaneuvered will it use nuke in first reply?? where will it nuke?? on american troops in pakistan soil?? credible delivery mechanism is as important as having a nuke11

probably threatning to destroy US interests in the region.. bases etc and at extreme extent hitting israel would suffice the pupose...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom