What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear weapons, a deterrent against India, but also US?

Nuke is an asset. US have used and will used nuke against a civillian population if it benefits them. Chinese developed nuke for this sole reason of preventing a nuke attack by the West which they were comtemplating.

Nuke is a deterrent against a more powerful foreign aggression. Better be safe than sorry. The US attacked 3 Muslim Country in the last 10 years, has been at war ever since the cold war. The West is seeing the rise of the Rest which inevitably reduce the share of the pie for Europe that they have had for nearly 2 century. Obviously, they are doing what ever it takes to slow down or prevent such changes.

You can have all the nukes you want but what about its delivery mechanisms?? You guys do not have the tech to make any sort of delivery mechanism that can hit US main land!!! Also americans operate from bases in the arabian peninsula you cannot possibly nuke there can you?? And what about American BMD systems?? and finally American retaliation??:what:

You can have all the nukes you want but what about its delivery mechanisms?? You guys do not have the tech to make any sort of delivery mechanism that can hit US main land!!! Also americans operate from bases in the arabian peninsula you cannot possibly nuke there can you?? And what about American BMD systems?? and finally American retaliation??:what:

But it will save the nation from any adventure by US.. I don't think pakistan is having the nukes for aggression purpose.. it is for defence.. which is well proven in the past ten years..

But it will save the nation from any adventure by US.. I don't think pakistan is having the nukes for aggression purpose.. it is for defence.. which is well proven in the past ten years..

ok well then if a US led international force minus india declares war on pakistan how would the pakistan armed forces respond??? being heavily outnumbered, outsmarted, and outmaneuvered will it use nuke in first reply?? where will it nuke?? on american troops in pakistan soil?? credible delivery mechanism is as important as having a nuke11

... You guys do not have the tech to make any sort of delivery mechanism that can hit US main land!!! Also americans operate from bases in the arabian peninsula you cannot possibly nuke there can you??...

First statement is true, there is no way we can hit the US. But we can strike their bases in the Gulf with ballistic missiles, not necessarily nukes. If push comes to shove, then we can deploy tactical nukes that are effective against even very large military installations or bases.

IMO America's first line of attack will be from the sea involving a carrier, but that too can be hit and be neutralized. They will be insistent on using Indian soil for launching attacks, but I honestly don't think that India will risk war with Pakistan just because the US wants to attack it. Otherwise the retaliation will focused on India.

First statement is true, there is no way we can hit the US. But we can strike their bases in the Gulf with ballistic missiles, not necessarily nukes. If push comes to shove, then we can deploy tactical nukes that are effective against even very large military installations or bases.

IMO America's first line of attack will be from the sea involving a carrier, but that too can be hit and be neutralized. They will be insistent on using Indian soil for launching attacks, but I honestly don't think that India will risk war with Pakistan just because the US wants to attack it. Otherwise the retaliation will focused on India.

sO you are saying that pakistan can beat US everytime it wants to invade pakistan, great!!! I must say some people overlook the thin line between confidence and over-confidence!!! American retaliation?? Ever heard about Minuteman III ballistic missile with 8 MIRVs???

These wepons are not titled towards anyone by name but they are there to make sure no matter who or from where that tries to destroy our way of life is stopped before even having that dream simply the rest bs talking about it .

Nuke is an asset. US have used and will used nuke against a civillian population if it benefits them. Chinese developed nuke for this sole reason of preventing a nuke attack by the West which they were comtemplating.

Nuke is a deterrent against a more powerful foreign aggression. Better be safe than sorry. The US attacked 3 Muslim Country in the last 10 years, has been at war ever since the cold war. The West is seeing the rise of the Rest which inevitably reduce the share of the pie for Europe that they have had for nearly 2 century. Obviously, they are doing what ever it takes to slow down or prevent such changes.

So this gives right to every nation on earth to carry nukes for its survival and defence...cuz US can easily rob them if they dont have them..:smokin:

Ever heard about Minuteman III ballistic missile with 8 MIRVs???

Yes I've heard of it. But I don't think you know one important fact: We're just in range.
Distance between LA and Lahore (closest points) is slightly more than 12,400 km whereas the Muniteman's range is 13,000 km.

But I don't know about India though, you're in target range my friend.

So have you heard about the Minuteman III ballistic missile with 8 MIRVs???
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Terrible article, full of ridiculous assumptions. The only nation that Pakistan's weapons have ever been connected to is India and even then very sparingly, no one wants a nuclear holocaust.

To suggest our weapons are a safety check against US aggression, a nation that has had a close relationship with us for 50 years is stupid. Also our weapons and that of most nations are obsolete against what he US possesses in its arsenal.

See, in China and Pakistan, we are not worried about Indian ICBMs. India can hit us without ICBMs. Same for India. India knows that Pakistan can hit it without the use of long range ICBMs.

USA is most scared of Pakistan and India becoming full nuclear powers.

Israel developed the Jericho III with a launch distance of 8000 km. Why? Not because it really needs to threaten Afghanistan and the eastern tip of China, but because there remains the possibility of being backstabbed by the US. Both India and Pakistan should be just as prepared as Israel is, and develop nuclear weapons capable of hitting Washington DC.

Israel developed the Jericho III with a launch distance of 8000 km. Why? Not because it really needs to threaten Afghanistan and the eastern tip of China, but because there remains the possibility of being backstabbed by the US. Both India and Pakistan should be just as prepared as Israel is, and develop nuclear weapons capable of hitting Washington DC.

i thought they developed it because they didn't wanted a 2nd holocaust to happen again!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom