What's new

Pakistan’s Fourth Nuclear Reactor Has India Worried

then go and chek my frnd there might be fire or some radiation leak at ur chinese built nuke stations. afterall u cant trust chinese stuff

well we dont know abt the leaks but THE UNTRUSTED CHINESE SPACE STATION FIRST module the Tiangong-1 has already reached the space unlike yours which is.................
Dont underestimate your enemy Indians!! tell me from where the indians got the stamina of always blaming Pakistan and China?

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

thanks buddy u explained in a much better way. i think pakistan should try to first compete with muslim powerhouses like turkey and iran. it is decades behind both of them in every field except nuclear weapons. talking about pakistan with india, china, america in the same line is definitely not a smart thing. it doesnot fit in the league. i want pak to prosper but not at cost of india. :pakistan::pakistan:

you can say whatever u want but Pak is the pain in the a** of indians! yes we are backward but you people are always afraid of us till ur death! buhahaha

thanks buddy u explained in a much better way. i think pakistan should try to first compete with muslim powerhouses like turkey and iran. it is decades behind both of them in every field except nuclear weapons. talking about pakistan with india, china, america in the same line is definitely not a smart thing. it doesnot fit in the league. i want pak to prosper but not at cost of india. :pakistan::pakistan:

if we are behind turkey, then india must be 10x behind pakistan in terms of poverty and corruption and living standards :P

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

they have complete right to build nuclear plants and also uranium for nuclear bombs. after all nuclear weapon is the only scientific achievement they had in 65 years and they should be proud of it. go pak:pakistan:

only achievement india had was building nukes also :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

then go and chek my frnd there might be fire or some radiation leak at ur chinese built nuke stations. afterall u cant trust chinese stuff

so you can't trust european stuff either, since LCA has failed so much :cry:

if we are behind turkey, then india must be 10x behind pakistan in terms of poverty and corruption and living standards :P

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

only achievement india had was building nukes also :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

so you can't trust european stuff either, since LCA has failed so much :cry:

well buddy my point is that since on pak has nukes in muslim world. its time to take responsibility and take leadership role. turkey is literally decades ahead of pak and is only developed muslim nation. if u know something called google u can use it.

iand about achievements i dont say india is on top of world. nop nowhere close. but we today posses nearly major capabilities that developed nations like us and europe have and are growing bigger and bigger every year.

lca is not a fail. ijt 36 advanced trainer took to air in 22 months exactly 2 yrs before schedule, hal lch many months before schedule and also arihant and rta 70 is on schedule to fly nxt year. all are beginning production. u are seeing positive effects of tejas on indian airspace my frnd

why do people smear each other in this forum?why can't there be a peaceful discussion based on purely technical know how?

Pakistan really need neutron bombs to target Indian Militias

ALLAH THE GREATEST

Always good to hear Indians are worried. Pakistan must be doing something good

The post itself is idiotic and its old news.

we all know we have vast deposits of Uranium in raw form in Pakistan..Infact the background radaition is really high in Northern Areas due to high radiactive deposits..many studies have shown it..And we have quiet some Uranium mines here and there..

first they say we provide centrifuge designs to Iran (in other words we told them how to enrich uranium)

then they say we cant enrich uranium ourself ????? and its the chinese thats giving us???

The post itself is idiotic and its old news.

we all know we have vast deposits of Uranium in raw form in Pakistan..Infact the background radaition is really high in Northern Areas due to high radiactive deposits..many studies have shown it..And we have quiet some Uranium mines here and there..

first they say we provide centrifuge designs to Iran (in other words we told them how to enrich uranium)

then they say we cant enrich uranium ourself ????? and its the chinese thats giving us???

Since when did Indians allow facts to stand in the way of propaganda??

Since when did Indians allow facts to stand in the way of propaganda??

Sir, with due respect, pakistan has little to no, technical know how of constructing commercial PWRs for production of electricity...
Khusab is basically a plutonium experimental reactor intended for producing weapon grade fissile material...
I wonder, why pakistan doesn't spend in r & d of reactor engineering, especially when india has embarked upon construction of sheer amount of reactors...and doing a lot of research in reactor design latest being the 700 mwe PHWR and 550 FBR

you know what. I simply have no reasons to think you are really from Kerala. The point is: This is a forum dedicated to take Pot shots and Mud slinging campaign from behind the computer screens on India after knowing full well that that their own societies are at a point were Indians don't even consider worth talking/discussing about. Expecting anything other than this stupid flame Bites and Propaganda lines from these people is our stupidity and trying to reason with them using facts is simply suicidal. Indians should stop trying to prove the same thing over and over again to Pakistanis that they are much much better. Trying to compare our ideals and values with these people itself is an insult.

You are simply insulting yourself.
Sir, I'm from UP, and studying at NIT trichy...
And secondly I am here in trichy because I happened to score AIR of 5229 in AIEEE and 6019 in JEE...:p:..
I hope that answers your question as to why I'm here in tamilnadu...anyways, I joined this page because I wanted technical discussions about weapon systems...nothing else...

How many times this news will be posted......seems like everboby wake up and just say let's post this thread......even this news linnk is from last year May....
You must be worried about the India reactors.....even now your govt. is planning to raise its defence budget upto 9%.....wherease still in India there are more poors than Africa.
Dear sir, with due respect, either you are ignorant or deliberately smearing...either case, it is my responsibility to bring out truth to you
1) indian defense budget for year 2011-12 was about 2% GDP...here people will never allow 9% of spending...it is simply outta question
2) secondly about indian reactors, I would like to assure you my friend, that our rectors have multiple redundancy controls, and are safer than russian VVER-1000 design
3) india is a leader in FBR technology and recently we completed world's largest FBR(550 MWe at kalpakkam)

well,in my opinion,it should NOT worry india,i mean pakistan has every right to produce nuclear electricity...:-)

exactly

why a nuclear reactor must only be suspected of making nuclear bombs?
energy shortage is a big issue and things should've been in motion long time ago due to current chronic power shortage.

if its protected under IAEA safeguards and regularly inspected then no cause for alarm.

But India can prosper at cost of China, Pakistan and Afghanistan, that not fair thinking.
talking about league, India is hanging on china and Pakistan is hanging on India, just fair game.

Back
Top Bottom