What's new

Pakistan’s Fourth Nuclear Reactor Has India Worried

Whose stockpiling what:

India currently holds over 1,000 warheads’ worth of plutonium stocks approximately. It can potentially make 500 warheads a year.

Security and FMCT | Opinion | DAWN.COM
Sir, with due respect, india doesn't have 1000 warhead, itz pure propaganda...
In any case I don't think the number of warheads cross 200-500 mark...

Come on dude, come to real world.
And in the real world, lets forget any chances of cooperation between india and Pakistan in the nuclear field. Lets not dream, when the two countries don't even agree to play cricket series.
Well sir, I seriously apologize for being kinda over optimistic, but if relations can be forged on the same lines as EU, I'm sure, reactor technologies (under IAEA safeguard) is pretty much possible...
Btw, I seriously, pitty your ignorance, when you call our reactor technology as "c grade"...anyways, ignorance is not good...

India currently holds over 1,000 warheads’ worth of plutonium stocks approximately.

1000 warheads?? please refer any international journal, you will know that india has 80-100 warheads and pakistan has slightly more at around 90-110 although that figure would increase in the future with new military reactors under construction.

It can potentially make 500 warheads a year.

Do you even understand what making 500 warheads an year means? You mean India would cross US and Russia in 7-8 years? Beats me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom