What's new

Pakistan | Roads, Motorways & Highway Infrastructure.

in simple words indian will never admit that state of pakistan can build anything in country all becasue of you learn it since childhood that pakstan is nothing but ????????????????

bhai there is no such thing USA made that time they just used pakistan 7 years simply . i can tell you where the made ask me . some 880km roads in fata from 2001 to 2012 were made by FWO by funding of USAID program
Hey not fair. I will send you to Kitty's den if you say that...of course you built what you did. It is evident. Because it CAN BE SEEN RIGHT HERE. USA may have sent the moolah. Besides they are not very good in creating stuff in other countries. Destroying - sure. Building - not so much :omghaha:

I thought its some aid...i only hear about aid when it comes to pakistan...sorry for the ignorance...
not your fault most of indians think so :lol: just like to told you 1bn$ per year aid and total budget was 30bn$ remember 15bn$ from oversese pakistani annually stil gov was dying to take 1bn$ from USA :P

its slip you receive and give them toll money at toll plaza they have your video also car number and details when you reach on motorway
pata hain :mad:
I was just pulling your leg :P

No dude...recently i travelled from hyd to vijayawada and they charged me 350 per car(one way)...
But roads are awesome...
Whoops!!! Must be a hell of a road. Perhaps the Transfer deadlines are short. :(

pata hain :mad:
I was just pulling your leg :P

Whoops!!! Must be a hell of a road. Perhaps the Transfer deadlines are short. :(
meri taang maat kheencho boordha admi hoon hath main a jaay geee

BTW two wheelers not allowed on motorways pakistan

only once on pakistan day they alllowed it

23_March_Bikerboyz_M2_G2G103.jpg

23_March_Bikerboyz_M2_G2G72.jpg

Bike%2BRacing,%2BM2%2BMotorway%2BIslamabad%2Bto%2BLahore%2B-%2BPakistan.jpg

Bike%2BRacing,%2BM2%2BMotorway%2BIslamabad%2Bto%2BLahore%2B-%2BPakistan_1.jpg

52940d1269495196-bikes-motorway-pics-23-march2010-suneelmunj-img_0618.jpg

6871397836_a532414edd_b.jpg

6871324506_c99d1d6b94_b.jpg

7017507085_80e484a1b4_b.jpg

here you can see full images if you are bike lover
Fotorix Waleed - 23rd March 2012 BikerBoyz/Superbiking Rally on M2 Motorway | Page 3 | Pakistan Defence

meri taang maat kheencho boordha admi hoon hath main a jaay geee

BTW two wheelers not allowed on motorways pakistan

only once on pakistan day they alllowed it

here you can see full images if you are bike lover
Fotorix Waleed - 23rd March 2012 BikerBoyz/Superbiking Rally on M2 Motorway | Page 3 | Pakistan Defence

Yar Imran bhai, bikes at 600 cc and above are now allowed on the motorways. Its been more than a year, me thinks.

Not even close. This is beyond Gilgit, I'm cent percent sure. Balakot has lesser sloped lush green slopes with the river flowing through the middle of the city and the valley.

6_zps6e5985e0.jpg

balakot-city-before-2005_zpsbc146349.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe bro. I dont recognize this.

Really nice roads. As good as we have here. :agree:
Anybody did a cross country biking? :azn:
Btw - even then having a bad railways is no excuse - everybody don't have cars... :)
LOL u Kashmiri Hindu of Valley...........We have even better then yrs. In fact they r one of the best Asia has to offer.

Last edited:
look at the slip its car and plate number RGR-656 :D it was that time little more then 1$ yaar :P
Generally we Pakistanis r pretty rich but Kanjoos too.......only 2% pay taxes....Even the living standards here r very very high then rest of SA.

Back
Top Bottom