What's new

Pakistan | Roads, Motorways & Highway Infrastructure.

lahore
1013380_568607046510901_1231491159_n.jpg

44777_373947329384844_1063396835_n.jpg

In Some Village:

Chitral-Dir Road

79387552.jpg

That road from Chitral to Dir looks absolutely amazing, if only security and electricity could improve, I would definitely visit that place, Tourism could earn a massive revenue for GOP, but unfortunately they have not paid any heed to it.

That road from Chitral to Dir looks absolutely amazing, if only security and electricity could improve, I would definitely visit that place, Tourism could earn a massive revenue for GOP, but unfortunately they have not paid any heed to it.

are you from bolton uk?
there is a resturant there called koolios lol

are you from bolton uk?
there is a resturant there called koolios lol

Hello qamar, Yes I am from Bolton, I have only been a few times to Koolios, but there are quite a few other decent takeaways. Have you been to Koolios, LOL :smart:

Hello qamar, Yes I am from Bolton, I have only been a few times to Koolios, but there are quite a few other decent takeaways. Have you been to Koolios, LOL :smart:

yeh when i visited uk lol. it was a catchy name lol so i still remember it.

Its ok. Criticism never killed anyone, especially not one which is stemmed from ulterior motives. Be more sad about how we are treating this beautiful gift of a country.

Anyway, how many of you have driven on that highway from Naran to Jalkhad? That is one amazing drive, on a superb road which is very well built and pretty wide, with gorgeous scenes everywhere you look and all of this at a +100 km/h that deep in the mountains. I don't know how they did it, but they sure did a very fine job.

I went to Naran and Kaghan area in 2000. Back then, the highway was under construction so you could only drive using 4x4s. What an adventure it was!

I cannot believe the road is finally done, would love to go there for a drive again! Absolute Paradise!

I went to Naran and Kaghan area in 2000. Back then, the highway was under construction so you could only drive using 4x4s. What an adventure it was!

I cannot believe the road is finally done, would love to go there for a drive again! Absolute Paradise!

You must and don't forget to keep driving on from Naran to Babusar Top, that's where this road truly shows its colors.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom