What's new

Pakistan Remote Sensing Satellite System - PRSSS News & Update

As far as i have been told it is 2.5m across the spectrum.

If it is 2.5m in both colour and monochromatic then it is quite a good resolution.

Most of the Indian IRS series has around 25m colour resolution. Only the few recent ones have sub 1m colour resolution.

What's wrong with it? Perfectly fine in my humble opinion as long as it gets the job done.

There is a term self sufficient... Till when we will rely on others? look at India .. where they started and now where they stand?

There is a term self sufficient... Till when we will rely on others? look at India .. where they started and now where they stand?

So what? India has more poor people than whole of Africa despite a self-sufficient space program. Do you want Pakistan to look good only and that's it?

Our priority for this decade is economy, specifically targeting fulfilling the country's energy requirements, everything else can and will have to wait. Sky is not going to fall if we're not shooting a few satellites in space every year.

So what? India has more poor people than whole of Africa despite a self-sufficient space program. Do you want Pakistan to look good only and that's it?

Keep the BS to yourself.India spends at least $70 billion on poverty alleviation an year compared to ISRO's $1.2 billion annual budget- lowest among space agencies.

Our priority for this decade is economy, specifically targeting fulfilling the country's energy requirements, everything else can and will have to wait. Sky is not going to fall if we're not shooting a few satellites in space every year.

Seems you dont know anything about the advantage of a self sufficient Space agency.If we spent a 1 lakhs for ISRO ,the same ISRO gave the service of 10 lakhs to the poor people in India From fishermen to telemedicine.
Just take a ticket qnd visit India you can see thr beggars with thousands of rs bank balance

why are you bringing India here? we all know their condition insofar as poverty and toilets issue is concerned.. you know how much does it cost? it is just in millions of dollars

The Cost of Building and Launching a Satellite - Globalcom

it is just about priorities... this is so important in today's world but has been put on back burner.. sometimes i really wish that China wouldn't have helped Pakistan... because this country is a BIG barrier in Pakistan's self sufficiency!..

why are you bringing India here? we all know their condition insofar as poverty and toilets issue is concerned.. you know how much does it cost? it is just in millions of dollars

The Cost of Building and Launching a Satellite - Globalcom

it is just about priorities... this is so important in today's world but has been put on back burner.. sometimes i really wish that China wouldn't have helped Pakistan... because this country is a BIG barrier in Pakistan's self sufficiency!..

Out of 200 countries in the world, please list all independent nations who have launched a satellite in 2013-2014.

This may help to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the global space programs:

2013 in spaceflight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2014 in spaceflight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Out of 200 countries in the world, please list all independent nations who have launched a satellite in 2013-2014.

This may help to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the global space programs:

2013 in spaceflight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2014 in spaceflight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't be ridiculous ... if so then why are we even bothering to launch it anyway... i sure am somalia and uganda and banana republic never lauched any satellite even from foreign soil.. let's boost our economy first...

Don't be ridiculous ... if so then why are we even bothering to launch it anyway... i sure am somalia and uganda and banana republic never lauched any satellite even from foreign soil.. let's boost our economy first...

We are not launching anything neither we have any plans. Energy is our top priority until 2018-2019.

We are not launching anything neither we have any plans. Energy is our top priority until 2018-2019.

your post #85 states otherwise... anyways .. whenever it is launched.. it is my appeal to GoP to launch it by own resources and manpower and from own soil..

your post #85 states otherwise... anyways .. whenever it is launched.. it is my appeal to GoP to launch it by own resources and manpower and from own soil..

Post #85 confirms China will be doing the launching and we'll be doing the operating Insha'Allah.

Post #85 confirms China will be doing the launching and we'll be doing the operating Insha'Allah.
you gave a date also in #85 which is in contradiction to one mentioned in post #101... and I hope china refuses to launch.. so that Pakistan has no other option than to utilize it;s on resources... Ameen.

you gave a date also in #85 which is in contradiction to one mentioned in post #101...

Post #85 is about China launching Pakistani satellites around end-2016 and Pakistan operating at least 2 satellites at any one from 2017 onwards.

Post #101 is about fulfilling country's energy requirements and its nothing to do with the space program.

... and I hope china refuses to launch.. so that Pakistan has no other option than to utilize it;s on resources... Ameen.

Which "resources"?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom