What's new

Pakistan releases hundreds of TLP activists as protest continues

The leadership of these ignorant barbarians runs around with iPhones and rolexes and hides them giving speeches. A now externally supported force that has no relationship to the idea of protesting blasphemous content against the prophet.

But unfortunately, there is no one to give any guidance to them anymore. After all, Musaylima Kazzab had his followers and the TLP have theirs.

The state has resigned itself to using repeated catch and release as the tactic to avoid these guys stepping the 1mm they are away from becoming TTP like terrorists.

Sometimes I wonder why we waste our time here.

Our system, by design, has erected so many barriers for any useful brains to properly enter and redefine security and foreign policy in key areas. Our pol and mil leadership only thinks about their term --- and sometimes even just the next day!

And we have been, for years, sharing viable and necessary ideas for urgent reform and course-correction --- to what end?

Nothing wrong in being liberal. But in Pakistan, the ones who call themselves liberal aren't liberal but pseudo-liberals.

A lot of things wrong with liberalism and secularism and being a part of them. But that's a discussion for another thread. :D

The leadership of these ignorant barbarians runs around with iPhones and rolexes and hides them giving speeches. A now externally supported force that has no relationship to the idea of protesting blasphemous content against the prophet.

But unfortunately, there is no one to give any guidance to them anymore. After all, Musaylima Kazzab had his followers and the TLP have theirs.

The state has resigned itself to using repeated catch and release as the tactic to avoid these guys stepping the 1mm they are away from becoming TTP like terrorists.

Care to share any pics/sources on your opinion??

And when did wealth stop anyone from preaching about Islam?? You think a Mumin is stopped by the Allah from gathering wealth?? That a true Muslim shouldn't seek to better their lives??

That's a very narrow point of view of Islam you have.

Here's what I could gather about Khadim Rizvi's net worth from a basic internet search:

1)
(2 cars; Toyota Gli and a land cruiser)

2) Lives in Pindi Gheb........from a bunch of images off of Google, it doesn't look like anything special. Unlike what you say, he doesn't live in any of the alphabetical sectors of Islamabad which're usually the residences of the richer Pakistanis. :D
Sometimes I wonder why we waste our time here.

Our system, by design, has erected so many barriers for any useful brains to properly enter and redefine security and foreign policy in key areas. Our pol and mil leadership only thinks about their term --- and sometimes even just the next day!

And we have been, for years, sharing viable and necessary ideas for urgent reform and course-correction --- to what end?

Bani Israel roamed the Sinai Peninsula for 40 years after the death of Musa A.S. because they were not worthy of Israel. The younger generation made it to Israel because they were worthy. Or at least that's what I was told by my local imam. Take it however you may like it.

The average Pakistani is undeserving of what Pakistan was made for and what it can be. They were destined for the current Pakistan. It's up to the younger gen. (0-30 year olds) to make Pakistan a better place.

Most just give up on Pakistan when given the chance (moving abroad or locking themselves up in gated communities/posh areas). Some continue to fight the system to make it better. Of course, I'm not a fighter or someone who has given up on Pakistan. If you're here on PDF and are Pakistani, most likely you haven't either. :)

So you believe IK made the wrong move in the first place? I think some "request" of TLP make sense to a certain extent, such as expel France ambassador. Cause the majority of Pakistanis feel offended by France.

But still TLP is dangerous to Pakistan society and government, TLP political agenda isn't in Pakistan long term national interest.

IK should control TLP more wisely, or I say it's already too late to control TLP now. It's much better to control it in 2015.

IK might be the PM but he has much lesser say in what goes on around in Pakistan...

I think, and I might be right if I can or someone else can find some sources to back up the claim, that the GOP (govt. of Pakistan) and not only the GOP but the "establishment" (the power brokers, movers, shakers, stakeholders, guys behind the scene) made a move against TLP.

IK himself joined TLP in protests couple of years ago when it suited them against the current govt. back in the day.

As for the rest of your points, I disagree. TLP are patriots. They have done some harm but so have other political parties in Pakistan. The harm done by TLP pales in comparison to what PPP and PML-N, and even PTI has done so far.

Again, you're looking from the point of view of an outsider....being a East Asian, you're predictably pervasive towards Islamic religious people, especially those with beards. :D

Nothing against you, and I'm not trying to troll you lol, I totally understand your opinion and you're welcome to share it. :enjoy:

The model town incident has weakened morale of the Police force. Training of Police is very different from that of Army. Thinking of police at any level (constable up to CSP officers) is different from that of soldiers and officers of Army. FC is another story of a well made club sandwich unable to fill stomach yet looks good on the menu.
If Army was deployed, would they let soldiers get beaten, wounded and shaheed by TLP activists ? I doubt it.

If Army was deployed, would they let soldiers get beaten, wounded and shaheed by TLP activists ? I doubt it.

Bingo.

Police are just legal criminals in the face of the general Pakistani public...

Khadim Rizvi's brother, Ameer Hussain, is a retired JCO of PA. TLP respects the Army. Police?? Who respects them anyways in Pakistan? :D

Bingo.

Police are just legal criminals in the face of the general Pakistani public...

Khadim Rizvi's brother, Ameer Hussain, is a retired JCO of PA. TLP respects the Army. Police?? Who respects them anyways in Pakistan? :D
There's more to it.

Who gives orders to Police - The Commissioner ? Chief Minister ? Other Provincial ministers? Federal Government ? or MOI controls it through NACTA or some other AT clause ?
Islamabad, Pakistan – Pakistan’s government has released 350 activists of the far-right Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) religious group, the country’s interior minister says, as protests demanding the release of the group’s chief enter their fourth day.
Under what clause of law were they booked under ? Terror ?

There are 250 rounds in one belt of MG3. With its famous cyclic rate, would take 10 to 12 seconds to empty it..... Net result.... Belt empty, road empty.....
There was one such incident which comes to my mind, somewhere in 80s.... MG3 got into action.... Soldiers even today they remember that spectacle, the spectacle of skulls popping around... Literally....result was however, as desired.

IK might be the PM but he has much lesser say in what goes on around in Pakistan...

I think, and I might be right if I can or someone else can find some sources to back up the claim, that the GOP (govt. of Pakistan) and not only the GOP but the "establishment" (the power brokers, movers, shakers, stakeholders, guys behind the scene) made a move against TLP.

IK himself joined TLP in protests couple of years ago when it suited them against the current govt. back in the day.

As for the rest of your points, I disagree. TLP are patriots. They have done some harm but so have other political parties in Pakistan. The harm done by TLP pales in comparison to what PPP and PML-N, and even PTI has done so far.

Again, you're looking from the point of view of an outsider....being a East Asian, you're predictably pervasive towards Islamic religious people, especially those with beards. :D

Nothing against you, and I'm not trying to troll you lol, I totally understand your opinion and you're welcome to share it. :enjoy:
Thanks for sharing.

I am old enough to understand how real power works. I am not those naive democracy fans who believe a PM can do anything without any establishment backing and bargaining behind the scene.

There are 250 rounds in one belt of MG3. With its famous cyclic rate, would take 10 to 12 seconds to empty it..... Net result.... Belt empty, road empty.....
There was one such incident which comes to my mind, somewhere in 80s.... MG3 got into action.... Soldiers even today they remember that spectacle, the spectacle of skulls popping around... Literally....result was however, as desired.

That road might be empty but other roads across the country will get crowded. :D

Does Pakistan have more than 10-50M bullets? 🤔

Our enemies don’t need to spend billions to ruin us, just pay some idiot in Europe to attack Islam or the Prophet PBUH, maulvis will then take over the streets in response, cause havoc and damage the economy, and then ruin our diplomatic links with said country.

A long term solution to TLP needs to be found, this movement is not going to end here. And the state can’t be held hostage every time these guys decide to take to the streets. What that solution is, I honestly can’t comprehend.

no gov to date has handle these fantic groups well...
Sometimes, a single bullet at the right target at the right time does the trick.

Stalin's way... 😊

"No people ..no problem"
What that solution is, I honestly can’t comprehend.

mass and mandatory quality education ..

if we did that in the 1980s we would have this issue we have today... ie massess of mindless, one dimentional educated clowns, who probably never even studied the life of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)...

they are now a mass of human waste. ..who could not even get a job as toliet cleaner

It is the fault of success Pakistani government who had misplace priorities.

Last edited:
This news is in urdu

One point of concern is that Policemen were called upon and assembled on Tuesday morning in Lahore. They reached Muridke on Wednesday night. That is roughly 50km away and more than 24 hours.

In 1965 war, an infantry battalion in Lahore was conducting morning PT in PT Kit (t-shirt, trousers and trainers) on 6th sept. With in a moment's notice they had changed and reached BRB much before mid day noon. Yes BRB is almost inside Lahore but changing kits, assembling, getting weapons ready, loading onto trucks, deploying into war zone takes time, yet that infantry battalion reinforced rangers in no time.

This is what i said in post#19.
Training and thinking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom