What's new

Pakistan rejects reports about obtaining French submarines

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Navy brass is far too powerful; Zardari and his croons can’t do anything.

How many subs are under consideration? How many are we going to buy?

Good finally some relief for me! I was shocked when i heard about French Submarines before

Now i don't think even the German's will stop this sale as some analysist says they are fearing to sale these submarines Pakistan and awaiting for their elections to be done in september blah blah now i think they can also see a positive change in Pakistan after the successful operation in Swat and other tribal areas now i believe is the best time Germans can sell us these submarines before we had so much of prapoganda in Western media but these days its better than ever after 9/11

The Navy brass is far too powerful; Zardari and his croons can’t do anything.

the only possibilitty was someone from that positins to be involved in the scandel!!
however the act that the matter was brought up in parliment and thus to awareness of entire nation may well have saved us!

god work by the man who did spoke about the entire conspiracy, :tup:, 9however it might only be because he didnt had his share ;), I really am pesimistic about our politicians :angry:)

regards!

As far I know this was the actual case, PN rejected to buy Merlin or new Agosta submarines from France...due to non-commission paid to failed govt of PPP under Zardari 10%.

I think we must go for u 214 quatiest sub in the world and give headache to entire Indian navy

Are you sure about it ? and How ?
1st its turkey who offer two subs to Indonesian navy
but they prefer s-korean

second

i will share an article in navy discussion tab so stay tune

1st its turkey who offer two subs to Indonesian navy
but they prefer s-korean

second

i will share an article in navy discussion tab so stay tune
Are you sure because there are talks with Greece and Germany too.

article has been post in navy news discussion plz check it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom