What's new

Pakistan reiterates, will continue support to Kashmir cause

Kashmir is still a disputed territory according to UN and no country apart from india considers kashmir as an integral part of india. PAK should keep on supporting the kashmiri cause and at the same time let the world know that ethnically GB is not part of kashmir and hence is out of the dispute. Become stronger economically and then go for a full thrust to liberate kashmir.:coffee:

Chitt bhi meri, Patt bhe meri, Khada sikka mere baap ka :lol:

good job..I wish this new Pakistani PM all the best...I sincerely hope he gets the support of Pakistani people in his resolution of supporting the Kashmiri cause or whatever...may he pours in all his power and resource in this cause.

Kashmir is still a disputed territory according to UN and no country apart from india considers kashmir as an integral part of india. PAK should keep on supporting the kashmiri cause and at the same time let the world know that ethnically GB is not part of kashmir and hence is out of the dispute. Become stronger economically and then go for a full thrust to liberate kashmir.:coffee:

Ok so you accept that both Jammu and Ladakh are ethnically and religiously not part of Kashmir so out of dispute too.

So when is Pakistan going to attack India to free J and K?

We will be waiting desperately, please give us excuse to defend the attack and attack back even more harder. Our stupid politicians will never start a war and will be chanting aman ki asha.

Apparently yesterday while google-mapping i noticed how close J&K borders were with Islamabad. Roughly 80 to 100km

Then it hit me lol . No wonder they are desperate.

ah.. that monkey trap still works like a charm..

Yes, There will be no America to provide the defense fundings, Pakistan will not concentrate on Economy! All India need to do is to stop the terror attacks from happening and develop credible Anti-Ballistic missiles and most importantly concentrate on economy!

welll my dear indian friends who have more army in kashmir who is paying to army ur half of army is in kashmir so u calll see who is spending more =)) indian is spending 2 much money in kashmir **** still they get their *** kickng =))

India should stop this circus of talking and indian politicians must understand that Pak behaviour or intent in Intl stage is lying/deception , a country where all terror groups are head quartered and is always in denial mood for fear of existence from mullahs. waste of time and money....they are born with J-sydrome and will die with it having no cure.

This indirectly mean - "PAKISTAN WILL NEVER WILLFULLY WANT TO ERADICATE TERRORISM"

They are adopting terrorism, live with terrorism (for US Money), they die with terrorism (never develop).

Why dont you guys do Pakistan a favor and give it up if you are so peace loving and terror hating.

welll my dear indian friends who have more army in kashmir who is paying to army ur half of army is in kashmir so u calll see who is spending more =)) indian is spending 2 much money in kashmir **** still they get their *** kickng =))

I don't think so! Indian army is getting live practice in killing Pakistani terrorists! There is no violence of 1991 levels, It will further reduce! We can even double the presence if Indian army in LOC and get no scums trespass!

Why dont you guys do Pakistan a favor and give it up if you are so peace loving and terror hating.

So lets assume for argument sake that India gives away Kashmir! So what will your mullah's and terrorist become? Saints? They will not stop till they kill the last so called Kafirs!

So why wish something which is not yours?

I hope gradually till will just become just verbal formality ''Bolne main kya Jata Hai''.

We also reiterate, we sincerely hope Pakistan keeps all their energy and resources concentrated on Kashmir, their divine duty, without which the creation of Pakistan is incomplete.

Sorry , I do not see 500,000 PA soldiers stationed in AJK or GB :azn: Do you ? ... Who's spending too much then ?

We dont want to break entire Pak in one go, do we ?...for now our support to Baluchistan is enough.

Comes from a country plauged with countless secessionist movements :rofl: ... I always enjoy a good joke :lol:

For whatever its worth, you are absolutely funny...!

India recently increase the number of troops and more planes in Kashmir airbases, because they firmly believe in freedom...lolzz..60 years of Marshal law and Draconian law and still Indian talking about obeying civil rights in Kashmir. Where when Indian see the id card of Kashmiri muslim and refused to give him room in a hotel........what you Indian talk about. take your shitttty propaganda West, which they believe you, just like any proposal present in rap of dancing girls.

Sorry , I do not see 500,000 PA soldiers stationed in AJK or GB :azn: Do you ? ... Who's spending too much then ?

Comes from a country plauged with countless secessionist movements :rofl: ... I always enjoy a good joke :lol:

Its ur brain fart that india have 500000 troops there :P
as usual brainwashed pakistani :lol:

yeah,gimme 5...dont give BS list ...as usual propagated by paksitnais...

You won't get Kashmir, every nation has accepted that global influence of India, and any action against India, will be condemned worldwide. I wish you to try another time and see how quick sanctions come along rapidly.:enjoy:

In a decade, kashmir will once again will be the most attractive place to visit and its economy will increase drastically(reasons are too long can't explain right now).....:drag:

so when is Pakistan moving back from PÖK?

Ahh that so called Azad Kashmir ...huh never... They call it Azad under their rule Kashmir will end becoming the same if the miracle ever happens.

Back
Top Bottom