What's new

Pakistan refuses to revoke Adnan Sami’s nationality, Seeks Official Apology for disrespecting

I agree, Adnan Sami Khan's publicly expressed views and attitudes about Pakistan are silly and vindictive - he should absolutely apologize for his behavior before expecting the country to do yet another task for him.
man.. did you just cross 50 or something... there are 3 senile members on forum .. atantz is latest to fall. watch out.
if you are teenager, apologies, carry on.

I agree, Adnan Sami Khan's publicly expressed views and attitudes about Pakistan are silly and vindictive - he should absolutely apologize for his behavior before expecting the country to do yet another task for him.

He is nonetheless entitled to his views and to express them. As a citizen, he has the right to ask for the certificate and to deny him that legal right is silly and vindictive, not what he says as a citizen.

Strange Pakistan has no problem getting pakistani Hindus & Sikh Indian nationality
Do they rant publicly in the media against Pakistan and engage in a Bollywood tamasha to berate Pakistan before asking for documentation from Pakistan?

No one wants Adnan Phitay Moon Khan in Pakistan, but I'm totally in favor of Pakistan extracting an apology from this degenerate before assisting him.

man.. did you just cross 50 or something... there are 3 senile members on forum .. atantz is latest to fall. watch out.
if you are teenager, apologies, carry on.
hahah ... no, I'm nowhere close to 50. What's wrong with the post anyway?

I mean I agree with @Syed.Ali.Haider in that if all legal requirements are met, Pakistan should breathe a sigh of relief and give Phitay Moon Khan the documentation he needs, but at the same time I also have a right to voice my opinion that he should apologize for his behavior.

He is nonetheless entitled to his views and to express them. As a citizen, he has the right to ask for the certificate and to deny him that legal right is silly and vindictive, not what he says as a citizen.
If he is such a person who insults pakistan, is it not better to let him go. Later you can blacklist him and stop him from travelling to pakistan ever.
This is sort of psychobitch thinking, I wont sign divorce papers because I cant see you happy although I hate you.

I mean I agree with @Syed.Ali.Haider in that if all legal requirements are met, Pakistan should breathe a sigh of relief and give Phitay Moon Khan the documentation he needs, but at the same time I also have a right to voice my opinion that he should apologize for his behavior.

You and I can condemn him as much as we want, but the State cannot deny him his legal rights. The more it tries to be vindictive, the more his words will be seen as being true, paradoxically.

If he is such a person who insults pakistan, is it not better to let him go. Later you can blacklist him and stop him from travelling to pakistan ever.
This is sort of psychobitch thinking, I wont sign divorce papers because I cant see you happy although I hate you.

Insults, and blacklists? Why? He has his legal rights that must be honored, and the State of Pakistan must remain dignified and above such petty private views.

You and I can condemn him as much as we want, but the State cannot deny him his legal rights. The more it tries to be vindictive, the more his words will be seen as being true, paradoxically.
Time to brush off the constitution and laws and find something legal to justify Phitay Moon Khan ka ragra lagana.:angel:

You mean expressing his views is not allowed ? What law as per your penal code is that ?

At topic..Media houses will make this a big news, which will make circles and comebacks.

It will read something like, "Pakistani singer abandons citizenship for India."

It is not in love for India but actually, money is what he is after

Exactly ! This idiot only loves money and fame. When Hindutva lunatics belonging to Shiv Sena and BJP et al will come after him he will have no where to go except crawal back to Pakistan.

Exactly ! This idiot only loves money and fame. When Hindutva lunatics belonging to Shiv Sena and BJP et al will come after him he will have no where to go except crawal back to Pakistan.
he is living in mumbai, the den of siva sena for years. may be sena has mellowed after listening to his romantic songs.

Pakistan has a Constitution?

Impressed.
Of course, I wouldn't expect anything other than a completely uninformed Indian when it comes to Pakistan - the commentary and analysis about Pakistan out of your so called intelligentsia is breathtaking in its shallowness, so you, an average commentator on the web, can certainly be excused for not even meeting those limited standards.

he is living in mumbai, the den of siva sena for years. may be sena has mellowed after listening to his romantic songs.
More like the SS has mellowed out after listening to him whinge, cry, rant and rave against Pakistan.

Pointless. Not that it will stop him from getting Indian citizenship. He can probably show their refusal to Indian authorities and then file an affidavit saying he has renounced Pakistani nationality and that could be enough. Not like GoI cares about what Pakistani rules are (which btw makes sense only if you are a dual nationality holder, how do you renounce your Pakistani citizenship before you have another ?)

Pointless. Not that it will stop him from getting Indian citizenship. He can probably show their refusal to Indian authorities and then file an affidavit saying he has renounced Pakistani nationality and that could be enough. Not like GoI cares about what Pakistani rules are (which btw makes sense only if you are a dual nationality holder, how do you renounce your Pakistani citizenship before you have another ?)

Asylum route is the most usual one where a country turns hostile to it's citizen and thus may refuse to grant him release. Not sure of it's aplicablity in this situation.

I find the whole thing a hilarious farce with no significant ramifications whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom