What's new

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi

Afghanis can demand till the cows (lol) come home.
They are nicely parked at home....no need for them to wander and cry

He just asked to open trade corridors.U can check those trucks wherever you want....
We are not interested in wasting our resources for your sake....those personnel to check you guys are busy killing terrorist..

I dont know why afghanistan is soo desperate to trade with india when it has the whole of central asia as a market!

We are not interested in wasting our resources for your sake....those personnel to check you guys are busy killing terrorist..

I dont know why afghanistan is soo desperate to trade with india when it has the whole of central asia as a market!
Dry fruits ...I mean they want to open their market in india ( trade) Like we r doing with china

Dry fruits ...I mean they want to open their market in india ( trade) Like we r doing with china

Dry fruits ...I mean they want to open their market in india ( trade) Like we r doing with china.It might be crazy if india doesnt allows pakistani planes to fly over india to reach banladesh.

Dry fruits ...I mean they want to open their market in india ( trade) Like we r doing with china.It might be crazy if india doesnt allows pakistani planes to fly over india to reach banladesh.
Well they have the same facilities and can fly from afghnistan to india.... :enjoy:

Well they have the same facilities and can fly from afghnistan to india.... :enjoy:
Then your military planes can fly all round india to pakistan ( u can ask sri lankans for refueling)

ditto....so we have an agreement- Afghanistan can fly across Pakistan to india :enjoy:
Now don't give us such evil ideas.we can fly around pakistan to afghanistan. ..but can fly all around india. If yes then take a flight and travel around india ....I will wave good bye to you from east coast..
Madam there is something called fuel cost.Do think afghanistan can aford it?

Now don't give us such evil ideas.we can fly around pakistan to afghanistan. ..but can fly all around india. If yes then take a flight and travel around india ....I will wave good bye to you from east coast..
Madam there is something called fuel cost.Do think afghanistan can aford it?
And the craziness of every indian coming to comment and take pity on Afghanistan is really interesting but no ...

You guys call us your mortal enemy and treat us like that too...Tell me 1 ease India or Afghanistan has given Pakistan that we should allow more terror mess to enter - just like you guys call us your mortal enemies and claim you want to protect your nation we too want to want to guard our country's security!

And the craziness of every indian coming to comment and take pity on Afghanistan is really interesting but no ...

You guys call us your mortal enemy and treat us like that too...Tell me 1 ease India or Afghanistan has given Pakistan that we should allow more terror mess to enter - just like you guys call us your mortal enemies and claim you want to protect your nation we too want to want to guard our country's security!
Okay your wish chill !
you have just asked why afghanistan wants to trade with india insread of Middle east. Just imagine ur Ceo of phillips ( electronic gadget company) and u r responsible for sales tooo. So where u will open your market in Us , china, japan or somalia?

Okay your wish chill !
you have just asked why afghanistan wants to trade with india insread of Middle east. Just imagine ur Ceo of phillips ( electronic gadget company) and u r responsible for sales tooo. So where u will open your market in Us , china, japan or somalia?
I dont know how much of infrastructure USA left in Afghanistan .....since they are still there ask them that question! :tup:

Have a good day!

If afghanistan imports arms from india via pakistan. ...then what the **** pakistani checkpost gaurds doing ? Are they dreaming katrina kaif to pass through that road and have selfie with her? :enjoy:

Please please please india stop whining and bothering us

Either free Kashmir and talk peace or go Chahbar, go to China, air lift your crap

But stop whinging and expecting us to give consesions to an enemy

Please please please india stop whining and bothering us

Either free Kashmir and talk peace or go Chahbar, go to China, air lift your crap

But stop whinging and expecting us to give consesions to an enemy
We are not asking to open check post its afghanistan ....so tell them

Back
Top Bottom