What's new

Pakistan Ready To Fight Back Against U.S.

Why everybody show India's poverty figure...where is Pakistan's poverty data....I read in Dawn news article ..Pakistan has 90% poor people....GOP stopped publishing these data from years..
:rofl::rofl::rofl: this year, figure went up to 100%

Its very easy said and done isn't it....but lets see about the ground scenareo....what will happent o your policy when U.S will station
1 CBG with atleast 55 F 18 E/F
200 or so F16
80 odd F 15
A squadron of bombers

Near your border....

End result will be PN wiped out with in 24 hours
PAF wiped out within 3 Days....

Saudi and other OPEC countries won't be aloud to export oil to you..and economic sanction that will follow....They won't even put a step in your land and still they will send you back to the stone age...

So its better to shut up and just follow your masters order....we don't want another Afghanistan in our region....

I SALUTE ur thinking! America can't defeat Afghan Mujahideen'... wat made u think that they can defeat Pakistan. We are far better equipped and trained the Afghan Mujahideen's. We also got Nukes and it will be in the best interest of Israel and India to ensure that America has got peaceful relations with us coz if we die, India and Israel will also get nuked! America will be the one which will benefit most. And our history clearly shows that we are not afraid of dying! :azn:

I think you Indians are in more of a mess.

Seriously Aryan tell me how old are you??? :lol:

I SALUTE ur thinking! America can't defeat Afghan Mujahideen'... wat made u think that they can defeat Pakistan.

Even if they hae not defeated, they have surely destroyed the Afghanistan.

Wanted the same???

Who told you the US will look to rule the Pakistan or will make it her colony?? US can inflict irrepairable damages.

Well Bombay got stuffed. India blamed Pakistan. Ok do something about it??? See what I mean a timid lot. If you accuse us well do something. I am waiting lol

Well, a lot of Pakistanis blame India for the extremely steep spike in violence in KP and Balochistan after 26/11 and reemergence of Sindh Insurgency.. For all we know, they may very well be right?

Also there were talks of India being behind the Pakistani Salala post getting stuffed on the anniversary of Mumbai attack. Well, that even I personally believe/Hope to be true :)

I SALUTE ur thinking! America can't defeat Afghan Mujahideen'... wat made u think that they can defeat Pakistan. We are far better equipped and trained the Afghan Mujahideen's. We also got Nukes and it will be in the best interest of Israel and India to ensure that America has got peaceful relations with us coz if we die, India and Israel will also get nuked! America will be the one which will benefit most. And our history clearly shows that we are not afraid of dying! :azn:

Try it out ...

Back
Top Bottom