What's new

Pakistan Rangers and Indian BSF Exchanged Sweets on India's Republic Day

Jab fauj new khud New Normals accept karliye hein --- sweets mein kya harj hai?

This 'ga.y' practice needs to end. Why exchange sweets with indian terrorists?

On a day we lost 10 soldiers to terrorists sponsored by the very same country we are busy exchanging sweets with them on their national day

Matlab sharam to bilkul hi khatam ho gayi hai

And what that has to do with India. My condolences to the families of the soldiers. But this is just pathetic Pakistani ineptitude on display.
Previously even for terrorist origin in Pakistan, they had steadily blamed RAW Mossad CIA based in Afghanistan with NDS. The image was built if Taliban wins terrorism in Pakistan will nosedive to zero.

Now the blame has gone to Iran. Next what? Tajikistan?

On a day we lost 10 soldiers to terrorists sponsored by the very same country we are busy exchanging sweets with them on their national day

Matlab sharam to bilkul hi khatam ho gayi hai
Madness. Living in cities, playing golf, driving german luxury cars, and enjoying country clubs does not sit well with military men.
Then life becomes all about Risk Management and "lets not rock the boat".

And what that has to do with India. My condolences to the families of the soldiers. But this is just pathetic Pakistani ineptitude on display.
Previously even for terrorist origin in Pakistan, they had steadily blamed RAW Mossad CIA based in Afghanistan with NDS. The image was built if Taliban wins terrorism in Pakistan will nosedive to zero.

Now the blame has gone to Iran. Next what? Tajikistan?

Hey idiot

There are terrorists getting killed every other day in Iran. Go search the forum for it

BLA that is an anti Pakistan terrorist organization and even it has accused BLF another anti Pakistan terrorist organization to be Iranian agents because they are too close to Iran and hide in Iran

So these are not just conspiracy theories. These are facts

Last edited:
Unless relations collapse in the next two months, sweets will be exchanged on 23rd March too.

Hey idiot

There are terrorists getting killed every other day in Iran. Go search the forum for it

BLA that is an anti Pakistan terrorist organization and even it has accused BLF another anti Pakistan terrorist organization to be Iranian agents because they are too close to Iran and hide in Iran

So these are not just conspiracy theories. These are facts

Say whatever you want. Your politicians have been fooling your local populace. Pakistan have enough brainwashed radicals to blow themselves up. Previously it was Afghanistan. Now Iran. The blame game would not stop.

Your facts should stand up in a court of law. Go to international court if you feel PAKISTAN has evidence. I would not get into name calling unlike you. I feel your anger. But your anger should be placed on to your own generals.

Say whatever you want. Your politicians have been fooling your local populace. Pakistan have enough brainwashed radicals to blow themselves up. Previously it was Afghanistan. Now Iran. The blame game would not stop.

Your facts should stand up in a court of law. Go to international court if you feel PAKISTAN has evidence. I would not get into name calling unlike you. I feel your anger. But your anger should be placed on to your own generals.

I don't need a bharati to tell me who is who and who to blame

Nobody goes to international courts on these issues. There are other ways to handle them. Unfortunately we have cowards ruling Pakistan who don't have balls to take necessary steps

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom