What's new

Pakistan possible answer against india nuclear submarine

Dear Jako:

Do you truly belive this???

Could you please explain how the acqusition of the aircraft carrier dovetails with this theory or the reason to project airpower beyond the EEZ is to protect Indian origin citizen of say Madagascar???

Why dont you release the burden and say ou loudwhat we all know -- India is in the hunt for a regional and if luck and the right leader comes long -- a global military power -- with "Greater India of Ashoka" as the centerpiece of the empire!!!!

May be tha saner element in you ranks can emulate Japan -- a global power without the military might to make its neighbours extremly uncomfortable!

Food for thought!

Can't afford to be Japan when there is North Korea in our neighbourhood.

Does Pakistan will made nuclear submarine in 1 year?:pakistan:

I have confirmed information that its almost completed!!!:cheers:

Anyone with more information or wants to comment!!!

Good News Pakistan will not lack behind in India in this arms race that India has started as Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto said "we will eat grass and make a bomb" we must never back down to fight no matter what is the outcome whether we lose or win.

Last edited:
I think pakistan will not go for nuclear submarine pakistan will go for Diesel submarines, if Pakistan choose U214 then its ok.

Hi,
In the present scenario it will be better for pakistan to improve its land based deterent ie. Induct shaheen or add a new long range missile, plus acquire good ASW capability via indution of OHP's p3c's and ultimately U_214. This would be more practical, cost effective and can restore balance faster than induction of an SSBN which would be phenominally costly. That money can be better spent elsewhere. Just my 2 cents.
Thank you guys....:cheers:

but guys i think its really important for Pakistan to have Nuke Submarine....nd soon u people will hear this good news of Pakistan becoming 8th country of world to have Nuke Submarine.InsAllah

well, i would be appreciated if you could answer these questions
1) nuclear subs cost billions not millions to be build, where did the money comes from?
2) which countrys would be the sources of these technologies or materals(powerplants, communication, weapon systems, and the steels that are used to bulid the main frame)?
3) where is this sub to be build?

Does Pakistan will made nuclear submarine in 1 year?:Pakistan:

I have confirmed information that its almost completed!!!:cheers:

Anyone with more information or wants to comment!!!

Why Pakistan people are not thinking of improving economy rather than thinking about military? no offense.

i don't think India will attack Pakistan, because India want to improve it's economy to catch up with china.

So Pakistan should also try to catch up with India in economic development, than military.

:usflag::coffee::pop:

Back
Top Bottom