What's new

Pakistan Police vs Indian Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take a look Pakistani Police & Indian Police.

(Indian Police Encounter)

he was a wanted criminal .he had killed a police man with a home made bomb .in the vid u can see one of his hand is all so blown away
.the vid is shown in parts too show the police in bad light .this is down by most of hind channels to increase there rating.
Here is one vid which shows that people don’t leave any choice for police

YouTube - attack at greater noida authority

Last edited by a moderator:
urrggh both the police are pathatic.

The Indian police is so famouse for fake encounters though ahead of Pakistani police in fake encounters. But still our police is also pathatic specially in Punjab the police is horrible and shocking.

Soo finally we have a point where there seems to be some commonality of views. Both police must be working really hard to beat the other :rofl:

police in south asia is highly corrupt, whether it is in india, pak, bangladesh or Sri Lanka. its as if they are competing for the top spot.

i just wish we could give all police officers a polygraph test asking them whether they are corrupt, and send the corrupt ones to jail in charge of treason. after all, being corrupt means working against the welfare of the country, and that is basically the definition for treason.

I was in lahore, 2 years ago. There was a lot of media coverage on this topic. I think it the elite police, or some special unit of police, which killed 3 civillians on a motorcycle. There were 4 of em, riding on the motor cycle, the police asked them to stop, but they did not. So the police fired at them. :sniper: killing 3 of em. My uncle knew them, 2 of them were his good friend :(

:angry::angry::angry:

Ya true pakistan police is corrupt, but things are changing now.
Motorway police is not corrupt at all, they will never take a bribe, and i hope it stays like that.
:pakistan:

I was in lahore, 2 years ago. There was a lot of media coverage on this topic. I think it the elite police, or some special unit of police, which killed 3 civillians on a motorcycle. There were 4 of em, riding on the motor cycle, the police asked them to stop, but they did not. So the police fired at them. :sniper: killing 3 of em. My uncle knew them, 2 of them were his good friend :(

:angry::angry::angry:

Why didn't they stop? Obviously, by running away they showed that they were involved in something illegal.

Well, like in kracachi, u cant have more than 2 ppl riding a motorcycle. Thats the only reason they didnt stop...

I totaly agree with you though, it was their fault for not stoping.

390983_299688850053458_168090647_n.jpg

390841_305917466097263_2130074921_n.jpg

385374_296636883691988_1340091212_n.jpg

305210_298095026879507_776519076_n.jpg

these are recent training of elite punjab Police including CQB, M Art etc....

In Sindh police is improving, They have started firing fat Police officers in Pakistan and introduced computerized systems!

The police love foreign pakistanis here in azad Kashmir they have check points and if they see walaithi they go crazy for bribes. god damn animals we get treated like dogs from our own people. coming and going to airport is hard you will be pulled to the side made to pay 20 quid bribe to one guy then the other guys wants money then the captain guy will be aggressive and ask for bribes and check ur bag as if u got drugs. Then they all say why we not developing. my uncle is in the telecommunication sector and he had towers built for mobile network and after that it went down hill cos of bombing and corruption. you cant progress in pak due to monopoly and corruption.

531070_10151193216453621_1293767635_n.jpg

Ambassador Olson met with women officers at Police Lines today. He highlighted U.S. efforts to empower Pakistani women and girls, including U.S. support to the Islamabad Police’s special unit to investigate crimes against women and children. The United States trained the first 40 police investigators assigned to this special unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom