What's new

Pakistan: Police stop Ahmadis from performing Eid sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahmidis was first victim of this BS and let me remember you shia-suni both were stand along for declare ahmdis as kaffirs . after ahmdis declared kaffir new slogan was ? yep kaffi kaafir shia kafir :omghaha: and few years more and then kaffir kaffir sunni kaffir- kaafir kaffir wahabi kaffir -kaafir kaffir deaobandi kaffir-kaffir kaffir brelvi kaafir - kaffir kaffir pervezi kaffir .

this country is kaffir factory . yearly produce millions of kaffirs :cheesy: before 1947 people convert to islam and after 1947 now whole sect of millions convert to kaffir

Its shameful if you believe that Ahmedis re like other firqas and just was another firqa of Islam……
abd about that shia sunni stuff why the hell they can't be just Muslims?
Hereby i vows to be a Muslim without any relation with any firqa. Can you? :coffee:
and what do you expect after producing businessmen in Madarsas where you were supposed to produce religious scholars?? :pissed:

here we are talking about Pakistani constitution's definition of Muslim not ov a mullah def.
Don't know why you acted so odd
Maybe you need rest……:pop:

pakistani constitution ? my *** its same constitution which allowed wine making companies ? dance ? stage mujra ?music film ?tv channels ? fasion shows? . you call it constitution ? its hypo .its not state pain of back to declare people kaffirs muslims etc . just go and read please how many thousands of pakistanis killed by sectarian voilance . state can't provide 24/7 electricity but middling in faith of public . do you really know brother what is state? its like mother of every citizen and we are living like without mother and father as pakistanis because our state is doing sh1t since 1948 with public . faith is private matter of human not state's mother's gun .at the end please tell me how many shias killed by sunnis in india since 1947 ?

Alhamdulillah, good work by the police. We can't allow this diabolical trouble making group to distort our religion.

Pakistan should initiate a national policy to start exporting these people to Israel or Australia.

Most likely, there won't be any Ahmadis left in Pakistan after two decades. Most of them would have already migrated by then

Its shameful if you believe that Ahmedis re like other firqas and just was another firqa of Islam……
abd about that shia sunni stuff why the hell they can't be just Muslims?
Hereby i vows to be a Muslim without any relation with any firqa. Can you? :coffee:
and what do you expect after producing businessmen in Madarsas where you were supposed to produce religious scholars?? :pissed:
atheist-billboard-church-property-OHIO.jpg

ahmidis was first victim of this BS and let me remember you shia-suni both were stand along for declare ahmdis as kaffirs . after ahmdis declared kaffir new slogan was ? yep kaffi kaafir shia kafir :omghaha: and few years more and then kaffir kaffir sunni kaffir- kaafir kaffir wahabi kaffir -kaafir kaffir deaobandi kaffir-kaffir kaffir brelvi kaafir - kaffir kaffir pervezi kaffir .

this country is kaffir factory . yearly produce millions of kaffirs :cheesy: before 1947 people convert to islam and after 1947 now whole sect of millions convert to kaffir

Already your predictions are coming true
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/282712-shias-non-muslims-deoband.html

Muslims stopped for Doing Qurbani in Indian state UP ... Now what you'll say about so called secular India .. ?? :azn:

Who stopped them? Ahmadis are considered Muslims by Indian law

Most likely, there won't be any Ahmadis left in Pakistan after two decades. Most of them would have already migrated by then

its hard to live in such hostile situation dear yes most of them migrated because of public and gov of pakistan only tolrate own brand of islam . how on earth you can live a country where not even your graves are safe? this nation has something really wrong in brains

ahmedi-graves-afp-670.jpg

ahmadi-graveyard-model-town-rabia-mehmood.jpg

pakistani constitution ? my *** its same constitution which allowed wine making companies ? dance ? stage mujra ?music film ?tv channels ? fasion shows? . you call it constitution ? its hypo .its not state pain of back to declare people kaffirs muslims etc . just go and read please how many thousands of pakistanis killed by sectarian voilance . state can't provide 24/7 electricity but middling in faith of public . do you really know brother what is state? its like mother of every citizen and we are living like without mother and father as pakistanis because our state is doing sh1t since 1948 with public . faith is private matter of human not state's mother's gun .at the end please tell me how many shias killed by sunnis in india since 1947 ?

Have a look at Qarardad e Maqasid dude
and u think this Shia sunni issue has something actually to do with Islam??:lol:
and its state responsibility to provide info about state religion.
Islam is not a private matter of anyone
Today what happening with Muslims is just coz world don't know what Islam is coz we just let some mullas do whatever they wanna do providing them those slave minded people who are still slaves of everyone and can bow and question for anything before anyone expect Allah.
Thats what our nation is.

Have a look at Qarardad e Maqasid dude
and u think this Shia sunni issue has something actually to do with Islam??:lol:
and its state responsibility to provide info about state religion.
Islam is not a private matter of anyone
Today what happening with Muslims is just coz world don't know what Islam is coz we just let some mullas do whatever they wanna do providing them those slave minded people who are still slaves of everyone and can bow and question for anything before anyone expect Allah.
Thats what our nation is.

thanks for info dear be happy with islam there is no issue everything is cool and nice . i was wrong i admit it . lets wait for next mosque blast now peace .

Unfortunately still the People of Pakistan, by & large, support this !

At the end of the day, the above is moot. The below remain just excuses.

Such are the ways of the Government of Pakistan when they, under a Military Dictator, made these laws ! And before that they, under a Civilian Martial Law Administrator & later Prime Minister, declared them - the Ahmedis - as Non-Muslims per the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan !

Read it again .. I wrote MUSLIMS .. why your government stopped them ..

In India, government doesn't have anything to do religious beliefs of citizens. If I want I can perform Eid sacrifice, the government cannot stop me from performing that because I am a Hindu, if it would, I would sue the government in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom